Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Great episode.!! I love , I took the risk.!

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hello friends !! Big smile

MOMENTS OF THE DAY : Smile

Episode starts off with Kamini doing aarti continued with singing bajan. Gradually whole TP family came out hearing her voice.  She is trying to impress dysfunctional family , oh !! how  !!it works let me wait and watch. Dhani stood behind the corner while Vip is also with her. She tried to impress DT, followed by bua's instructions. DT praised her voice and self centered bua stated that she is enough to differentiate people's right and wrong intentions. She claimed Dhani on inauspicious note. Vip argued to bua  when outsider people can do aarti why not Dhani..? Kamini interrupted the conversation and stopped it making bigger, by distributing prasad to every one. Vip couldn't tolerate crappy happenings inside AN. In fact he showed his extreme disappointment to his wife but she asked him to wait for two days.. Frustrated Vip left the place with so much of distress.! Broken Heart

Scene continued with Shalu's pagphere rasam. Gifted presented by whole TP family including bua and Kamini. Kamini gifted a heavy price watch to Shalu. Shalu had no idea  where she questioned r to KM, saying all of a sudden what's the reason to go for expensive gift,? KM managed to say that it's all presented with whole hearted love. Vip gave a nod to  Dhani to come up with her gift, she came with a gift , gift looks so unique and precious than anything ..She made it of her own which was crafted and shaped like a photo album. Gift is made up of white clay , were she asked couple to press their foot on the clay. Pankaj surprised  and complimented her unusual gift from Dhani. New couple touched by her gestures. Gratified Vip gave a contented look , in turn DT also impressed with her gift. Shalu and Pankaj left AN.Smile

Bua continued her drama, wanted Dhani to leave AN. She asked Dhani to leave by offering amout of money. Vip assigned and asked DT to do something by stopping Bua. Bua crossed her limits today. Vip interrupted her but she is not ready to listen his words. Bua warned DT  and at any cost she wants Dhani being out of AN or else KT had to leave AN. .Vip shocked. Bua asked KT to take her outside from AN. VIP showed his  extreme disappointment, there was a moment when Dhani left outside he too joined her , he just thrashed out his family members words and reached his wife. Scars on Dhani's hands , but how come , either KT abused her once again. Dhani's painful actions were she tired to pacify n remedying scars.  Vip who witnessed her with so much agony and hurt. He couldn't bear it , watching her like that. His uncontrollable anger n his extreme raged look made him to do so..He smashed out all the things around him, it's again initial Vip what witnessed today , who used to thrash out objects around him..His inner turmoil n roaring emotions failed to heal, himself..

He said to his wife, I cannot bear all this non-sense calling you as nurse and so on on.. Bua gave a dead line right..? Then I will be there to take you, no one dare to go against me. I will there at a time to pick up you..His emotional fury like a heavy volcano reached a thermal point . His answers are terrific and there at a point to arrest his own people leaving them their voice out of words , just he goes what ever his hearts desires to do...He knew to differentiate what is right n wrong.? A  kind of tough situation to deal with his family members where he had to fight for his wife's dignity and self-respect... I love, I took the risk and even gave myself  still not enough. It is so great to love you but hell when your are hurt.!!! Broken Heart

DT came to console them , he even apologized to Dhani, for bua's actions. Vip had a immense love n respect for his family members,, but today he can't tolerate that his whole family goes against his wife. KT looks so desperate to eject Dhani away from his son's life. This  women never learn her mistakes. She never been a good mom but why can't be a person.! Isn't I am expecting much from her.? Ouch

Bua showed her true colors today ..Soon she is gonna to rule over DT and AN..The way she shuts up DT, by asked him to go with her assigned statements what to do and what not.? It's just shows that she is here to break nor rule murderous family. Good thing to watch at least people in AN reacted when Dhani ordered to move out of AN from bua.. Why can't Dhadhi raise up her opinion n voice over bua , when she couldn't raise her own family issues how will she handle bua.? DT never gave a recognition nor a single respect to his wife.? He underestimated women's priority n his own theory of gender discrimination gonna to land him in huge trouble..This man always love to rule and  misuse people for his own selfish motives...today he kneeled down, bowed down,  pleading bua.. Here I couldn't get why he created such a huge fuss by giving a howl to get attention,n either it;s  own ploy to trap his next plan.? Vip had no idea why DT gone knees to beg bua.?  What not goes with DT and KT when both had a major prospects of life based on wealth, f ame , status and power. alone..? they need to be happy right..? May I take, the moment starts off with downfall of DT..Or he had some other plan to do more conspiracy..? bua n DT, or KT n bua.? This will be answered in further episodes..Geek

Though bua drama is highly annoying, they need to spice up drama quotient for ratings. I loved today's episode.It had emotions, anger, disappointment and heavy drama well this is going good according to me.  Truth was not revealed at least for a reason, I won't bother if they want to bring it some more dramatic sessions to please trp pullers..I am glad to watch Vip's varied state of mind, Dhani's poised n miserable moments is a huge let down to watch.. And I just hope trp lovers will do the rest ! Smile

What a power packed episode !!  DT silent killer shades had so many hidden reasons to convey..Two shades done well by AB.. Full of emotions, ..perturbed  Vip, his roaring inner emotions, emotional turmoil watching his wife in disastrous state.  Reactions of Infuriated, impotent  and fretful looks absolutely brilliant by MR..! He rocked in his concerned emotions..ClapClapClapClap

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajLorettaajumakarpagam17leezaSubh123Annu_2402MibenijaTahsinomimanuelaemaNickelodeonIlinaimfanjaliiiisanvidadhiabhirevathirkMishfanrama_2010samanthanaTitli_KK3148RIMO9013pearl100Hamlet53NusiSgmehraanawida

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Very nice post. Though I'm yet to watch the episode, u have summed up the whole episode so smoothly that I could actually visualize everything. Thanks so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Viplav rocks today. he was super. Don't know what is in DT's mind. He played his game well.

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subh123

Very nice post. Though I'm yet to watch the episode, u have summed up the whole episode so smoothly that I could actually visualize everything. Thanks so much.

welcome n thanks Subh..!! Smile
I hope you will enjoy today's episode it had all trp elements..! Great episode..! Big smile
Vipu rocked today..! Embarrassed

Subh123

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhiabhi

Thanks for the update. Viplav rocks today. he was super. Don't know what is in DT's mind. He played his game well.

welcome Adhi..! Smile
He rocked today, exactly !! DT on roll today..Trying to be more good in his eyes but soon his obsession gonna to lead a major downfall..Track is intrigued much..Tongue

Subh123

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
MR's last 2 mins scene was a pure blissEmbarrassed...Honestly speaking i am upset with vidha and vipu...Vidha, for supporting DT and not telling the truth for DT's honor and why was vipu not telling anything?..he loves dhani more than anything else then he should just shut dadi bua up right there when she was offering money to dhani and asking her to leave...but yeah i understand his majboori...anyways TRP aunties love these kind of family dramas and i will not complain if this satisfies those TRP audiences...we are badly in need of ratingsOuch...but MR rocked and rolled the last scene...Vipu's anger, frustration was beautifully portrayed by the actorClap..The dialogues have improved..those who used to listen carefully to the dialogues from previous episodes, I hope they can understand the improvement in the quality of the dialogues...they have recently become more interesting and exciting...thats what i felt...
Nice MOTD Archu...a perfect WU...thanks Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaIlinanjaliiiicocoatreeRIMO9013

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

MR's last 2 mins scene was a pure blissEmbarrassed...Honestly speaking i am upset with vidha and vipu...Vidha, for supporting DT and not telling the truth for DT's honor and why was vipu not telling anything?..he loves dhani more than anything else then he should just shut dadi bua up right there when she was offering money to dhani and asking her to leave...but yeah i understand his majboori...anyways TRP aunties love these kind of family dramas and i will not complain if this satisfies those TRP audiences...we are badly in need of ratingsOuch...but MR rocked and rolled the last scene...Vipu's anger, frustration was beautifully portrayed by the actorClap..The dialogues have improved..those who used to listen carefully to the dialogues from previous episodes, I hope they can understand the improvement in the quality of the dialogues...they have recently become more interesting and exciting...thats what i felt...
Nice MOTD Archu...a perfect WU...thanks Big smile

Barbs..! Nice post.! Embarrassed
What to say..? Need to tolerate bua and hiding drama to garner ratings..I expected Vip to crash DT and KT, also disclosing their marriage to noisy bua...Bua humiliated her by offering money at that moment I just want Vip to break his line..All way, TP family don't deserves these two souls..I just loved the moment were he just left away AN..No words to appreciate his performance, he was stupendous today..I will tolerate any kind of drama, if ratings are fetching up.! Embarrassed

Titli_KK3148

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update... Words fall short in praise of MR..what a great actor he is. But wanted Viplav to declare boldly that Dhani is his wife and he can't take anymore injustice to her...that's his actual character seen so far. But may be for the ratings these drama by the cv's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMishfancocoatree

Go to top