Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

!*RagYa AT #34 *Ishq bulava *! (Page 135)

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
missing Aditi Soni Auyshi, Ana, Priya and everyone else 

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 74489

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
marriage changes a man's life and thats the truth in laky's life...what was laky before his marriage...a spoilt brat..a confused soul...a impulsive man...i am going to erase ragini's negative phase in this matter...but after falling truly in love...after marriage...he is a changed man...he is mature...responsible...sensitive...his wife love...trust and devotion towards him totally changed him...he truly behaves like a married man...now i can proudly announce Mr Lakshya Maheswari is a married man...he is a loving...caring and faithful husband to his beautiful wife ragini and he will prove to be a naughty...doting and loving to his kids...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfansudhi03rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

marriage changes a man's life and thats the truth in laky's life...what was laky before his marriage...a spoilt brat..a confused soul...a impulsive man...i am going to erase ragini's negative phase in this matter...but after falling truly in love...after marriage...he is a changed man...he is mature...responsible...sensitive...his wife love...trust and devotion towards him totally changed him...he truly behaves like a married man...now i can proudly announce Mr Lakshya Maheswari is a married man...he is a loving...caring and faithful husband to his beautiful wife ragini and he will prove to be a naughty...doting and loving to his kids...
yes agree with you marriage and true love changes people Laksh has changed after finding his true love 
its nice to see him responsible caring and a good husband 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfanMages

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Joined: 17 January 2016
Posts: 5250

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

marriage changes a man's life and thats the truth in laky's life...what was laky before his marriage...a spoilt brat..a confused soul...a impulsive man...i am going to erase ragini's negative phase in this matter...but after falling truly in love...after marriage...he is a changed man...he is mature...responsible...sensitive...his wife love...trust and devotion towards him totally changed him...he truly behaves like a married man...now i can proudly announce Mr Lakshya Maheswari is a married man...he is a loving...caring and faithful husband to his beautiful wife ragini and he will prove to be a naughty...doting and loving to his kids...

When everyone was telling ragini swara to give good news soon and they way laksh was blushing it was so obvious that he is ready to become a father and when he gets to hear the good news he will jump with joy and pamper ragini a lotEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi03Magesrbb1

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 74489

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@ayushi...i can't wait to see laky's happiness when ragini will tell him that she is pregnant and he is going to be a father soon...that moment will be a kodak moment for all of us...he will not only one bachcha but two bachcha...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfansudhi03rbb1

sudhi03 IF-Sizzlerz
sudhi03
sudhi03

Joined: 11 August 2011
Posts: 13594

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Want to see laksh pampering his bacha raginiEmbarrassed

Edited by sudhi03 - 27 April 2016 at 12:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfanMagesrbb1

temishfan IF-Rockerz
temishfan
temishfan

Joined: 17 January 2016
Posts: 5250

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@ayushi...i can't wait to see laky's happiness when ragini will tell him that she is pregnant and he is going to be a father soon...that moment will be a kodak moment for all of us...he will not only one bachcha but two bachcha...Day Dreaming

What do u think will they show pregnancy track of the sisters in future when all this rajat Pari drama is over and sharmishtha's child also comes into the world, they might not show ragini becoming a mother because teju is young to play a mother role infact she wouldn't want to play one also but they can show pregnancy track because off late there have been lot of talks about swaragini's pregnancy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi03Magesrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Joined: 25 June 2006
Posts: 103971

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temishfan

 
When everyone was telling ragini swara to give good news soon and they way laksh was blushing it was so obvious that he is ready to become a father and when he gets to hear the good news he will jump with joy and pamper ragini a lotEmbarrassed
yup the day will be great  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGya HD Scenes / RaGya HD Screen Caps [ Updated : 9/2 ]

2 3 4

Author: TeriGalliyan.   Replies: 28   Views: 6331

TeriGalliyan. 28 6331 21 January 2017 at 5:03am by ShikhaAgrawal
SwaSan & RagYa FF - There's some love that hurts [Ch. 2 on Pg.3]

2 3 4

Author: Shinning_AD   Replies: 31   Views: 4607

Shinning_AD 31 4607 27 May 2016 at 12:58am by Sakkiyah
ragya fans plz read :: solid reason 2 stop ragya marriage

Author: deepikagupta9   Replies: 9   Views: 2237

deepikagupta9 9 2237 15 February 2016 at 1:08pm by simmi.friends03
~*~ll SwaSan AT#94 ll Lal Ishq Yeh Malaal Ishq ~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: DivineDarkness   Replies: 1197   Views: 30418

DivineDarkness 1197 30418 15 January 2016 at 4:58am by coolgal270
RagYa wedding done, now we want SwaSan scenes without involving RagYa

Author: rittu_deep   Replies: 5   Views: 1841

rittu_deep 5 1841 11 August 2015 at 4:09pm by -PhoenixD-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index