!*RagYa AT #34 *Ishq bulava *! - Page 102

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sudhi03

aww
lovely caps thank you Tejaswi looks wow and cute in the first cap
Originally posted by Mages

@ayushi...i can't wait to see laky's happiness when ragini will tell him that she is pregnant and he is going to be a father soon...that moment will be a kodak moment for all of us...he will not only one bachcha but two bachcha...

want to see pregnancy track it will be so nice ragini's mood swings. her cravings at night, throwing some cute tantrums how laksh takes care of her😳
i wonder whats next on the cards for Raglak if there is anything 
Originally posted by sudhi03

want to see pregnancy track it will be so nice ragini's mood swings. her cravings at night, throwing some cute tantrums how laksh takes care of her😳
that will be a delight to watch
I can imagine Laksh running around and getting things for Ragini
Originally posted by temishfan

What do u think will they show pregnancy track of the sisters in future when all this rajat Pari drama is over and sharmishtha's child also comes into the world, they might not show ragini becoming a mother because teju is young to play a mother role infact she wouldn't want to play one also but they can show pregnancy track because off late there have been lot of talks about swaragini's pregnancy

Agree even Nami is too young to play a father. they won't show ragini and sharmishta getting pregnant at the same time
Edited by sudhi03 - 7 years ago