Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

i just love SwaSanLakGini scenes with adarsh and uttara...its cute and touching...a new angle of relationship...if we get such scenes even though there is no swasan-ragya for the epi...we will be happy...the nhok jhok...the pampering...sanlakdarsh emotional for uttara and uttara's love for her 3 bros...its beautiful to watch...i love uttara's bonding with her bhabhiyan swaragini...its a must watch

aww its nice to see bros and sis getting along 
Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i just love SwaSanLakGini scenes with adarsh and uttara...its cute and touching...a new angle of relationship...if we get such scenes even though there is no swasan-ragya for the epi...we will be happy...the nhok jhok...the pampering...sanlakdarsh emotional for uttara and uttara's love for her 3 bros...its beautiful to watch...i love uttara's bonding with her bhabhiyan swaragini...its a must watch

I loved that scene today and laksh got so emotional , he was trying to hide his tears and the way he told uttara that don't think ever that after marriage u will become parayi, this is your house also u can come whenever u want😳
sudhi03 thumbnail

@guys...who knows swara's memory loss might bless us with ragini going back to baadi...to take care her mother and sister

And Lucky missing his Bacha😳

rbb1 thumbnail

@guys...who knows swara's memory loss might bless us with ragini going back to baadi...to take care her mother and sister

if this happens it will be good
Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really really hope this happens and we can see laksh missing ragini and calling her often and thier cute phone romance😳
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: temishfan

I loved that scene today and laksh got so emotional , he was trying to hide his tears and the way he told uttara that don't think ever that after marriage u will become parayi, this is your house also u can come whenever u want😳

maww our Laksh has grown up how cute 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rbb1

if this happens it will be good

As a RagLak fan I dont expect much from this serial...everytime I expect or want something...what I get is Babaji Ka Thullu ðŸ˜†
sudhi03 thumbnail
Laksh has become so mature and responsible i'm loving it.
want to see some cute nok jhoks of RagLak😳 before ML track begins

sudhi03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

As a RagLak fan I dont expect much from this serial...everytime I expect or want something...what I get is Babaji Ka Thullu ðŸ˜†

completely agree with you priya
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@priya...even i don't expect anything...its going to be more drama and ragini doing detectivegiri...