!*RagYa AT #34 *Ishq bulava *! - Page 96

Posted: 7 years ago
ok good night everyone. tired yaar talk to you tomorrow 🤗
Originally posted by Mages

OMG...laky was so hilarious during the swaragini-uttara-sanlak scenes...when laky brings chooni for uttara which was iron than ragini commented 'waah uttara tumhara bhai ne aaj tak mere liye kuch nahin kiya'...which laky says 'tum maaike jaa to sahi tumhara bag main hi pack karungha'😆...naughty sanky was laughing hard🤣...ragini cutely got irk and praise rajat to uttara how her fiancee is not like her brother...🤣
aww okay thanks

OMG...laky was so hilarious during the swaragini-uttara-sanlak scenes...when laky brings chooni for uttara which was iron than ragini commented 'waah uttara tumhara bhai ne aaj tak mere liye kuch nahin kiya'...which laky says 'tum maaike jaa to sahi tumhara bag main hi pack karungha'😆...naughty sanky was laughing hard🤣...ragini cutely got irk and praise rajat to uttara how her fiancee is not like her brother...🤣

Loving thier nok jhoks😳

it's great to see  new angles in their relationship

@sudhi...teju is looking divine...she makes friends easily...❤️
yup she is a people person 😃
Originally posted by temishfan

Laksh is liar no 1...if his bacha goes to her maika na he is going to miss her so much na that probably he will sneak into baadi at night to meet her as it is he can't keep his hands off her😉

I agree😳

@ayushi...i agree...he is liar No 1...he can't live w/o his beautiful wife even one second...can't keep his hands off from...can't sleep w/o hugging her and he wants to pack her bags to maaika...🤣

I won't mind if ragini decides to go to baadi for few days and take care of her mother...then lets see what does laksh babu will have to say on this😉
Originally posted by sudhi03

Loving thier nok jhoks😳

it's great to see  new angles in their relationship

That was really cute 😆

@ayushi...i agree...he is liar No 1...he can't live w/o his beautiful wife even one second...can't keep his hands off from...can't sleep w/o hugging her and he wants to pack her bags to maaika...🤣
aww true i want Ragini to go want to see what he does 
Originally posted by rbb1

oh what happened 

during the bro-sis scenes...ragini commented how laky doesn't do her work when she says but he did for his sister which laky says when you go to your mother's home...he will be the first one to pack her bags and send her...sanky was laughing...very cute scene...you have to watch it...SwaSanLakGini together with uttara and their nhok jhok😆...must watch scenes
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Originally posted by temishfan

I won't mind if ragini decides to go to baadi for few days and take care of her mother...then lets see what does laksh babu will have to say on this😉
aww yeah that would be nice