India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK keen to make another movie like Ra.One

Mr.Android Senior Member
Mr.Android
Mr.Android

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that he is 'adamant and stubborn' about making another film like the 2011 science fiction superhero film 'Ra.One'. Directed by Anubhav Sinha, 'Ra.One' featured Shah Rukh as scientist Shekhar Subramanium and humanoid robot G.One. The film also starred Kareena Kapoor Khan and Arjun Rampal. Read also:Shah Rukh Khan: Took a chance with 'Fan'Despite being backed by SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment banner,the film was a major let down at the box office and received mostly negative reviews from critics. However, the 'Chennai Express' star says he will 'give another shot' to a film like 'Ra.One'. Asked whether he will make another superhero film yet again post 'Ra.One', Shah Rukh told IANS: "I would like to give another shot at 'Ra.One'. I hope I am not too old to do it becauseI thought as a team it was a step forward in film making."Lot of people may not think so, but I know filmmaking and perhaps it 'Ra.One' didn't go well, so I would like to give it another shot to win the hearts. Shah Rukh said that though there is no storyline as such in his mind, but 'we have vfx for sure'."Since I am adamant and stubborn I will make another 'Ra.One' for sure," he said."It will be interesting to make one but at this point of time we don't have any story. 'Ra.One' didn't go to the level that I wanted it to, but films like 'Krrish' and all encouragesyou," he added.Shah Rukh hopes to do something like 'Spider Man' in India. "If we can get a good mix and blow your mind alike when you see a 'Spider Man' you are like wow. I hope we can do something like that in India. I will give it a shot.
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Shah-Rukh-Khan-keen-to-make-another-film-like-Ra-One/articleshow/51955139.cms

Someone know Why do he looks so Confident with Vfx thing When He got major let down in his recent Vfx featured movie Fan?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top