Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa FF: Breathe [RESUMING TEASER] Page 34 (Page 7)

Zephyr. IF-Rockerz
Zephyr.
Zephyr.

Fan Fiction Graphicer

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
PMing List Updated:)
Check it out please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan17rocksPriyaSweety-Anu

Zephyr. IF-Rockerz
Zephyr.
Zephyr.

Fan Fiction Graphicer

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged

*Update dedicated to *muskaan17rocksHug* You are a wonderful reader honey, sometimes you impress me by commenting even before I PM<3 I always await your long comments!

*For PMs of this fiction PM me that you want notifications

It was their college's success bash quite a goodbye party and everyone was dressed to their best with a proud smile adoring their faces that now they are Architects as per their degree, Excel College is always known for 100% results every year and this year too the students kept the head of their college high! Be it academics or sports, being competitive or friendly, friendship or love they were forefront in everything!

Everything was perfect but still something was missing, his eyes were still searching for his girl... "Uff these girls take forever to get ready!" he sighed as she still hadn't arrived. He wanted to talk to her, make himself clear about his dreams and ofcourse their relationship maybe its fate too!

"Asad come on board man!" Max his friend called him

"No I am fine Max!" he said his eyes still fixed on the college gate

"C'mon Asad Zoya will come, don't be desperate!" Max winked

"Shut up please, will you?" Asad was tensed, anxious and it was clearly visible

"What's the matter buddy?" Max said putting hands across his shoulders trying to ease him

"I want to talk to her before this shit gets louder!" he said pointing towards the speakers

"What have you decided?" Max asked being Asad's best friend, Max knew whatever was in his mind

"I have some career plans!" Asad sighed

"What about Zoya?" Max asked as he knew Asad loved Zoya dearly and truly

"Woh...I-I" , he stammered as he was not yet sure

"Asad maybe Zoya won't wait!"

Asad's face stiffened, he didn't know what will be their' fate, he wanted her by his side but marriage now was a big NO as he had to shape his career but he also knew Zoya was from a royal traditional Muslim family and her dad wanted her to get married soon... he loved Zoya, but more than his career? Asad too was from a reputed family but he had got no interest in his family business but instead he wanted to create something independently and not just chill on his father's money like most of his friends!   

"I want to go high Max, fly high and even fall down sometimes.. I cannot do it with a burden on my back!" Asad sighed slightly, he loved his dreams!

"What if she calls it quits?" Max stated a probability

"Then she will be free!" Asad said looking away deep inside he wanted Zoya as well as his career

"Will you be able to let her?" Asad was getting anxious, restless not knowing what will her answer be, he loved Zoya  and wanted her to be his better half some day but ofcourse not now! Asad looked at Max plainly not knowing the answer to his question!

"Won't you be able to manage you career with marriage?" Max stated, that could be a good solution!

"I think I will come to a conclusion only after speaking to her", Asad sighed

Asad and Zoya were together from school, Zoya was his first crush, best friend turned girlfriend... he loved her madly and even was possessive for her. That girl had successfully broken his walls and entered his life making it a beautiful paradise but love isn't enough for livelihood! Asad was damn practical and wanted to get successful and get started from scratch not just run his family business!

"Asad relax!" his friend comforted him and he nodded trying to calm his mind that wasn't at rest!

After sometime Asad glanced at the gate and there was she standing in a knee length black dress with red delicate embroidery adding to her beauty. The dress was a perfect fit for Zoya showcasing her perfect curves excellently keeping her on spotlight as she entered like a princess along with her friends. The eyes staring onto her refused to leave the view they had  ofcourse not only Asad but even other guys looked at her admiring her beauty!

"You are looking breathtaking!" he kissed and nuzzled at her cheeks while she mumbled a cheeky Thank you blushing hard!

Soon the party was in full swing, everyone enjoying to fullest. Asad had somewhat forgotten his dishelmed state of mind, Zoya definitely had an aura to calm him down!

"So Asad tell us the experience of you first lip to lip kiss" Tanveer one of their friends teased the couple

"Ermm... we didn't have it yet!" Asad said coyly

"WHAT?!?!?" came a joint expression from every corner of the hall

"Yeah we didn't!" Zoya blushed and excused herself and went to the adjacent class feeling uncomfortable, Asad too excused himself after few seconds!

"They are crazy!" he laughed, finally he has got Zoya alone to speak things he had in his mind but before he could pick up some words from his vocabulary Zoya placed her upper lip in between his lip and locked their lips, she sucked on his lower lip for some time and was about to break when she sensed Asad stopping her from breaking the kiss, soon she was pinned to the nearest wall with her hands held right above her head as Asad deepened the kiss biting and sucking her soft rosy lips. He traced her lower lip with his toungue demanding acess to her mouth, she opened her mouth and allowed him to take the charge while she stood numb too shy to do anything in their first kiss. Asad relished her taste and enjoyed the kiss thoroughly taking his own time to break their trance only when there was extreme need for oxygen. Asad moved the strap of her dress and nibbled her sking on the shoulder and she let out a moan, getting encouraged by her moans Asad lifted her dress and started massaging here most intimate part...

"Hayee I wish I was there instead of him" came a rowdy voice with dangerous laughter, Zoya immediately pushed Asad as the realisation dawned on her of what they were doing in public. Asad looked towards the window to find Rajat his nemesis capturing everything in his mobile!

"Rajat you bas***d" Asad grabbed him by collar whereas Zoya stood rooted to the place in all tears

"Easy, easy you son of ba*tard, I have everything with me, one wrong move and-" Rajat blackmailed and Asad immediately left his collar

"What do you want?" Asad finally asked

"Send her to me for one night!"

Asad smacked Rajat's face with a punch causing his nose to bleed as he tried to get his hold, Rajat managed to fled away while Zoya froze on her spot as she heard those words out of his mouth, she felt like a public woman, a wh*re!  Everyone by then had gathered to witness the fight along with Asad and Zoya's friends!

"All is my fault, I should have controlled!" Asad banged his fists on the table as no idea came to his mind. Rajat was blackmailing Asad threatening him to make their MMS viral.

"How will I live?" Zoya sobbed

"You guys, how could you not be in your senses!" Max shouted

"It was our college for god sake man, didn't you get some other place?" Tanveer snapped before

"Guys think of a solution!" Ayaan spoke out

Zoya got up and started walking to the door, Asad grabbed her hand she was miserable, her eyes popped out and red with crying, he didn't want her to take wrong step! 

"where are you going?"

"To Rajat" she replied lifelessly

"ZOYA ARE YOU GONE OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Asad screamed

"YES I AM... I am... I am" she said in decreasing order of the intensity, Asad hugged her to console her... her sobs increasing, he hated to see her cry!

"Sssh we will look a way out!" he kissed her forehead

"There is no way out Asad! I will die out of humiliation, there is no way to save me!" she trembled

"t-there is!" he stammered

"W-what?" she looked into his eyes expectantly

"Marry me!" he said cupping her face

Thankyou so much for liking this story and themeHeart I love you guys very much... this fic is somewhat difficult to write cos I want to keep it as close to reality that is possible... I don't want to bring in filmy twists and turns in process of proceeding this story! Asad's character here is taken from a real-life close man and so its difficult to pen down a characterization of someone you closely know!

-Sanskruthi-

Edited by -Fleurdelice- - 04 May 2016 at 8:49am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

shardadevilipika1asya96585sabeeraKSGLoverSAhoneylikazehra07MitamadONAegonilorinalaks_vishparthpathak31charmfriendjogicadsiyasharma94anuv6-BeYourSelf--jass-IhopeloveSneha83379849565007Amin21khpul-walshonayaaAjuzangelmerehanmuskaan17rocksAmina...KeyaHira2MOnkEy_rAngErfatima30mayurisb80aman93-.-Mariam-.-Azraa01-Awaari-zidajayasree.raoTaiLungSanKsgian-Prinky-ksenlife4meNiki.MonaleojanNik03neasyacutie15anopama--Mirage--ritikaagrawalbinuuuHeatsha8176maha70shweta_yadavAMMY12sweet_tehsasifiqbalshDoremonLovesanghita0000suearmaniacMagpie_newmoon18PriyaSweety-Anu-silentbang-taahir004YD.AHMysticRiverLinsie-DZ-

Zephyr. IF-Rockerz
Zephyr.
Zephyr.

Fan Fiction Graphicer

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Posted!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

greyanastasiamuskaan17rocks-Prinky-AMMY12anopamaritikaagrawalbinuuuPriyaSweety-Anuasifiqbalsh

shweta_yadav IF-Rockerz
shweta_yadav
shweta_yadav

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Amazing amazing part ..cn't w8 fr nxt part ..continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zephyr.

MOnkEy_rAngEr Goldie
MOnkEy_rAngEr
MOnkEy_rAngEr

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Amazing update 
Asad was in Dillema to choose between his career N zoya 
Rajat a f******g b******
Waiting for the next part 
Continue soon :-))

Zephyr.

--Mirage-- IF-Rockerz
--Mirage--
--Mirage--

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Amazing Start
First kissEmbarrassed
RajatAngry
Continue soon

Zephyr.

muskaan17rocks Goldie
muskaan17rocks
muskaan17rocks

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I am seriously at loss of words today
The dedication was totally unexpected and an extremely special gesture by you
Thankyou so much for it
Well commenting before pm just explains what amazing timing we have with your updates and my availabilityWinkLOL
But on a serious not, I love this sweet surprise by you
Thankyou once again a lot. It really means a lot to meEmbarrassed

Coming to the update,
I had fallen in love with the concept of the story with the prologue itself
And the first chapter just explains that what an amazing story it is going to be
Asad wanting to establish his career at first and not ready for responsibility like marriage
There kiss was passionate and intense
And then the antagonist rajat and his cheap intentions
Asad proposing zoya for marriage at the end was unexpected
Looking forward to know what happens next in the story and what turns take place in the lives of asad and zoya
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please try to continue soonSmile

Take care
Love you!Hug

Zephyr.

anuv6 Senior Member
anuv6
anuv6

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING...!!!
first when i read ur prologue , thought maybe they will separated
and somehow i'm really felt bad fr zoya bz i thought maybe asad will moveon bt not zoya
and nw when i read this chapter...i really feel so happy
and i'm so connected to the story now...yeah badly
even after the humiliation by that scoundrel rajat, i'm feel happy
bz the way u turned the story and proposal...
wherever asad there is no worries fr our zoya...
nw i'm sooo much curious and waiting fr nxt part
what will happen and what asad will do????
cont sooon as possible...

LUV ASYA AND MISSING THEM

Zephyr.

Go to top