Gauri is what Gauri is
What irked me was Vishwa

I want Manji/Kaali to actually to teach Vishwa a lesson Sleepy

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

They are going to drag this until the marriage. I am sure Ka-yu will get married but everyone think Gauri got married. Gauri and Dadi will then torture Kaali. 
Kaali deserves it - She is now an adult and is going to agree to be KT under a lot of pressure - but she still agreed. SO she deserves all the torture. Sorry!!! I cannot feel any sympathy for her right now..Angry 

Yug is going to be a doormat..Ouch

Agree with u
I feel bad for her but as u said she deserves it as she was being stupid. 

Yug is basically going to be another Ahem Modi of SNS LOL Who has literally no dialogues at all; in whatever episodes ive watched him in. 
Yug was there to make Kaali what she has become now..
That's done 
And his role is done Ouch

IF that happens, it would be a shame as his character was the best among all. Smart, intelligent, taunting etc.

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 23 April 2016 at 10:51pm
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I am not surprised at all after watching episode... i knew some time after Gauri Yug and Kali all going to land under same roof... how that was big question and now we have answer to it... even i thought it would be Vishwa sending Kali to yug house along with Gauri or Manji taking her to Yug house considering Vishwa will not change... But twist in tale is Dadi herself demanded same...
However I felt bad for kali.. she was so happy to reunite manji and vishwa.. but there was different fate for her.

I feel somehow Kali and Yug will be married and Gauri getting status as Yug's wife.. somewhat like choti bahu(i have never seen that drama so dnt knw abt it)

But tomorrow i want Manjiri to come and take super class of vishwa and taking kali along with her..
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I am not surprised at all after watching episode... i knew some time after Gauri Yug and Kali all going to land under same roof... how that was big question and now we have answer to it... even i thought it would be Vishwa sending Kali to yug house along with Gauri or Manji taking her to Yug house considering Vishwa will not change... But twist in tale is Dadi herself demanded same...
However I felt bad for kali.. she was so happy to reunite manji and vishwa.. but there was different fate for her.

I feel somehow Kali and Yug will be married and Gauri getting status as Yug's wife.. somewhat like choti bahu(i have never seen that drama so dnt knw abt it)

But tomorrow i want Manjiri to come and take super class of vishwa and taking kali along with her..

Kaali deserved it
She deserved the betrayal. Why didnt she leave the house with her Manji Maa when she got the chance? Thats her punishment for being too overly obsessed with getting love from a person who treats u like trash.

Dont say that yaar LOL
If KaYu get married, there should be no Gauri in the house; except if some imaginary brother gets born from somewhere whom she'll marry LOLLOL
If GaYu get married, Kaali should not be there in the house and Yug should permanently forget about her. 
Either those, or none. 
Yug can run away and marry someone who's normal LOLLOL
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Kaali deserved it
She deserved the betrayal. Why didnt she leave the house with her Manji Maa when she got the chance? Thats her punishment for being too overly obsessed with getting love from a person who treats u like trash.

Dont say that yaar LOL
If KaYu get married, there should be no Gauri in the house; except if some imaginary brother gets born from somewhere whom she'll marry LOLLOL
If GaYu get married, Kaali should not be there in the house and Yug should permanently forget about her. 
Either those, or none. 
Yug can run away and marry someone who's normal LOLLOL

I am saying it in based on Vishwa's knowledge of Kundlis... In the start itself he clearly selected Yug because his Kundli says he will be great support for his wife. He will be standing against every odd for his wife. While Gauri's kundli state she is going to have half marriage... Based on that I am assuming it will be kali getting married to Yug and not Gauri... I am not sure if writers have more worst ideas than me... 

And abt track being CB type, come on they have to run show... what will be importance of gauri's character if they show KaYu married directly?? 
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged

I am saying it in based on Vishwa's knowledge of Kundlis... In the start itself he clearly selected Yug because his Kundli says he will be great support for his wife. He will be standing against every odd for his wife. While Gauri's kundli state she is going to have half marriage... Based on that I am assuming it will be kali getting married to Yug and not Gauri... I am not sure if writers have more worst ideas than me... 

And abt track being CB type, come on they have to run show... what will be importance of gauri's character if they show KaYu married directly?? 

Hmmm
Ure right
These stupid trps
CB had season 2 also..I checked wikipedia LOL
Means it was popular
No wonder these makers show crap and mockery of beautiful relationships in the name of entertainment

Khair, we'll find out what track they're heading for this week; which will prob be the last week of me watching this show
If Yug/Kaali/Manji do something which shows results; then I'll continue 
If not, then time to say bye-bye Sleepy

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 24 April 2016 at 8:29am
azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hello everyone.
I read everyone is upset. And I think.

Well done wishaveer Jha now Kali will not have any reason to obey you since you yourself has closed the door to Manji maa.

Kalii has all reason to prove that she is not kala teeka by saying yes to youg the best part would be if being kalateeka she should marry Youg first to make sure that gauri is going to be happy and secure in that family What say you all
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Hello everyone.
I read everyone is upset. And I think.

Well done wishaveer Jha now Kali will not have any reason to obey you since you yourself has closed the door to Manji maa.

Kalii has all reason to prove that she is not kala teeka by saying yes to youg the best part would be if being kalateeka she should marry Youg first to make sure that gauri is going to be happy and secure in that family What say you all

Hii 

Yaar I dont want all this
I want KaYu to get married willingly..in good terms
Where they're tied together for eternity 
If that makes sense LOL

I dont want Kaali to think of her as a Kaala Teeka
I want her to refuse and literally slap Vishwa for even thinking like this
And run away with her Manji Maa and Yug 

I knw thats too much to ask
and im sure they're going to show whatever u guys are predicting
and thus, im even angrier
Coz i knw it
This is what has always impressed the weird TRP households
and will always do so in the future until they stop taking only TRPs into consideration 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

azuria

Go to top