India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Kaala Teeka again? 23/4/16 (Page 5)

Aliyah0 Newbie
Aliyah0
Aliyah0

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
All the happiness we got the past few days from watching Kali and vishwa's bond, her standing up against andh vishwas and even answering back to Gauri's nonsense... All gone in just a few minutesOuch
All I could think  while watching was wth!Angry What nonsense am I watching?D'oh
Why vishwa why? Just as I was starting to like and respect u, u ofcourse had to go ahead and ruin it all (slow clapping with as much sarcasm as our amazing YugLOL)

I felt so bad for Kali and Manji in their scene... She was so happy throughout the episode and like u said Mahira, u could see how betrayed she felt from the look in her eyesOuch
Even Yug was ready to let his pishima for her and Kali's happinessCry

I want to see how the three of them react to this news before I make any judgement on them, so i won't say anything about them till Monday

Also ik for sure that the makers will never let Yug n gauri get married... Indian serials make a huge deal out of marriage, they'd never even allow the main couple to complete a few rituals like mehendi,haldi etc properly with someone elseLOL so marriage to someone else in definitely not something they'll do,trp's would fall down the drain if they didLOL

I think storyline wise they did this so that they could continue with these functions and have Yug Kali romance/longing at the same time... I wish they didn't have to ruin vishwa's character in our eyes but they did and that's thatSleepy

Pls don't quit the show Mahira, I love reading ur posts and discussing the show with u... Don't worry, Yug and Kali will get married (I've seen enough serials to give u this guaranteeLOL)

Anyways I gtg now but I'd love to continue discussing this with all of u guys tmrwSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Njelsunny_girl

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Oh no. Honestly I just watch the show coz of your awesome reviews. Otherwise I would have quit a long time ago. I hope the cvs get some brains and stop this negativity. The show should be about her going away from being a kaala teeka not being 1 forever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I am so mad i wanted to break something, most likely Gauri, but then she did what no one was able to do, get her father to speak the truth.
Kali also made a promise to Manjiri Ma, let us see if she will live up to that promise. according to her promise, if her father stop believing Manjiri will come home, if not she and Kaali will go far away from that family.

Kaali has fail, it is time to walk away, it also look like it is time for me to also walk away, i will not  put up with another EMA, hell no, and if this show goes that way, it will end up in the same boat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlcrtkelly

Angie07 Newbie
Angie07
Angie07

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Gauri is so pathetic... Kali should really teach her a lesson 
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
They are going to drag this until the marriage. I am sure Ka-yu will get married but everyone think Gauri got married. Gauri and Dadi will then torture Kaali. 
Kaali deserves it - She is now an adult and is going to agree to be KT under a lot of pressure - but she still agreed. SO she deserves all the torture. Sorry!!! I cannot feel any sympathy for her right now..Angry 

Yug is going to be a doormat..Ouch

Edited by Katori - 23 April 2016 at 5:47pm
LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

All the happiness we got the past few days from watching Kali and vishwa's bond, her standing up against andh vishwas and even answering back to Gauri's nonsense... All gone in just a few minutesOuch
All I could think  while watching was wth!Angry What nonsense am I watching?D'oh
Why vishwa why? Just as I was starting to like and respect u, u ofcourse had to go ahead and ruin it all (slow clapping with as much sarcasm as our amazing YugLOL)

I felt so bad for Kali and Manji in their scene... She was so happy throughout the episode and like u said Mahira, u could see how betrayed she felt from the look in her eyesOuch
Even Yug was ready to let his pishima for her and Kali's happinessCry

I want to see how the three of them react to this news before I make any judgement on them, so i won't say anything about them till Monday

Also ik for sure that the makers will never let Yug n gauri get married... Indian serials make a huge deal out of marriage, they'd never even allow the main couple to complete a few rituals like mehendi,haldi etc properly with someone elseLOL so marriage to someone else in definitely not something they'll do,trp's would fall down the drain if they didLOL

I think storyline wise they did this so that they could continue with these functions and have Yug Kali romance/longing at the same time... I wish they didn't have to ruin vishwa's character in our eyes but they did and that's thatSleepy

Pls don't quit the show Mahira, I love reading ur posts and discussing the show with u... Don't worry, Yug and Kali will get married (I've seen enough serials to give u this guaranteeLOL)

Anyways I gtg now but I'd love to continue discussing this with all of u guys tmrwSmile

I swear
It was like a slap from the makers
You were happy
Let me piss u off LOLLOL

Yeahhh
she felt betrayed
I couldnt think of the right word so chose back-stabbed LOL
thanks..i'll change it LOLLOL

As for KaYu getting married,
even if they do 
i knw i'll end up quitting because they're definitely going to give Dadi all the footage
Vishwa-Kaali will be recreated with now Dadi- Kaali
And Yug will become another man in the serial with absolutely nothing to do 
Ive watched enough too to know that LOLLOLLOL

Awww, that is very sweet
But the problem is im a very unloyal fan LOL
I stop watching serials suddenly and would never look back at it again LOL

Dw..let's see how it goes for another week
Otherwise, we'll find a new show together and start spamming the other forums Wink
What say? 
I love discussing it with u guys too
But if i cant enjoy something, I dont tend to watch it even though im obsessed with the couple LOL

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 23 April 2016 at 10:43pm
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Oh no. Honestly I just watch the show coz of your awesome reviews. Otherwise I would have quit a long time ago. I hope the cvs get some brains and stop this negativity. The show should be about her going away from being a kaala teeka not being 1 forever

Awww u guys are so sweet today
Im touched Embarrassed
@bold: Exactly!!
That's what irks me
The whole point is to show negativity turn into positivity not swing like a pendulum and get back to being all regressive 
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latanzia

I am so mad i wanted to break something, most likely Gauri, but then she did what no one was able to do, get her father to speak the truth.
Kali also made a promise to Manjiri Ma, let us see if she will live up to that promise. according to her promise, if her father stop believing Manjiri will come home, if not she and Kaali will go far away from that family.

Kaali has fail, it is time to walk away, it also look like it is time for me to also walk away, i will not  put up with another EMA, hell no, and if this show goes that way, it will end up in the same boat.

Welcome to the club Latanzia LOLLOL

@bold: ClapClap
True, she actually showed the true face of her father to Kaali and to the audience.

As for Kaali, I have zero expectations from her. Im 100% sure she'll agree to it. Manji will also agree to whatever Kaali says as the characters have no brain of their own.

I've heard about EMA alot in this forum LOL
Havent watched it tho 
Wait dont walk away alone, im coming with u LOLLOLLOL

Go to top