India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Kaala Teeka again? 23/4/16

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged

I was so excited for today's episode and now I am completely disgusted by the episode and thats why giving a warning: i am just going to rant

Episode starts with Kaali helping Vishwa out, gives him water and Kaali sees Manji and she smiles at her in relief. 

The precap scene happens. Kaali slaps Gauri. Gauri says she'll give an answer to this to which Kaali replies shok say dena. 

Kaali calls the doctor and Vishwa is lying on the bed. He tells her that she's fulfilled the duty as a daughter. Gauri comes and asks him to go to Yug's house as Dadi isn't talking to her. Kaali tries to stop her but she shushes her. 

Manji is in her room crying and Yug comes. She tells him everything. Yug is angry

He scolds Dadi and taunts Vishwa indirectly that he got what he deserved while Vishwa looks ashamed

Some fruits get rotten and Dadi asks Gauri how she managed to survive for so long with such bad luck. Gauri tells her about Kaali being her Kaala Teeka. Dadi asks Vishwa to send Kaali along with Gauri after the marriage otherwise the alliance will be broken. Vishwa is skeptical.

On the other hand, Kaali tells Manji that Vishwa has called her his daughter and she should come back now to which Manji agrees. They hug.

Couldnt even enjoy the cuteness of this scene as I felt so bad for Kaali. She didnt know what hell was waiting for her Sleepy

Manji is packing her bags and Yug comes there. He cries and tells her he'll miss her. He tells her that he wants to see everyone's surprise seeing her alive and also comments on how Kaali will be joyful.

Dadi asks the servant to arrange Kaali's accommodation outside of the house.

Kaali has decorated the house in happiness while Vishwa-Gauri come. 

Gauri is furious and ruins the decoration and claims that Vishwa doesn't consider her his daughter anymore.

Vishwa has enough of it and tells Kaali that she'll go with Gauri to her in-law's house after marriage as a Kaala Teeka. Kaali is shocked.

^u can see how betrayed* she feels from her eyes Ouch

Precap: Chachi asks Manji about the clothes and thinks its for the new servant. Yug asks her who she's talking about to which Chachi answers Kaali; Gauri's Kaala Teeka. Yug and Manji are furious.

Vishwa is a scumbag.

I dont think i'll ever be able to like Vishwa-Kaali's bond again. He is the same as his daughter. Care for someone until they're good to u; discard them like trash when u need them.

Yes, Dadi is sick. But she never called Kaali her daughter and was very clear of her feelings for her.

I feel bad for Kaali but this is what u'll get when u trust a scumbag like Vishwa/Gauri who will never think about u. NEVER EVER.

Im gonna comment on the rest while commenting because honestly, I have nothing to say except that im entirely disappointed. If Manji/Yug or even Kaali herself arent gonna do something soon to stop Dadi/Vishwa/Gauri, then wont be long until I quit this show! 

Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 24 April 2016 at 2:58am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13Njelsunny_girldent4ubenishchaudharydarshana23Chit15AmrtinaDeb07crtkellyMonica_Suhasinisabihaa.Princyz_Belle-Swetha-

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Unreserved 
I reserved it coz I thought episode will be best, so I will comment first but Angry

Love u Mahirah for watching such a horrible episode and post it's pics for us, salute to u yaar.

As usual no words for the episode Angry
What the hell is wrong with Dadi n Vishwa 
If Gauri luck is so bad then why Dadi even want Gauri as her Bahu Confused
And I thought Simran and Rohan were protagonists but now I think Vishwa and Dadi are protagonists AngryAngry
And I hate Vishwa 

I am boiling with rage Angry
Boiling LOLLOL
LolLOL I lost my mind

And U said don't say thanks but u deserve thanks after watching such horrible episode and posting it's pics for us so 
Thanks EmbarrassedHug

Edited by benishchaudhary - 23 April 2016 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlChit15LTLFan

Monica_Suhasini IF-Sizzlerz
Monica_Suhasini
Monica_Suhasini

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yes yar. .. seriously... very much disappointment...
I thought atleast for once he will say how can we send kaali with you...
This cvs na ...crapfest going on...
No comments on dadiAngry
Can't stand her...
Y they are not focussing on sharmila n her thoughts...
Idiots... showing gauri n her selfishness...
As u said if this continues ... quitting a very near...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlazuria

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
MahirahLOL...I told you so in regards to VishwaLOL

I told you nah...its cringe worthy to watch their bond because he will never truly think good for her. And now Manjiri will find out that Kali will begin her life as a Kaala Teeka all over again, will she then keep chanting the love she has for a husband who could not be bothered with her when she was alive because of his obsession with Gauri? Gauri is Vishwa's only priority. Nothing else matters. He will even murder Kali for Gauri. And Kali managed to convince Manjiri to come back to be tortured too, yaaay! And she will come back and wash Vishwa's feet and accept his torture, and tell Kali to accept being a slave t Gauri, I mean even if she does, Kali will promise the audience that she will remain a slave, so yipeee, the joy!Tongue

Manjiri herself is useless and gives into Kali's dumb demands easily. Kali will never do anything for her own good. She loves being a slave. Sucks really. I just want the ratings to drop badly now, so I can smile and eat popcorn!LOL

The happiness I had over the slap was shortlived! Sleepy

Edited by _innocent_ - 23 April 2016 at 9:32am

sunny_girl-Swetha-

athiraraj Goldie
athiraraj
athiraraj

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I knew it...vishwa can't live without his superstitions..but i really wished..he will show some kindness to kali...but it's all over...gauri Dead hopeless. ..yug should break dis allliance...sharmilla is sane and understanding...dadi...no words.. Angry
LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
TFS. Till the marriage happens they are going to keep us confused. But why does yug agree to this? I thought he would be kept in the dark regarding this kaala teeka arrangement. Now Yug and manjri both know and still mehendi ceremony happens. Confused Nobody does anything stop this nonsense. I don't know what to expect now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

mumtaz82 Senior Member
mumtaz82
mumtaz82

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Never give up,my dear Mahirah.
It will never happen.The makers will not take the risk.
It too risky and they have their bad experience from the previous serial.
Daljiet aka Manjimaa had posted her photo in instagram that she will come to Vishwa house.
We still have our chances.Kali will convince Vishwa to stop it and remind him the bad effects that he faced.
So,chill out,my dear.

sunny_girlDeb07

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Unreserved 
I reserved it coz I thought episode will be best, so I will comment first but Angry

Love u Mahirah for watching such a horrible episode and post it's pics for us, salute to u yaar.

As usual no words for the episode Angry
What the hell is wrong with Dadi n Vishwa 
If Gauri luck is so bad then why Dadi even want Gauri as her Bahu Confused
And I thought Simran and Rohan were protagonists but now I think Vishwa and Dadi are protagonists AngryAngry
And I hate Vishwa 

I am boiling with rage Angry
Boiling LOLLOL
LolLOL I lost my mind

And U said don't say thanks but u deserve thanks after watching such horrible episode and posting it's pics for us so 
Thanks EmbarrassedHug

@Bold
Exactly! Coming episodes i'm scared to even expect.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharyLiveLoveLaugh96-Swetha-

Go to top