India-Forums

promos as bjkt

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
So, we've had 2 promos. 1 wherein Thapki was supposed to gain the trust of Bihaan along with Vasu (of which only the Vasu part was aired). 2nd promo was of Thapki speaking cutely about Bihaan, this didn't come true till date either. I don't know when they're going to show us anything at all!! even if there's Tashan going on, they can show some actual rude yet painful sort of tashan, the many OSs here show how even Tashans are painfully romantic. But no! they show such Silly, meaningless,emotionless scenes. i don't understand. we're back to square one it seems. Bihaan hates Thapki. Thapki also doesn't love Bihaan. Thapki gets sad for 2 mins and again back to the works with Vasu and Shradha. this is going round and round and round! Okay, i understand that the show is meant to show the struggles of a stammering woman and all that. Yes, sbs is the main theme. But atleast they could show the sidetracks well. Adiwakar is boring. Thahaan is also boring. even the sbs is boring except for some scenes of Shradha. And tomorrow Bihaan will lift Thapki! puhlease! bjkt again!
prediction: Bihaan lifts Thapki. keeps her down. then comes to room. says to thapki that he dis it for family's sake. Thapki in tears. back to mission Shradha.
OR
Bihaan lifts Thapki all the way to the room. throws her down to the floor. Thapki hurt. Bihaan's one liner.
What i wish would Happen: Bihaan throws Thapki down on the floor. her spine breaks. Bihaan takes care of her. Thapki falls in love. but Thapki dies later on.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Manyasha16Nishita112maaneetfanparbonisachu1993AnjuraikapiriNijhum19C0ralinemanaanNeha99rtmsdushturainKowsiSanyaEterna..dtd...Mimiii22dynamic_dollbeebutterflyoceanbubble

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I love dead thapki part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiParshi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Somebody is frustrated...LOLLOLLOL
Thapki dying would be the best thing to Bihaan...wese b he claims he hates her...cannot stand her...does not want to look at her face...door raha karo humse...etc etc etc...

AnjuraiParshi

Nijhum19 Goldie
Nijhum19
Nijhum19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malu710

Bihaan throws Thapki down on the floor. her spine breaks. Bihaan takes care of her. Thapki falls in love. but Thapki dies later on.

Thapki dies...perfectLOL

AnjuraiParshi

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged

So, we've had 2 promos. 1 wherein Thapki was supposed to gain the trust of Bihaan along with Vasu (of which only the Vasu part was aired). 2nd promo was of Thapki speaking cutely about Bihaan, this didn't come true till date either. I don't know when they're going to show us anything at all!!

You know...ever since the promo got aired, I have a feeling it was only symbolic, & was not going to repeat in the show as it is...

It was only a symbolic promo...she said a lot of things...& among them were "she loves to hold his hands", & that "She likes him calling her chuk chuk gaadi" & he saying that he "hates" her...

Well...all of this has already happened in the show, if you ask me...

She has been holding his hands of her own free will for a while now...

& in the T shirt burning episode, she stated that she won't mind him calling her chuk chuk gaadi anymore...

& then his reply in the same angry fashion that he hates her...

So according to me...whatever has been shown in that Promo has already been shown by the CVs...& I don't think they will do any of that again...

rtmsdynamic_doll

romberg Goldie
romberg
romberg

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
The Thapki thry showed in the promo & the actual one we are seeing these days are totally differect full of attitude, angry expressions without reason etc etcConfused  She is being nice to everyone except Bihaan. 
Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

So, we've had 2 promos. 1 wherein Thapki was supposed to gain the trust of Bihaan along with Vasu (of which only the Vasu part was aired). 2nd promo was of Thapki speaking cutely about Bihaan, this didn't come true till date either. I don't know when they're going to show us anything at all!!

You know...ever since the promo got aired, I have a feeling it was only symbolic, & was not going to repeat in the show as it is...

It was only a symbolic promo...she said a lot of things...& among them were "she loves to hold his hands", & that "She likes him calling her chuk chuk gaadi" & he saying that he "hates" her...

Well...all of this has already happened in the show, if you ask me...

She has been holding his hands of her own free will for a while now...

& in the T shirt burning episode, she stated that she won't mind him calling her chuk chuk gaadi anymore...

& then his reply in the same angry fashion that he hates her...

So according to me...whatever has been shown in that Promo has already been shown by the CVs...& I don't think they will do any of that again...
i can understand that it was symbolic. but what i don't get is that in the episodes everything seems so emotionless. she drops two tears and that's it! but in the promo, it seemed really cute. she was actually acknowledging the importance of Bihaan's presence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i think they wanted to start her realization track that's why they aired that promo but then the TRP started decreasing and there was a threat of TPK going off air so they postponed that track and introduced this sbs track to attract trp aunties. 

Go to top