Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

23.4.2016 ep (Page 4)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayshahussain

What da hell.. so ishra is not meeting in da plane.. nw am quite confident dat evn dis milan wala track is olso goin to be ly da confession n cosummation track.. first a lot of xcitement... den unessary drag ...n den der u go phusss. Huge dissappointmrnt!!! Pls cvs dnt drag da track unecesarrly dat u loose da actual essence of it... u guys r knw for dat... ending up da most interesting track on a dissapointing note... uh hw can v forget da mani track... pls dnt spoil it... since nw der r many character n tracks.. dey shld speed up ... othrwise milan will hapen in 2017..

No no meeting in the plane ... There will be lot of hit and miss ..,they will drag it to the point.. We we eill simply no longer care for it, when trp goes down they will tweet.. It's a vicious cycle.
Yes Milan will be in December 2017 just 2 minutes before yhm draws it's curtains. LOL

Edited by Mdwst - 23 April 2016 at 1:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000Lacustrisishra_bestluvsvati12

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by sririt

Originally posted by swatica

Originally posted by sririt

Really I can't believe it; the guy has to go to Delhi to meet his GF, why he needed to hijack a plane and pretend to be terrorist, he should have taken Delhi flight like a responsible citizen. 
CVs you are impossible; I mean you disrespected all professions, and now you are not leaving Hijackers and terrorists also. The real terrorists will be ashamed now to be addressed as that.

dnt say lyk dat..
ITS ANOTHER COPY PASTE FROM A REAL LIFE INCIDENT !!!

it happend in march 2016 where a flight ws hijacked by a man who took d flight to an island to gv his love letter to his wife n family.. im nt sure whethr ex wife thi tha ya curent bt wife thi...

Just tell me one thing was it something inspiring to telecast it as a part of show. Even if someone did that in real it was insane of him, but the show shouldn't re create those incidents. Inspiring events are welcomed. 

I mean I love re creation of some events like Neerja case, Attacks of 16/11 in movies obviously. They show you something, attacks and all that would make you feel the loss and pain . But showing the story of some psycho lover doesn't need an encouragement

P.S. No offence anyone

I knw it wasnt needed..
bt i jst said its real life inspired..
n waise bhi expecting logic nw is our stupdity..
wat is left to inspire us in ds show..
nthin..
so ds is another addition to dat list..

I know dear u wanted me to know that it was real event and they took the idea, and I was aware of that too from before, heard it on forum itself may be; but they shouldn't encourage things which can create problem in future for real; giving some more insane to create similar cases.

I can't expect logic or any moral values from CVs now but I do expect them to act wise. I know these are fictional shows but reality is people gets attracted to wrong things first. Why to emphasize on insane acts. If you can't be logical at least don't promote insane ideas as well.

P.S. I apologize you beforehand. No offence to others as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by ayshahussain

What da hell.. so ishra is not meeting in da plane.. nw am quite confident dat evn dis milan wala track is olso goin to be ly da confession n cosummation track.. first a lot of xcitement... den unessary drag ...n den der u go phusss. Huge dissappointmrnt!!! Pls cvs dnt drag da track unecesarrly dat u loose da actual essence of it... u guys r knw for dat... ending up da most interesting track on a dissapointing note... uh hw can v forget da mani track... pls dnt spoil it... since nw der r many character n tracks.. dey shld speed up ... othrwise milan will hapen in 2017..

No no meeting in the plane ... There will be lot of hit and miss ..,they will drag it to the point.. We we eill simply no longer care for it, when trp goes down they will tweet.. It's a vicious cycle.
Yes Milan will be in December 2017 just 2 minutes before yhm draws it's curtains. LOL

Viji not even then. They will show Bhallas and Iyers arrive at a crossroad...Bhallas go one way...Iyers go other way...The END. 

Raman is Bhalla and Ishu is Iyer...so they go different ways...that is the ending CVs will give us...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LacustrisMdwst

Lacustris Goldie
Lacustris
Lacustris

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the reviews by everyone. Started to watch epi but right after SW inner struggle my system couldn't take it any more it crashed.i have no patience to sit thru another 10 mins of her monologue and turmoil,so done for today. 
Thank you for all the lovely ladies for wonderful reviews. So from now until the time SW transformation is done we will be witnessing 10 to 15 mins of monologue every day and meanwhile Ruhis torture will continue, Raman & Ishita don't remember that they are once married to each other and madly in love with each other. We need all the strength i guess.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayshahussainsvati12Mdwst

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index