gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

nt even a hilarious episode..
most weird episode..

it ws lyk KYA THA YE !!!

kya ye ek well renowned production house ka show tha...

isse weird episode kisi show ka nhi hoga aj tak... i bet...

Na hasi aayi na darr laga.. kuch samjh nhi aaya...

kal tak toh sirf raman DEAF lag raha tha par ab precap ke baad ISHITA kam DEAF nhi hai..

Overdose of shagun itna tortorous nhi tha jitna hijack weird tha..

Overdose of mani n alia bhi itna tortoruos nhi tha jitna hijack weird tha...

agar dono ko mila do shagun alia mani toh bhi itna tortourous nhi tha jitna hijack drama weird tha hai aur hameesha rahega...

isse zyada weird episode ho nhi sakta...

aaj toh bechara adi bhi episode main kuch nhi kar paya..

bt haan simmi ne zarur kuch kar diya... warna frm initail days she had alwys supported romi...par aaj toh usne usse hi suna diya...

aur ms pihu bhalla ka pure episode main BUBBLE BATH khatam nhi hua...

shagun mumma ji jaake usse nikalo warna thnad lag jaayegi...u r d perrfect mom..wo tumhari beti hai behna shagun..

romi toh bas perfect hai... he is d best being wid ashok...bt iska simmi ke aage kuch nhi chala..

muje nhi lagta kuch bacha hai par nidhi aka nimrat kaur abhji tak jail se bahar nhi aayi... haww.. itna lamba jail trip... nidhi ke naam chnge se uske law ki padhai gayi tel lene...

ruhaan aaj nhi tha.. anyways hota toh acha hota as torture karne wli toh khud torture ho rahi hogi...

im dying to c her getting torture n raman uski jail ke bahar khade hoke one-liners maar raha ho.. jaise tab kiya tha jab ishra ne usse bheja tha jail... n pathak ne kam tashan nhi dikahye the..

waah !!!

aaj ka epsiode BALAJI PRODUCTIONS ki history main sabse weird episode tha..

LEADS DEAF DUMB ho gaye...
MOST IMP CHARACTER toh raheaga hi jo wo hai...
baaki ke kya kehne...
SOORRY forgot to mention d MANGO OF D EPISODE = CHOCOLATY HIJACKER !!!

DIVAN bhi bechare kya kare ab... jab unke haath main kuch hoga nhi toh wo bhi kya kar lenge... anyways episode main 2-3minute ki screen space se khush ho jao...ab toh yhi milega...

N finally for cv... TUM SE NAHO PAAYEGA !!!

totally agree...most weird epi ever..kuch samajh nhi aaya..
Leads ka screen space daily dheere dheere kam ho rha hai...hardly 2-3 min..

U know today my bro ws at home...he ws like ye ho kya rha hai...ye show toh achcha hua karta tha na Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomaduragymhasiuminfinity00Mdwstsvati12

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
nice review dear 
maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

It's official..shaun is no longer Snow White/xena
She's second guessing herself ...soon her inner voice will take over ...
She started her detective work ...calls... but does not get any clear path yet...
She is insecure now...her self thoughts..."what if Ishu is alive..i'll loose everything"..her devious mind is taking over her heArt  and love for Ishu...bad woman Shagun...lol
But she's relentless..and keeps searching for Ishu...she almost succeeds ...but to her dismay ishu is out of country tries her home number ..but hears a busy tone and decides to call later.

Raman couldn't hear Ishu ...well well well...isn't it  the same RKB who said " thumhe thumhari dil ki dhadkhan se pehchaan thi hoon"?!..anyways 

So Ishu steps forward to help the crying baby , by getting water to the mom so she can be fed.. Raman Is wondering  what's the need...the hijacker needs to shoot her..do that she will learn a lesson...
Plane experiences turbulence ...

Hijacker rests his gun down, he's on a stripping free ...and guess what no one had brains to pick  it up ..dumb passengers.ErmmWacko
Lol the hijacker tells  the captain to inform the ground staff to bring his gf to Mumbai as she is angry at him and wants to talk to her.BGM hilarious ...
.He breaks down...it was super hilarious...omg...I mean the action and the act ...ayyooo kadavuleD'oh
Newsflash..Romi can now become a father...LOLWinkTongue
Simmi who accidentally comes to the office...takes away the flash drive from him a d scolds him for  being disloyal .
Toshiji comes to knkw about romika wedding. Adi consoles Toshiji ..

Precap Raman says that "you don't have the capability to hijack even a toy plane"ROFL
And no such thing as love ...Ishu hears this and is furious.
So this hijack drama continues tomorrow too...we will get Ishu's lecture ...

Blooper - wait Raman could not hear Ishu's voice and in Precap Ishu hears his voice?!...don't tell me she didn't recognize his voice either!...  Coz continents apart she sensed his voice ..not now ?,, even when Raman was carrying Ruhaan to his room..she recognized his voice ..biggest lol.  Silly
We will know the destination in tomorrow's epi - Mumbai or Delhi 

A Super boring episode

loved your review dear

i love raman one liner you mention in percap dear  ( unable to control my laughing )

like you said about hijacker dear

now kp is back with one liner ( one good think happen in today episode )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13-

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sririt

Really I can't believe it; the guy has to go to Delhi to meet his GF, why he needed to hijack a plane and pretend to be terrorist, he should have taken Delhi flight like a responsible citizen. 
CVs you are impossible; I mean you disrespected all professions, and now you are not leaving Hijackers and terrorists also. The real terrorists will be ashamed now to be addressed as that.

dnt say lyk dat..
ITS ANOTHER COPY PASTE FROM A REAL LIFE INCIDENT !!!

it happend in march 2016 where a flight ws hijacked by a man who took d flight to an island to gv his love letter to his wife n family.. im nt sure whethr ex wife thi tha ya curent bt wife thi...

Just tell me one thing was it something inspiring to telecast it as a part of show. Even if someone did that in real it was insane of him, but the show shouldn't re create those incidents. Inspiring events are welcomed. 

I mean I love re creation of some events like Neerja case, Attacks of 26/11 in movies obviously. They show you something, attacks and all that would make you feel the loss and pain . But showing the story of some psycho lover doesn't need an encouragement

P.S. No offence anyone

Edited by sririt - 23 April 2016 at 3:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00maduragymhasium-K.13-

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Really I can't believe it; the guy has to go to Delhi to meet his GF, why he needed to hijack a plane and pretend to be terrorist, he should have taken Delhi flight like a responsible citizen. 
CVs you are impossible; I mean you disrespected all professions, and now you are not leaving Hijackers and terrorists also. The real terrorists will be ashamed now to be addressed as that.

dnt say lyk dat..
ITS ANOTHER COPY PASTE FROM A REAL LIFE INCIDENT !!!

it happend in march 2016 where a flight ws hijacked by a man who took d flight to an island to gv his love letter to his wife n family.. im nt sure whethr ex wife thi tha ya curent bt wife thi...

Just tell me one thing was it something inspiring to telecast it as a part of show. Even if someone did that in real it was insane of him, but the show shouldn't re create those incidents. Inspiring events are welcomed. 

I mean I love re creation of some events like Neerja case, Attacks of 16/11 in movies obviously. They show you something, attacks and all that would make you feel the loss and pain . But showing the story of some psycho lover doesn't need an encouragement

P.S. No offence anyone

I knw it wasnt needed..
bt i jst said its real life inspired..
n waise bhi expecting logic nw is our stupdity..
wat is left to inspire us in ds show..
nthin..
so ds is another addition to dat list..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium-K.13-

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ Lakshmi thsnks
ayshahussain Groupbie
ayshahussain
ayshahussain

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
What da hell.. so ishra is not meeting in da plane.. nw am quite confident dat evn dis milan wala track is olso goin to be ly da confession n cosummation track.. first a lot of xcitement... den unessary drag ...n  den der u go phusss. Huge dissappointmrnt!!! Pls cvs dnt drag da track unecesarrly dat u loose da actual essence of it... u guys r knw for dat... ending up da most interesting track on a dissapointing note... uh hw can v forget da mani track... pls dnt spoil it... since nw der r many character n tracks.. dey shld speed up ... othrwise milan will hapen in 2017..

-AngryBird-

ayshahussain Groupbie
ayshahussain
ayshahussain

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Oops i forgt out of fustrations.. thnk u sweety for da update... Smile

traveller_girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index