India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

23.4.2016 ep

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ep begins with Shagun trying to find ishita. 
She has a self talk...where she thinks whether she is doing right as she will lose her happiness if ishita comes.

In the flight,the hijacker is frightening everyone and wants the pilot to open the door.
Ishita gets up to her water.

Raman is wondering who is the woman.
She tells him that I am just getting water.

Raman is getting angry and says she will get all of us killed.

She gets the water.

Shagun is still trying to find and contact ishita and Mani also is waiting for her to call. 

Simmi comes to get cabin and sees romi and calls him theif and destroys the pendrive .
She says how could you do this 

Romi says you are my sister,come to my side I will give you lots of money.

She tells him to leave before I call the police. 

Toshiji takes Adi to doctor. 
Mihika also comes there but seeing them waits outside.

Afterwards Mihika thanks the doctor for treating romi.

Toshiji cries thinking about Romi. 
Adi asks her.
She gets sad saying I am his mother and he didn't even invite us to the marriage.
She tells not to tell anyone about this.
Adi hugs her.

Aliya tells Mami ishita will call when she reaches.
Shagun still tries to call on the no.

The plane is hit by turbulence.
The hijacker removes his beard and all.
He demands the plane to land in Delhi and says my GF is there and then tells his love story.

Raman thinks he did all this for his GF.

Precap...Raman talks to the hijacker saying that what guruantee is there tagt your GF loves you the same,love is nothing,people change.
Ishita hears him

Do comment your views Smile

Edited by traveller_girl - 15 May 2016 at 7:43am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

coolxnerdjojodent4uashni0905DivSoumyaladyprincesssumita_ghoshramishi-AngryBird-LacustrisA HUGE FANhana_ymaduragymhasiumsvati12

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thx for it i think shagun is not wrong to think about her happiness too but she know it not hers so

im getting angry now ishra not met agsin
nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
what happiness is she even thinking about...shagun is totally wrong here...her happiness lied with marrying manoj...but noo she herself left him for what...she shud have nvr forget she was just a surrogate mother to pihu...and after that she has no rights on her...to take care of pihu was her own self decision soo nobody is liable to think abt her or her happiness if raman n family finds out ishita and if they accept her again...that's y we said...shagun can nvr change for good...shez a chameleon  she can nvr b selfless like ishita ...if ishita wud have been in the same situation she wud have not cared abt her happiness ...evn now...when even family n raman will accpet her except pihu craving for shagun mumma...ishita will backoff for the happiness of her daughter...
Dont even compare to shagun with ishita...she can nvr be a good selfless mother ever like ishita is...mother chodo she can nvr b a good women near her...Raman once CORRECTLY TOLD HER...AGAR SHAGUN SAAT JANAM BHI LE LE TOH ISHITA KE NAAKHOON K BARABAR BHI ACHHI NAHI BAN SAKTI...

Nothing special we saw shagun doing anything for pihu the things ishita did for ruhi n adi...saving them from fire earthquake bomb  etc...just talking nicely n sweetly to pihu  letting her do what she wants brining her whatever gifts she loves...and taking care of her eatings n all only doesnt makes one a good mother...if viewers like us...who have sen this show from day 1 till now...can very perfectly differentiate between the motherhoodness of ishita n shagun to ruhi n pihu...and we can a blind can too make out the difference easily...

PS..No offence to Actor..shez really good but i hate the character and i cant stand shagun  Period

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoLacustrisramishi-AngryBird-sriritmaduragymhasiumtraveller_girl-K.13-DivianTanz_Divz

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It's official..shaun is no longer Snow White/xena
She's second guessing herself ...soon her inner voice will take over ...
She started her detective work ...calls... but does not get any clear path yet...
She is insecure now...her self thoughts..."what if Ishu is alive..i'll loose everything"..her devious mind is taking over her heArt  and love for Ishu...bad woman Shagun...lol
But she's relentless..and keeps searching for Ishu...she almost succeeds ...but to her dismay ishu is out of country tries her home number ..but hears a busy tone and decides to call later.

Raman couldn't hear Ishu ...well well well...isn't it  the same RKB who said " thumhe thumhari dil ki dhadkhan se pehchaan thi hoon"?!..anyways 

So Ishu steps forward to help the crying baby , by getting water to the mom so she can be fed.. Raman Is wondering  what's the need...the hijacker needs to shoot her..do that she will learn a lesson...
Plane experiences turbulence ...

Hijacker rests his gun down, he's on a stripping free ...and guess what no one had brains to pick  it up ..dumb passengers.ErmmWacko
Lol the hijacker tells  the captain to inform the ground staff to bring his gf to Mumbai as she is angry at him and wants to talk to her.BGM hilarious ...
.He breaks down...it was super hilarious...omg...I mean the action and the act ...ayyooo kadavuleD'oh
Newsflash..Romi can now become a father...LOLWinkTongue
Simmi who accidentally comes to the office...takes away the flash drive from him a d scolds him for  being disloyal .
Toshiji comes to knkw about romika wedding. Adi consoles Toshiji ..

Precap Raman says that "you don't have the capability to hijack even a toy plane"ROFL
And no such thing as love ...Ishu hears this and is furious.
So this hijack drama continues tomorrow too...we will get Ishu's lecture ...

Blooper - wait Raman could not hear Ishu's voice and in Precap Ishu hears his voice?!...don't tell me she didn't recognize his voice either!...  Coz continents apart she sensed his voice ..not now ?,, even when Raman was carrying Ruhaan to his room..she recognized his voice ..biggest lol.  Silly
We will know the destination in tomorrow's epi - Mumbai or Delhi 

A Super boring episode

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojojodh57ladyprincesssumita_ghoshLacustris-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvmaduragymhasiumpari2015DivanIshrarutraveller_girlsvati12DivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Did ishita forget Raman's voice in a day... uss din hotel mein pehchaan liya... aur aaj jab pehchan na chahiye tha it was so imp... she will notShocked stupid cvsAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustrisramishi-AngryBird-traveller_girl

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
today episode show clearly yhm cvs confused,  dialogues writer confused, director confused,  actors confused,  audiences confused 
star plus you have only 2 shows if this 2 show go na your supermarket will close 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoayshahussainlaxmidewanganramishimaduragymhasiumMdwstsvati12

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Now it's enough ...Raman ko Shagun ke saath dikhaana tha toh ishita ki kya zaroorat thi...
Raman and children will defo try to get ishu back in their lives once they get to know she is alive...otherwise if ramu is happy with airhead then I have no words for this BS6

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lacustrisramishisnehaseshan

ladyprincess Senior Member
ladyprincess
ladyprincess

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
kya  Censoredepisode tha.. hijacker sale tere ko delhi jana tha to delhi ki flight me baithta mumbai ki flight me q baitha
aam taur pe log plane hijack etc karte hain q ki unhe kisi terrorist ko jail se nikalwana ho..koi khatarnaak demand puri karwani ho.. ye bhai sahab toh kisi ameer baap ki beti yani apni girlfriend ko government se dhundwane k liye plane hijack kiye hain.. kya hai yeAngry government k pas koi aur kaam dhanda ni hai kya bas aashiqon ko milwane ka kaam reh gya h unke pas
why the heck was he removing his clothes one by one.. as if he is thinking marne wala hu to apne asli roop me marun Confused
today's revelation ishita raman both are deaf Wacko

shagun getting back to vamp mode.. as expected 
antaratma wala drama was hell irritating.. humari to kabhi antaratma aise samne aake chit chat ni karti.. ye tv me aisa kaise ho jata h

height of coincidence- why did alia call on landline to talk to mani.. mobile phone ni h kya shani k pas.. this was done so that shagun does not connect with ishita wah

raman's dialogues were good.. isi ko goli q ni maar deta ye LOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishi-AngryBird-LacustrisishitaruhimaduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girl-K.13-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index