Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi SS: Illusion [NTL: Page 121] (Page 94)

gprs Senior Member
gprs
gprs

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 1:49am | IP Logged
you are doing a great job dear..i'm amazed to know that you are 17..you got a great talent dear..please don't give up..do continue as you planned..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zephyr.

bluesky10 IF-Rockerz
bluesky10
bluesky10

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Love the update dear 
Thanks for the pm 

Zephyr.

bluesky10 IF-Rockerz
bluesky10
bluesky10

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Well written 
Thanks for the pm 

Zephyr.

--Scarlett-- Senior Member
--Scarlett--
--Scarlett--

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zephyr.

Originally posted by --Scarlett--

I'm sorry too, I understand I was rude but when Arnav slapped Khushi twice I lost my cool... poor girl was traumatized and he slapped her?! maybe he could have stopped her by pinning her to wall like it happens... okay he was hammered but still? I shouldn't have said all that things... something in my personal life is really going wrong and I guess I took it on you when you differed from what I said! I understand ur view indeed is different from mine and whatever you do with it is none of my business!

All I can say I'm a weak hearted and I quit this story of such things and scenes like drunk women, slapping girls continue and... I'M SORRY! I QUIT THIS STORY!!
so pinning a girl to the wall isn't manhandling?

anyways all I had to say is in the post... you're free to quit if you want toBig smile
of course it's manhandling but its milder version than slapping twice, I could have taken it and you wouldn't have lost a reader... but alas I guess you don't care what anyone thinks... anyways you're not the BEST writer and so get it! You're not even popular to have ego... you hardly cross 100 likesLOL
Also it's time writers start showing us readers respect and even consider their wishes!
BUCHIANU Senior Member
BUCHIANU
BUCHIANU

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 7:49am | IP Logged
u r doing great with ur story dear...
loving it..
go ahead as u have planned

Zephyr.

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

I'm sorry too, I understand I was rude but when Arnav slapped Khushi twice I lost my cool... poor girl was traumatized and he slapped her?! maybe he could have stopped her by pinning her to wall like it happens... okay he was hammered but still? I shouldn't have said all that things... something in my personal life is really going wrong and I guess I took it on you when you differed from what I said! I understand ur view indeed is different from mine and whatever you do with it is none of my business!

All I can say I'm a weak hearted and I quit this story of such things and scenes like drunk women, slapping girls continue and... I'M SORRY! I QUIT THIS STORY!!

anyways all I had to say is in the post... you're free to quit if you want toBig smile
of course it's manhandling but its milder version than slapping twice, I could have taken it and you wouldn't have lost a reader... but alas I guess you don't care what anyone thinks... anyways you're not the BEST writer and so get it! You're not even popular to have ego... you hardly cross 100 likesLOL
Also it's time writers start showing us readers respect and even consider their wishes!

Scarlet.. I think u r over reacting..
The writer already told it's a fiction.. And if u can not take a slap or drunk woman etc.. I think it's higher time u come out of the shell and c the real world. It's so so so bad..
Ur views u respect .. But u can not just insult anyone that she's not famous and all.. She never forced u to read the stories. And likes are not the criteria to judge the writer.
There are other ways to express ur views.
This story is not regular romance so it has to written differently!
If u don't want to read the story, don't read.. Matter finished there only..

Edited by bhaktiii - 09 January 2017 at 6:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiisbfkZephyr.

--Scarlett-- Senior Member
--Scarlett--
--Scarlett--

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaktiii

Scarlet.. I think u r over reacting..
The writer already told it's a fiction.. And if u can not take a slap or drunk woman etc.. I think it's higher time u come out of the shell and c the real world. It's so so so bad..
Ur views u respect .. But u can not just insult anyone that she's not famous and all.. She never forced u to read the stories. And likes are not the criteria to judge the writer.
There are other ways to express ur views.
This story is not regular romance so it has to written differently!
If u don't want to read the story, don't read.. Matter finished there only..

I know real life is worse, I'm just saying atleast fictional world shouldn't be bad and must be good giving good morals at the end!
I agree she didn't force me but she shouldn't carry so much attitude either cos she isn't famous that's just what I meant... but I guess everyone is a hypocrite here!!! Shocked even sanaya and barun would have refused to work in such stories if it's made into a television show!! lol She had no reason to mock me with that smile at the end when I apologized when it was her mistake of writing violence!!!
anyways I'm not interested in this story anymore!

Edited by --Scarlett-- - 09 January 2017 at 7:32pm
Zephyr. IF-Rockerz
Zephyr.
Zephyr.

Fan Fiction Graphicer, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
@Scarlett- that's enough! you don't have any right to get personal with me or anyone else and you're all the free to read moral stories from popular authors out there!
Casting shouldn't be your concern provided you don't even like my story, if Sarun won't work if this is made into a show is my problem not yours!
I didn't intend to mock you with the emo it was just 'coz I wanted to show I don't hold any grudges against you! That's it!
Refrain from posting in this thread any further or there will be consequences!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiiAttractiveAdyabhaktiii

Go to top