ArHi SS: Illusion [NTL: Page 121] - Page 60

Posted: 7 years ago
wow awesome update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
Wonderful update 
So Payal is only Arnav's friend
And with whom Payal went to Dr Rajput's hospital
But what is Anjali doing with Matihli
Is she also try to distracting Arnav
Waiting for next update eagerly
Nice update
Loved how Arnav rilled up that doc
Correcting his grammar brilliant
So raj said he loved Payal but she cheated him is it true
Did she trick him maybe she was forced too
Who was her friend ???? N why were the father n son duo hiding it
Did Payal come there on purpose that day on their first meet
As for arnav he's feeling a connection with khushi not wanting to see her upset wanting to comfort her as well as he forces himself to eat when he's not hungry
But as per he shuts down his feelings
Now Anjali with mithal sounds interesting
We're either of them the friend Payal went to the hospital that time
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Amazing Update
Loved how Arnav corrected Dr.Samthan Rajput's grammer. It was funny. So Rajat meet Payal when she came with a friend. Wondering who is it? Whether Anjali or Mithali? Both father and son have connection and contact with Shyam and Aman. Arnav is trying to solve this murder and prove his friend is innocent and has been an victim of the circumstances. Arnav is trying hard not to get close to Khushi but no matter what his heart will not listen to his mind and will always be concern for Khushi and her safety and will protect her no matter what. Wondering why Arnav is taking Khushi with him when he wants to investigate about Payal. Now seeing Anjali with Mithali wondering whether Anjali also knew more than she told in the beginning of investigation.
Waiting for the next one
Thanks for the PM
Loved part 14 👏
More and more questions opening up in this case, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm 😃
APOLPGY,

Sans(that's what all call you right?), I am really sorry for my rude behaviour. I tried sending Message but you have blocked me! I am really sorry... as I say I had problems in my personal life! Actually me and my boyfriend had a huge fight and we broke up on Christmas, later we got together again but it wasn't easy for me and I didn't feel free with him as it was really a big issue. it was really difficult and very awkward but he fought with me again saying I am just too much and when I read how arnav did not understand khushi my frustration came out here!

Your story isn't at fault, I am sorry for all rude comment and sorry to post here when you have thrown me out of the thread dont know how else to contact, I'm even sorry for insulting your popularity its just that I've seen arhi stories with 400+ likes and this hardly crossed 100 likes that's it, its the fact right? but still I'm sorry if it offended you!
I sorry for the loss of another readers if you had any 'coz of me, I'm sorry to leave this story too but I seriously cannot continue with it!
All the bst in lifeEdited by --Scarlett-- - 7 years ago
Thanks for the pm😊 
Anjali??was she a buddy to Mithali..were all the things she shared with Arnav wrong just to confuse him or was it just a formal relationship between Anjali-Mithali..
there is more to know about Payal..feel bad for Khushi..she lost everyone and trying to accept it..the case is getting interesting..all these people accused Payal to get out of some mess,i think..
i loved Arnav's cool attitude with the doctors..i guess whatever they shared with him was a complete lie,they might used Payal for cracking something illegal..something related to drugs as goons were involved in it??

all the culprits are in... not 1 innocent person around payal...

sound more like payal and akash is the innocent victim...

so arnav can see his feelings towards khushi...

confusing...

poor khushi still in her own painful world..
Originally posted by --Scarlett--

APOLPGY,

Sans(that's what all call you right?), I am really sorry for my rude behaviour. I tried sending Message but you have blocked me! I am really sorry... as I say I had problems in my personal life! Actually me and my boyfriend had a huge fight and we broke up on Christmas, later we got together again but it wasn't easy for me and I didn't feel free with him as it was really a big issue. it was really difficult and very awkward but he fought with me again saying I am just too much and when I read how arnav did not understand khushi my frustration came out here!

Your story isn't at fault, I am sorry for all rude comment and sorry to post here when you have thrown me out of the thread dont know how else to contact, I'm even sorry for insulting your popularity its just that I've seen arhi stories with 400+ likes and this hardly crossed 100 likes that's it, its the fact right? but still I'm sorry if it offended you!
I sorry for the loss of another readers if you had any 'coz of me, I'm sorry to leave this story too but I seriously cannot continue with it!
All the bst in life

yeah I am Sans, I really sympathize with you and really hope your relationship gets better😊

I blocked you because I didn't want to get into a fight, you were being insulting and it was bothering me and I didn't wish to get into a fight with people I don't know! I'm someone of the principle which says if you want to praise I'm in all ears if second person insult me I'll tell him to stop as I'm busy listening to the first person... that's me I'm very chilled out and take what I want the eirld doesn't matter to me, so I dont hold any grudge against you, you need not feel guilty! I'm not going to change the update since nobody ha any problem with it, I go with majority!

honestly, I didn't wish to reply you and wanted to ignore this comment but I didn't want to have it hanging in your mind considering virtual things drainn you so much! I hold no grudge against you and when I say. that I mea n it ! Yes you told it as the fact that I'm not popular and I know it's true that I dnt get many likes so you were just being honest, nothing else!

Yes please discontinue if you want to, its better for both of us if a reader uncomfortable with my work discontinue my fics... you needn't be sorry for my loss! Lastly, I wish you never ever come across writers/stories like me!Edited by Zephyr. - 7 years ago