Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
you are doing a great job dear..i'm amazed to know that you are 17..you got a great talent dear..please don't give up..do continue as you planned..
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Love the update dear 
Thanks for the pm 
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well written 
Thanks for the pm 
--Scarlett-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zephyr.

so pinning a girl to the wall isn't manhandling?

anyways all I had to say is in the post... you're free to quit if you want to๐Ÿ˜ƒ

of course it's manhandling but its milder version than slapping twice, I could have taken it and you wouldn't have lost a reader... but alas I guess you don't care what anyone thinks... anyways you're not the BEST writer and so get it! You're not even popular to have ego... you hardly cross 100 likes๐Ÿ˜†
Also it's time writers start showing us readers respect and even consider their wishes!
BUCHIANU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
u r doing great with ur story dear...
loving it..
go ahead as u have planned
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: --Scarlett--

of course it's manhandling but its milder version than slapping twice, I could have taken it and you wouldn't have lost a reader... but alas I guess you don't care what anyone thinks... anyways you're not the BEST writer and so get it! You're not even popular to have ego... you hardly cross 100 likes๐Ÿ˜†
Also it's time writers start showing us readers respect and even consider their wishes!

Scarlet.. I think u r over reacting..
The writer already told it's a fiction.. And if u can not take a slap or drunk woman etc.. I think it's higher time u come out of the shell and c the real world. It's so so so bad..
Ur views u respect .. But u can not just insult anyone that she's not famous and all.. She never forced u to read the stories. And likes are not the criteria to judge the writer.
There are other ways to express ur views.
This story is not regular romance so it has to written differently!
If u don't want to read the story, don't read.. Matter finished there only..Edited by bhaktiii - 7 years ago
--Scarlett-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhaktiii

Scarlet.. I think u r over reacting..
The writer already told it's a fiction.. And if u can not take a slap or drunk woman etc.. I think it's higher time u come out of the shell and c the real world. It's so so so bad..
Ur views u respect .. But u can not just insult anyone that she's not famous and all.. She never forced u to read the stories. And likes are not the criteria to judge the writer.
There are other ways to express ur views.
This story is not regular romance so it has to written differently!
If u don't want to read the story, don't read.. Matter finished there only..

I know real life is worse, I'm just saying atleast fictional world shouldn't be bad and must be good giving good morals at the end!
I agree she didn't force me but she shouldn't carry so much attitude either cos she isn't famous that's just what I meant... but I guess everyone is a hypocrite here!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ even sanaya and barun would have refused to work in such stories if it's made into a television show!! lol She had no reason to mock me with that smile at the end when I apologized when it was her mistake of writing violence!!!
anyways I'm not interested in this story anymore!

Edited by --Scarlett-- - 7 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Scarlett- that's enough! you don't have any right to get personal with me or anyone else and you're all the free to read moral stories from popular authors out there!
Casting shouldn't be your concern provided you don't even like my story, if Sarun won't work if this is made into a show is my problem not yours!
I didn't intend to mock you with the emo it was just 'coz I wanted to show I don't hold any grudges against you! That's it!
Refrain from posting in this thread any further or there will be consequences!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.