Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc-ere thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I think Arnav himself is very much mysterious he definitely have past & his mother also murdered it's really getting complicated. Is both deaths r related to each other some how? Khushi should nt leave the house without informing him be danger r lurking around her & Arnav gonna be hell angry about that now eagerly waiting what store in recording or shyam is more smart. Excellent update wating for next. 
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks 4pm me
avchowdhury thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great update waiting for next update eagerly.
-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow another interesting update!!!!! 
The initial conversation between Arnav and his best friend-was the friend Payal? And was she talking about her love and lover Akash? 

Why Akash is not investigated still? Is he in hiding? Is he behind any of the deaths? Does Payal rejecting him affect him much to the point of commiting a murder? Mysterious 

It's understandable that Khushi is really going through a lot. It's a tough time for her. But she shouldn't have left the house alone. Maybe she will face the murderer this time but just in time Arnav may save her. Aww that would be very thrilling 

Wow it's a nice idea for Arnav to record the conversation. Definitely Aman Shyam mithali would have blabbered something. This is going to give a new dimension to the case. The plot is getting interesting by each update. 

Arnav's mother was also murdered brutally. May be that's why he is so much connected to this case in addition that he might have known Payal from a long time ago. 

Thanks for the PM. Very eagerly waiting for the next update. This is such a great update.
Edited by Isha28 - 7 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be at last a breakthrough will com
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Loved the last bit where Arnav left his phone and recorded their conversation... 
Can't wait to read more 
Swaatii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG I am sooo in love with this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please PM me!!!!!
waiting for next part!!!!!!!!!!1
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is such a smart ass.. loved the way he planned the things.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm.. Happy New Year!! ğŸ˜Š
gprs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm😊
something is there btw arshi..the girl in flashback maybe Khushi..she might have lost her memory like that?? or maybe Payal ..he and payal were friends???why did he lock her in his home..i hope she won't land herself in problems and will make his plans fail..Arnav's past definitely had to do something with the case..and the last scene is brilliant..i hope he will get some useful info
Edited by gprs - 7 years ago
neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update now what waiting for next update