India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dadaji's new plan (Page 2)

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Ragini.. I think the seperation is vry much on.. as they ve shown everything about ViDha.. she must be carrying his child n we can hav a leap of 4 5 yrs.. ths sort of drama s trp puller fr sure.. if we want longer run of ikrs we ve to bear ths separation.. but im apprehensive about Vip-kam marriage. . It ll destroy everything.. they should not ruin Vipu at any cost.. ths will b suicidal fr sure..

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuttyme

I think when Viplav gets emotional... He just can't think. But when he controls the emotions and thinks he comes out brilliantly... Like the recent raja track...
Viplav shud outdo dadi Bua and kamini but calming himself first... 

To calm him down is again Dhani's job.
But with Bua, kamini, DT & KT , Baap re Baap. (villains are increasing by the day) is there a chance??
samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Hey Ragini...good to c u posting dear!!!

I wish its more sinister cos im ready to tolerate for trps... !!Something to do with dhaanis ousting from Vipus life...the murder plan...its not Dt has not tried or committed before but for the dhamaka im willing to watch !!!

Ur story also looks possible ...!! Whiever way our show goes ...its,always different

that tho i was saying in todays LU ..  CVS have left the track open , so when they need to pick it up.. 

DT is planning to murder to whom (Is it Kamini - may be later on teh way )
Only one person left is KT (She needs )

Shallu was left behind - her track was left open -   (murder plan - Pankaj has to leave his soul ) - put a blame on dhaani -  (theat was the track was built initially ) ..   (under raja track ) - that is the realization for KT ..   what widows will undergo .. 

So whwther CVS will use Shallu again - or are they going to take normal story ...  

Edited by samanthana - 23 April 2016 at 2:22pm
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuttyme

I think when Viplav gets emotional... He just can't think. But when he controls the emotions and thinks he comes out brilliantly... Like the recent raja track...
Viplav shud outdo dadi Bua and kamini but calming himself first...

He needs Dhani to calm him . Interested to see what DT plans to do next.
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

I wish its more sinister cos im ready to tolerate for trps... !!Something to do with dhaanis ousting from Vipus life...the murder plan...its not Dt has not tried or committed before but for the dhamaka im willing to watch !!!

Ur story also looks possible ...!! Whiever way our show goes ...its,always different

that tho i was saying in todays LU .. CVS have left the track open , so when they need to pick it up..

Shallu was left behind - her track was left open - (murder plan - Pankaj has to leave his soul ) - put a blame on dhaani - (theat was the track was built initially ) .. (under raja track ) - that is the realization for KT .. what widows will undergo ..

So whwther CVS will use Shallu again - or are they going to take normal story ...

You mean possibility of Shallu becoming a widow. Na please then Dhani will definetly be labeled apshakun.
samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by samanthana

that tho i was saying in todays LU .. CVS have left the track open , so when they need to pick it up..

Shallu was left behind - her track was left open - (murder plan - Pankaj has to leave his soul ) - put a blame on dhaani - (theat was the track was built initially ) .. (under raja track ) - that is the realization for KT .. what widows will undergo ..

You mean possibility of Shallu becoming a widow. Na please then Dhani will definetly be labeled apshakun.

Actually that was track was shown within RA track ..  but no chance for now .
Now Shallu track is over LOL . So no worries ...  We will get to   aware about DT plan tommorow.

So Great war between (Bua , DT , KT ) .  Now 3 idiots game is on ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

manuelaema Senior Member
manuelaema
manuelaema

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I think even this plan is DT 's plan...and i don't think this show needs more drama... Just to be promoted Angry he will do the rest
revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

If this ever happens I think it will be good for this show for now as this type of hivoltage drama is very helpfull to boost up trp all most all trp audience love this type of melodrama that's why sasural paglon ka jaisa show runs for years
Personaly am ready to tolerate all these for the sake of trp bas i want some quality moments of vidha

sasural pagalon ka...ROFLROFL
but i m ready to bear anything if it will help in boosting trp...Smile

Go to top