Dadaji's new plan

raginimaddy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DT in the stress of the time to convinces Viplav and to his so called sister will try to commit suicide fake his health condition.
to bye some more time. 

Dhani have to leave the house because of dadaji health condition. Viplav has no chose but to go with flow.

Here Dadi bua and KT plan for Viplav's marriage again.

same old drama guys.

Hope I am wrong and some thing really interesting comes off. that proofs that this show is really different from others, if some thing really hatke they can pull off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Ragini...good to c u posting dear!!!

I wish its more sinister cos im ready to tolerate for trps... !!Something to do with dhaanis ousting from Vipus life...the murder plan...its not Dt has not tried or committed before but for the dhamaka im willing to watch !!!

Ur story also looks possible ...!! Whiever way our show goes ...its,always different
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it may be good for trp. CVS always do opposite to what we predict. Anything can happen.
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems something very interesting is going to happen
Hope  it will increase trps
Viplav is looking helpless these days .
I don't want him to become emotional puppet of super clever DT

I want  him to  become practical not emotional ..all the best viplav

Subh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That crooked and cunning look on DT's face sums everything up. It would be interesting to watch DT and his ever-ready evil plans to separate Vidha. This track holds lot of potential and might be a trp puller if executed properly. Hope to get some high intensity drama in the upcoming episodes.
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If this ever happens I think it will be good for this show for now as this type of hivoltage drama is very helpfull to boost up trp all most all trp audience love this type of melodrama that's why sasural paglon ka jaisa show runs for years
Personaly am ready to tolerate all these for the sake of trp bas i want some quality moments of vidha
Subh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIMO9013

If this ever happens I think it will be good for this show for now as this type of hivoltage drama is very helpfull to boost up trp all most all trp audience love this type of melodrama that's why sasural paglon ka jaisa show runs for years
Personaly am ready to tolerate all these for the sake of trp bas i want some quality moments of vidha

Sasural paglon ka...🤣
Nuttyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think when Viplav gets emotional... He just can't think. But when he controls the emotions and thinks he comes out brilliantly... Like the recent raja track...
Viplav shud outdo dadi Bua and kamini but calming himself first... 
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ragini.. I think the seperation is vry much on.. as they ve shown everything about ViDha.. she must be carrying his child n we can hav a leap of 4 5 yrs.. ths sort of drama s trp puller fr sure.. if we want longer run of ikrs we ve to bear ths separation.. but im apprehensive about Vip-kam marriage. . It ll destroy everything.. they should not ruin Vipu at any cost.. ths will b suicidal fr sure..
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuttyme

I think when Viplav gets emotional... He just can't think. But when he controls the emotions and thinks he comes out brilliantly... Like the recent raja track...

Viplav shud outdo dadi Bua and kamini but calming himself first... 

To calm him down is again Dhani's job.
But with Bua, kamini, DT & KT , Baap re Baap. (villains are increasing by the day) is there a chance??