India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

DISSAPONTMENT... (Page 4)

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
anjs, I just agree with everything you say.

He looks happy enough, quite contented, no yearning, no angst except at those contrived occasions where he's supposed to remember Su and ends up looking like he hates her. I don't see how the cvs can reverse this except in the most artificial way. To me, Yuvraj and Suhani as a couple are dead.

And I'm commenting after seeing bits of episodes I downloaded for a friend, not just on hearsay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AgnesFananjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Well said..Actually Shagun seems like not even living in Bhalla House..She comes on n off to visit her daughter..Raman loves Ishita as before n feels himself as a loser being lost her..He yearns for her still now...I dont even feel he stays in his own houseLOLBut here the case is contrast..Yuvani / Krishna wont digest the change

If Yuvraj had ever felt speaking rubbish to her as he was mad he would have searched for her in all these years..No person can remain in such anger through 6 years..And it is not like its impossible to search her..He has friendsbook or he can try n find her place of stay through intetnet..In Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham itself Hrithik found Shah Rukh through friendsbook

Suhani was totally wrong to think that she would run away with both their children..I agree she felt guilty but still it was big blunder she made..

Somya now seems like she still craves for Krishna but when time comes n Yuvraj- Suhani clear their misunderstanding she will become possessive on Yuvraj at least for her child

In reality if the same happens Yuvraj- Suhani cannot unite

@bold : when that day after the park scene, he said, 'Blast was just an accident, i was momentarily angry, anger wouldve sub-sided later" i felt like whacking him... Idiot, itna kuch bola...aur ab he is saying he wasnt that angry...

and she was only missing...not dead, he couldve easily searched for her...and even now, i dont think he accepts that what he said was very very harsh...he thinks what he said, the way he insulted Suhani was normal...and she shouldve accepted everything and stayed back...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AgnesFan

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by AgnesFan

Well said..Actually Shagun seems like not even living in Bhalla House..She comes on n off to visit her daughter..Raman loves Ishita as before n feels himself as a loser being lost her..He yearns for her still now...I dont even feel he stays in his own houseLOLBut here the case is contrast..Yuvani / Krishna wont digest the change

If Yuvraj had ever felt speaking rubbish to her as he was mad he would have searched for her in all these years..No person can remain in such anger through 6 years..And it is not like its impossible to search her..He has friendsbook or he can try n find her place of stay through intetnet..In Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham itself Hrithik found Shah Rukh through friendsbook

Suhani was totally wrong to think that she would run away with both their children..I agree she felt guilty but still it was big blunder she made..

Somya now seems like she still craves for Krishna but when time comes n Yuvraj- Suhani clear their misunderstanding she will become possessive on Yuvraj at least for her child

In reality if the same happens Yuvraj- Suhani cannot unite

@bold : when that day after the park scene, he said, 'Blast was just an accident, i was momentarily angry, anger wouldve sub-sided later" i felt like whacking him... Idiot, itna kuch bola...aur ab he is saying he wasnt that angry...

and she was only missing...not dead, he couldve easily searched for her...and even now, i dont think he accepts that what he said was very very harsh...he thinks what he said, the way he insulted Suhani was normal...and she shouldve accepted everything and stayed back...Dead
It was more than like killing her.I was literally into slapping n sleuthing him.He is fit only for SnakyKumari...I dont want YuvAniLOL

Suhani to ab bhi despo hai Yuvraj ke liye..She will all hug him n cry over in his arms if he sheds to drops n smiles away speaking some two soothing wordsSleepySleepy
shadow18 Senior Member
shadow18
shadow18

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Yr bina yuvani k to show me kuch bachega nahi even I also want yuvani at the end bit yeah I m also hurt with the way cvz are showing Yuvraj's character, they always show him dumbo type... Gussa dekhna chahte the yuvraj ka bt uske gusse me chipa hua pyaar bhi dekhna chahte the... But they just ruined it. Mujhe to aage b umeed ni h k milne k bd b yuvraj koi khaas react karega except his anger towards her... Dead. aisa krk cvz yuvraj k character ko logon se door hi kr re which is not good. Ouch Dead Thumbs Down. Now I only want to see sambhav, yuvan and suhani in the show,rather than yuvraj, his Somya and that BH.

Edited by shadow18 - 24 April 2016 at 10:36am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index