Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

DISSAPONTMENT... (Page 3)

sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Hai Survika..The end game will only be YuvAni..But it seems Yuvraj is comfortable with SomyaLOL

No dear but I think its 6 yr...both were move on...n.acc to tc...sambhav.and suhani.are possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taanisingh023

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Hai Survika..The end game will only be YuvAni..But it seems Yuvraj is comfortable with SomyaLOL

yes, it feels like Suhani never existed in his life...as if Yuvani n Krishna are their kids, and they are happily married since all these years
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survika1111

Originally posted by anjs

Honestly, Yuvraj seems too comfortable with Saumya...the way they behave in their bedroom, even if they aren't married, its very domestic n its seems yuvraj is at peace now, even if Suhani isnt with him...
now if he meets her and gets restless to be with her, then it will just seem fake, nothing else
much more emotion shud be shown by yuvi...knw he is angry..bt he still love suhani & only her..so thts also shd be show..

Exactly...its not allowed, but if i compare Yuvraj to Raman from YHM, there Raman thinks Ishita is dead, yet you can experience the longing the yearning to be with her...he was nasty with her before leap, he blamed her for their daughters death...but u can still see that he loves her so much...even there his ex-wife is staying with them to look after his small daughter, but he hasnt married her, infact when his mother suggested to marry her, he said he is never gonna marry, and if they want to settle down shagun then he gladly search for a groom for her...

here you see yuvraj already playing house house with Saumya...both the daughters know them as their parents...neither Yuvani will accept Suhani as her mother, and neither Krishna will accept that Yuvraj isnt her father...

plus the domesticity with which they behave in their own bedroom...i feel sad for suhani when i see those scenes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16YuvaniForLife90taanisingh023anita_m

survika1111 IF-Rockerz
survika1111
survika1111

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Honestly, Yuvraj seems too comfortable with Saumya...the way they behave in their bedroom, even if they aren't married, its very domestic n its seems yuvraj is at peace now, even if Suhani isnt with him...
now if he meets her and gets restless to be with her, then it will just seem fake, nothing else
much more emotion shud be shown by yuvi...knw he is angry..bt he still love suhani & only her..so thts also shd be show..

Exactly...its not allowed, but if i compare Yuvraj to Raman from YHM, there Raman thinks Ishita is dead, yet you can experience the longing the yearning to be with her...he was nasty with her before leap, he blamed her for their daughters death...but u can still see that he loves her so much...even there his ex-wife is staying with them to look after his small daughter, but he hasnt married her, infact when his mother suggested to marry her, he said he is never gonna marry, and if they want to settle down shagun then he gladly search for a groom for her...

here you see yuvraj already playing house house with Saumya...both the daughters know them as their parents...neither Yuvani will accept Suhani as her mother, and neither Krishna will accept that Yuvraj isnt her father...
agree..thing will b complicated fr kids...n tht will make yuvaani story complicated..
plus the domesticity with which they behave in their own bedroom...i feel sad for suhani when i see those scenes
survika1111 IF-Rockerz
survika1111
survika1111

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged

agree..thing will b complicated fr kids...n tht will make yuvaani story complicated..
taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Yes anjs ur ryt... Infact yuvi has spent more yrs vid somu rani dan vid suhani in his bedroom so lik tey sure hav some kinda bondg vid em... n evn if yuvani  meetg happns, yuvi vil hurt her badly...  so let somraj happn n let lov bloom between sambhav n suhani fa sum tym until sahil returns frm his leav

anjs

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Yuvraj is very comfortable with Saumya... even if the are faking it for kids , it looks awkward.. even if they don't have any feelings  they are sharing the room .. its weird

anjs

AgnesFan IF-Sizzlerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Well said..Actually Shagun seems like not even living in Bhalla House..She comes on n off to visit her daughter..Raman loves Ishita as before n feels himself as a loser being lost her..He yearns for her still now...I dont even feel he stays in his own houseLOLBut here the case is contrast..Yuvani / Krishna wont digest the change

If Yuvraj had ever felt speaking rubbish to her as he was mad he would have searched for her in all these years..No person can remain in such anger through 6 years..And it is not like its impossible to search her..He has friendsbook or he can try n find her place of stay through intetnet..In Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham itself Hrithik found Shah Rukh through friendsbook

Suhani was totally wrong to think that she would run away with both their children..I agree she felt guilty but still it was big blunder she made..

Somya now seems like she still craves for Krishna but when time comes n Yuvraj- Suhani clear their misunderstanding she will become possessive on Yuvraj at least for her child

In reality if the same happens Yuvraj- Suhani cannot unite

Edited by AgnesFan - 23 April 2016 at 9:05pm

anjs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index