Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun: Selfishness, where reality meets neccesity (Page 7)

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3fra

omg how many eascp from mental asylum today anyway best luck dude 

We can be sarcastic in a civilized manner too...

Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

@author-Why don't u go back to ur pani forumLOL??though we really adore ur lub for shaguniyaEmbarrassed but it's Ishra landDay Dreaming...not safe for uLOLbelieve meWink

It is an open forum, isn't it? So far I know, anyone can join. SO... Embarrassed
Trust me, I know...I am neither safe nor welcomed here...Embarrassed But it doesn't bother me.
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 
@red-huhROFL ShockedROFL
@blue-let me correct u-: there's  no other man in Ishu's life..MAni is her friend only..she never let Mani cross his limit if u have seen current episodes..Because of ishu Mani met an accident so she's with him all these yrs as she considers herself the reason for Mani's condition...Shagun and Mani -they r not considered as other man/women in Ishra's life as Ishra belong to each other..
 No comments Abt ShagunCensoredAs I may cross all the limits if i do comment abt herAngry]

Ishita and Mani are not just friends. Ishita herself acknowledged him as her soulmate. Getting physical is not the only form to express one's love to another, it can be platonic too.  Ishita is living with him for seven years and happily performs almost all the duties that a wife does. She is subconsciously in love with him but can't move on thinking about her past though she herself buried her the then present as past. Mani needs to keep persuade her till she gets rid of her insecurity or whatever.

Whereas, Raman doesn't love Shagun but he appreciates Shagun's effort as Pihu's mom. That's why I am ok with the idea of a new girl in Raman's life who'll love him unconditionally and never live him like his two ex-wives. 
i think you really need to go back to the time when mani had first come to show... you will understand that there realtionship has always been like this...
they are more than friends... har rishtey ka apna ek jagah hota hai... some ppl who help you save you sacrifice for you but that will not make them your life partner... love is present in every realtionship... that is the basis of any relation
she had clearly demarcated that difference to mani that day... they may be soul mates best friends... but not life partner nor can they be... becoz she loves raman... 
she has not burried her past.. if she would have then she would not be stuck with the MANHOOS raat ...
the guilt of killing ruhi... stuck up with the words raman accused her...
you dont always have to remember the love scenes... she remembers raman and ruhi with every breath... 
and ofcourse as you said no love relationship has to show physical relation... i agree to that... there is no love in mani and ishita relationship... not the type of love that you are indicating...

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 23 April 2016 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14sskaziisvati12Snigdha_KhanamDivianTanz_Divz

Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumita_ghosh

actually the writers are such a confused lot,,they have given Shagun seven long years with the Bhallas but unfortunately she could not achieve even an iota of what Ishita achieved in a short period of two yrs..so what exactly is Shagun's role..an ayaah?for me shagun's role is that of a functional fertile womb..nothing more nothing less..the writers have done grave injustice to their fav characterWink..and i wonder which of the Nine Muses is inspiring such wonderful creativity in Sonali Jaffer..

If children don't acknowledge their mother's love and dedication towards them, does that mean their mother is just an ayaah to them? Similarly, without doing much or negating all the works, a woman did something so bad but still the kids remember her, does that mean she became a great mother? Don't think so. It's the actions and choices of mothers that matter, not always what her children think about her. Perception can be deceiving when it comes to loved ones.

To be fair, Ishita isn't a mother at all, she has all the traits of a great nanny and her actions support that she's just a nanny. I know many will disagree and I will explain it soon with another separate topic. 
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 

U are talking abt which redemption...making adi hate raman n ishita, feeling adis brain wid all d bad things, child swooping,den kidnapping d kids, leaving dem 2 die in d fire, ruining rinkis lyf,

Aur bhi bahut redemption hain..uske...flirting wid manoj...n alk

Shagun took care of Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas when Raman's ex-wife left him and his kids at bay. Even before that...she agreed to be Raman and Ishita's child's surrogate mother and helped Ishita in every way possible. Yes, I think she repented enough through her actual deeds for her redemption.

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real

U are talking abt which redemption...making adi hate raman n ishita, feeling adis brain wid all d bad things, child swooping,den kidnapping d kids, leaving dem 2 die in d fire, ruining rinkis lyf,

Shagun took care of Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas when Raman's ex-wife left him and his kids at bay. Even before that...she agreed to be Raman and Ishita's child's surrogate mother and helped Ishita in every way possible. Yes, I think she repented enough through her actual deeds for her redemption.

If you are so inspired by shagun thk ek kaam kar uske jaise ban jaa. Leave your husband and kids for another man. I feel pity for you that u cant understand the difference between good and bad. And when ur boyfriend leaves you go back to ur husband and ask him to accept you...and be a surrogate mother too...Infact selfishness and selflessness. Feel sad for you. And other forum members kisko samjha rahe ho. Future shagun ko...

Edited by nancysa - 23 April 2016 at 12:01pm
ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMAT

So from shagun self talk today it's confirmed she is going to turn negative sure
And mihir said right when she will be getting her need she will be OK but when she will not get she will become villan again 
And she is exactly
First she was not getting comfort with Raman so she slept with ashok for 7 years leaving everything and when ashok left she again wanted to enter Raman as he was having everything
Anyway I am not Raman supporter or shagun basher I am fan of ishra and more to it ishita
But one thing I am OK with dharam because they deserve each other but I want ishita with all kids
I don't know but shagun ideal mom biggest joke of the world
She is real is more big joke
Ya in reality we want everything but when it come on the name of either son daughter or parent we r ready to die and it's reality shagun is not closed to that reality ya ishita is also not real
But shagun type lady is villan in real life also and no matter they will never change
They will do things for their comfort always
I am not able to connect with shagun because of her poor acting skill ya she is pretty but from the very first sight I didn't find her convincing and mostly when she speak she look like she is talking with nose and pressing her lips
Sorry no mean to bash the actress but I really am not able to connect with other all other actresses in yhm has good acting skill from sarika to nidhi to new mihika also they r able to express what they r
@red  i also dont like her acting ,chalo koi to aisa mila jise uski acting se v problem apart from her character.when she speaks aisa lagta hai jaise uske sir pe banduk rakh ke bulwaya ja rah ho, itna ajeeb sa lagta hai cant express in words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

wast of time and energy to argue with brainless people who ignore 2,5 years of yhm and give such stupid speech with silly proof have sweet dream dear 

Go to top