Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun: Selfishness, where reality meets neccesity (Page 6)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SA1234

Oh my !! I do feel for this Selfish Real Shagun... If only , if only , if only Raman had an ounce of feeling for this Selfish Real Shagun. If only he had called out for this Selfish Real Shagun in his sleep instead of that Jagatmata. If only he didn't register her name with a marriage bureau and thus losing out on this wonderful opportunity of having a very Selfish and Real woman as his legally wedded wife.  Wait a minute.. that reminds me.. he was married to Selfish Real Shagun once.. Lets do a quick recap and understand the situation here.

Selfish Real Shagun has always been selfish and real.  She faced her first inner turmoil when her average looking , average earning husband's rich boss started to hit on her.  Shagun being real and selfish decided to walk away from her marriage and go live with her husband's rich boss. One cant blame her ..she was only being selfish and real.. she faced another turmoil again.. " 6 month old Ruhi ko saath lejaoo ya nahi?"..her selfishness helped her make a decision..  "Adi would be easier to manage.. 6 month old Ruhi needs constant care and attention..phew !!  That was easy !!"  The saga of this inner turmoil did not end there .. it has been her guiding force since then helping her make tough decisions every time life threw a challenge at her. She is now the epitome of Selfishness and YET ..  YET Raman does not have an ounce of feeling for her ..I wonder why ?? Does he not remember all this ?  If only he would stop snubbing her and pretending that she does not exist..If only he realizes she is the only one who can protect him and his family from the claws of that Jagat mata. Why does Adi not want his real selfish mother to marry his father ? Why does Ruhi have no recollection of her real selfish mother and only hates on her Jagatmata Ishima?

My dear TM .. when you find answers to these questions . do enlighten me.. I would be grateful to you.

BANG ON !!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mreddymischiefishra_bestluv

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Goshhh aaj tak sirf doubt tha but today you confirmed LOL
Get well soon Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 

@bold, underline There is some fundamental lack of truth in that sentence ... And since the whole premise of why Shagun should 'protect' the Bhallas is based on that... There's nothing to add. LOL

There is no fundamental lack of truth in that sentence. Sometimes the action and its repercussion mean everything not the intention or the cause, Ishita's whatever excuses don't nullify the fact that she left her old family to form a new family with Mani. 
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancysa

If shagun remains positive ekta har saal negative role ka award apne fav ko kaise degi.

Ekta Kapoor gives away awards?! Confused
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 

@bold, underline There is some fundamental lack of truth in that sentence ... And since the whole premise of why Shagun should 'protect' the Bhallas is based on that... There's nothing to add. LOL

There is no fundamental lack of truth in that sentence. Sometimes the action and its repercussion mean everything not the intention or the cause, Ishita's whatever excuses don't nullify the fact that she left her old family to form a new family with Mani. 
I can't argue with made up storyline... Because YHM is not written by me .. And the one I watched .. Ishita Didnt leave her family to form a life with Mani ... If you had watched that.. We're watching two different shows. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14Mona-LacustrissskaziimischiefnicegulBoo2014momb24ishra_bestluvsudha_suresshQueSeraSeraDivianTanz_Divz

PinkRose95 Goldie
PinkRose95
PinkRose95

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Okkk bohot dino se kuch poochna tha tumse...aaj tho pooch hi loon...
Jho koi bhi hai tere dp mei n going by ur username kya hua unn celebrities ko?? Industry chod diye hai kya? (no offense to der fans)... Tongue
Iss forum ka entertainment ka teka le liya hai kya LOL
This is just an innocent question from an confused soul (many wud like to know aswell) Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitaruhisvati12

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged

she didnt leave to live with mani... she had left to die... uss mani ne bacha liya .. still she walked again to die... phir se usne bacha liya sacrificing his legs...
i think you really need to get some fundamentals right... ishita loves raman she has admitted to it  clearly... and raman loves ishita and we all know.. not sure about you thoughLOLLOLLOL
i guess we are watching two different shows...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 23 April 2016 at 11:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudha_suresshsvati12shivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

@red-huhROFL ShockedROFL
@blue-let me correct u-: there's  no other man in Ishu's life..MAni is her friend only..she never let Mani cross his limit if u have seen current episodes..Because of ishu Mani met an accident so she's with him all these yrs as she considers herself the reason for Mani's condition...Shagun and Mani -they r not considered as other man/women in Ishra's life as Ishra belong to each other..
 No comments Abt ShagunCensoredAs I may cross all the limits if i do comment abt herAngry]

Ishita and Mani are not just friends. Ishita herself acknowledged him as her soulmate. Getting physical is not the only form to express one's love to another, it can be platonic too.  Ishita is living with him for seven years and happily performs almost all the duties that a wife does. She is subconsciously in love with him but can't move on thinking about her past though she herself buried her the then present as past. Mani needs to keep persuade her till she gets rid of her insecurity or whatever.

Whereas, Raman doesn't love Shagun but he appreciates Shagun's effort as Pihu's mom. That's why I am ok with the idea of a new girl in Raman's life who'll love him unconditionally and never live him like his two ex-wives. 

Go to top