Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun: Selfishness, where reality meets neccesity (Page 5)

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancysa

U are right raman and bhalla family doesnt deserve a nice lady like ishita they deserve a selfish woman like shagun only, who left her husband for another man and slept with him for 7 years

I mentioned the fact of Shagun as well. Shagun and Ishita, both the ex-wife of Raman left him for another man.

Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varunike

Very nicely written. While I agree with what you Hv written I simply want her to remain nice n positive.
That will be a nayi Soch. We can always Hv new villains but I want her n mani to be good n positive always

Thanks. I want Shagun to be as much real as possible, not some daily soap superbahu who is perfect and always right even when she's clearly not.
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 
ROFLROFL your love for shagun leaves me speechless...
Haan yaar shagun ko koi bolo kahin ishita ne Uske Raman ko Wapas apna bana liya toh kya hogaDay Dreaming

I like Shagun, she seems real but I'm not sure about her place in Raman's life atm. That's why I'm open to other options, if any new lady who'll love Raman unconditionally and never leave him like his two ex wives, I'm ok with it too.
nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Dear TM...Its a Request ...As u said earlier...u r new to YHM show as viewer...Asli Kahaani ya Poori Kahaani jaan ne k liye...kisi Book ko bhi shuru se padhna padta h...U really didnt watched all the episodes of YHM from episode 1 to episode 400 even...But we all did...and this is the reason y we all r saying that shagun can nvr change...SO GO N FIRST WATCH ALL THE OLD EPISODES n SPECIALLY ISHRA n SHAGGY's Scenes So that u can make out the difference...AND THEN COME N POST HERE...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-Jyoti8sarsyedishitaruhimischiefishra_bestluv-K.13-svati12DivianTanz_Divz

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Posted on other thread so copying it here too...
what happiness is she even thinking about...shagun is totally wrong here...her happiness lied with marrying manoj...but noo she herself left him for what...she shud have nvr forget she was just a surrogate mother to pihu...and after that she has no rights on her...to take care of pihu was her own self decision soo nobody is liable to think abt her or her happiness if raman n family finds out ishita and if they accept her again...that's y we said...shagun can nvr change for good...shez a chameleon  she can nvr b selfless like ishita ...if ishita wud have been in the same situation she wud have not cared abt her happiness ...evn now...when even family n raman will accpet her except pihu craving for shagun mumma...ishita will backoff for the happiness of her daughter... 
Dont even compare to shagun with ishita...she can nvr be a good selfless mother ever like ishita is...mother chodo she can nvr b a good women near her...Raman once CORRECTLY TOLD HER...AGAR SHAGUN SAAT JANAM BHI LE LE TOH ISHITA KE NAAKHOON K BARABAR BHI ACHHI NAHI BAN SAKTI...

Nothing special we saw shagun doing anything for pihu the things ishita did for ruhi n adi...saving them from fire earthquake bomb  etc...just talking nicely n sweetly to pihu  letting her do what she wants brining her whatever gifts she loves...and taking care of her eatings n all only doesnt makes one a good mother...if viewers like us...who have seen this show from day 1 till now...can very perfectly differentiate between the motherhoodness of ishita n shagun to ruhi n pihu...and evn a  blind can too make out the difference easily...

PS..No offence to Actor..shez really good but i hate the character and i cant stand shagun  Period

Edited by nicegul - 23 April 2016 at 10:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14jodh57Mona-svati12-K.13-DivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 
ROFLROFL your love for shagun leaves me speechless...
Haan yaar shagun ko koi bolo kahin ishita ne Uske Raman ko Wapas apna bana liya toh kya hogaDay Dreaming

I like Shagun, she seems real but I'm not sure about her place in Raman's life atm. That's why I'm open to other options, if any new lady who'll love Raman unconditionally and never leave him like his two ex wives, I'm ok with it too.
No matter how much you dislike it sach yehi hai that Raman and ishita love each other unconditionally... that's the biggest reality... fights and all are part of life... of course the over exaggeration of separation is there coz it's a daily soap... 
And I want to correct you ishita didn't leave Raman to sleep with another man... 
Both are responsible for their separation
... but that does not change the fact that they love each other beyond anything...
Frankly I can't blame you for questioning their love... cvs are just portraying it like Shit that is probably why you are not able to feel it..

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 23 April 2016 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-nicegulshivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

nicegul Goldie
nicegul
nicegul

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ok let Romi along with Ashok...Ruin Raman's business let Raman n family  come on road...shagun will again leave him for another rich men as he will be the same old raman bhalla 21  yrs back who cudnt afford her nice jwellery sarees etc etc..

Edited by nicegul - 23 April 2016 at 10:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipeMona-mischiefsarsyedishitaruhiishra_bestluvsvati12DivianTanz_Divz

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

U are talking abt which redemption...making adi hate raman n ishita, feeling adis brain wid all d bad things, child swooping,den kidnapping d kids, leaving dem 2 die in d fire, ruining rinkis lyf,

Aur bhi bahut redemption hain..uske...flirting wid manoj...n alk

@thread maker...

d points mentioend in red bold r KAANDS of SHAGUN..
i guess u wont doubt dat..if u hv wachd dose episodes..
bt wat has ishita done.. left kids wid family n raman bt atlst 
-she is nt posioning any kids mind agst father or family.. 
-she hasnt made a child a brat n given car in his hands who had almost killed a lady...
-she hasnt kidnapped kids..
-she hasnt left kids in fire n ran away to save her life..
-she hasnt mentally played wid kids to fulfill its selfish motives..

if as per u shagun can b redeemed dn y cant ishita b redeemed whn she cums back..
U jst support shagun widout thinking bout justice..
if shagun aftr al her bad deeds accepted whoel-heartedly by family raman n ishita as good dn y nt ishita b accepted..
n one thing wich shagun cdnt achieve in 7yrs is revive raman frm his guilt.. 
if she loved him dn raman wud nt hv been such... leave love bt she cudnt even becum a good friend to raman..
i dnt say dat she is thinking wrng n insecure feeling is bound to happen bt to supoort her bad-mouthing n alwys being agst ishtia by u is nt so cool deed...Wink

i knw u vl stil nt understnd bt i said wat ws logical n justified...
AAGE AAPKI MARZI MADAM !!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipesumita_ghoshMona-Neena_14Lacustrissskaziimischiefishra_bestluvSurabhiA91sudha_suressh-K.13-shivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top