Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun: Selfishness, where reality meets neccesity (Page 2)

ishra_JD_club IF-Sizzlerz
ishra_JD_club
ishra_JD_club

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real

ROFLROFLyour love for shagun leaves me speechless...
Haan yaar shagun koi bolo kahin ishita ne Uske Raman ko Wapas apna bana liya toh kya hogaDay Dreaming
hahahaha this line cracked me up also LOL LOL safedi nikal rahi hai shaggy ki
Abh asli roop mein aa rahi hai jise hum bhi pasand karte hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoti8ishra_bestluvDivianTanz_Divz

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
omg how many eascp from mental asylum today anyway best luck dude 

Edited by 3fra - 23 April 2016 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Boo2014DivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 
@red-huhROFL ShockedROFL
@blue-let me correct u-: there's  no other man in Ishu's life..MAni is her friend only..she never let Mani cross his limit if u have seen current episodes..Because of ishu Mani met an accident so she's with him all these yrs as she considers herself the reason for Mani's condition...Shagun and Mani -they r not considered as other man/women in Ishra's life as Ishra belong to each other..
 No comments Abt ShagunCensoredAs I may cross all the limits if i do comment abt herAngry]

ROFLROFLD'oh
Don't bother... you are trying to explain the wrong person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_KhanamDivianTanz_Divz

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@author-Why don't u go back to ur pani forumLOL??though we really adore ur lub for shaguniyaEmbarrassed but it's Ishra landDay Dreaming...not safe for uLOLbelieve meWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyedishitaruhiJyoti8sskaziiishra_bestluvjanani_divanDivianTanz_Divz

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged

@author-Why don't u go back to ur pani forumLOL??though we really adore ur lub for shaguniyaEmbarrassed but it's Ishra landDay Dreaming...not safe for uLOLbelieve meWink
You might need shagun coming here to protect youBig smileWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neena_14sarsyedJyoti8Snigdha_KhanamDivianTanz_Divz

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
apshagung shagun admit that ballah family need ishita,  she know she fill in this 7 years to take ishita place Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojosvati12DivianTanz_Divz

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life<font color="#ff0000">. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita</font> who abandoned all of them<font color="#0000ff"> to have a family with other man seven years ago</font>. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real
@red-huhROFLShockedROFL
@blue-let me correct u-: there's no other man in Ishu's life..MAni is her friend only..she never let Mani cross his limit if u have seen current episodes..Because of ishu Mani met an accident so she's with him all these yrs as she considers herself the reason for Mani's condition...Shagun and Mani -they r not considered as other man/women in Ishra's life as Ishra belong to each other..
No comments Abt ShagunCensoredAs I may cross all the limits if i do comment abt herAngry]

</div>
<div>

ROFLROFLD'oh
Don't bother... you are trying to explain the wrong person
it seems so LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

sumita_ghosh Senior Member
sumita_ghosh
sumita_ghosh

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
actually the writers are such a confused lot,,they have given Shagun seven long years with the Bhallas but unfortunately she could not achieve even an iota of what Ishita achieved in a short period of two yrs..so what exactly is Shagun's role..an ayaah?for me shagun's role is that of a functional fertile womb..nothing more nothing less..the writers have done grave injustice to their fav characterWink..and i wonder which of the Nine Muses is inspiring such wonderful creativity in Sonali Jaffer..

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojorevathydileepNeena_14DmugMona-ishitaruhiLacustrissskaziimischiefmomb24sudha_suresshjanani_divanshivangi838-Gan--Silencia-DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top