Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun: Selfishness, where reality meets neccesity (Page 13)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaRathore

The net result of Ishita and Shagun actions are the same. It broke a man and his family...twice. 

The first time Shagun was solely responsible. the second time Raman was more to blame than Ishita. Raman started the baby jaap, then made Shagun surrogate mother, got Nidhi at home ( for whatever reasons), then wanted to swap Pihu, Ruhi, etc...so he is facing the result of his own actions!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tharun123RivkaDivianTanz_Divz

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Shagun could have married to manoj as he was thw only one who loved her. Shagun is trying to be like ishita, which she never be. Both ishra are to blamed as ishita is too nice with everyone. She always invites shagun to their life and raman ignites it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

One question...where was her real human feelings before becoming the surrogate mother for her ex husband and his wife? where were those feelings before ditching manoj who supported her during the entire surrogacy process?...coming to live-in together you must be forgetting Xena has around 14 years experience in that too( with 3 different menWink)

Shagun's thought process when she accepted to be the surrogate mother was clearly shown. She didn't "ditch" Manoj, she was always half-hearted about her probable relationship with him, she tried to give it a chance as Raman convinced her to move on but she wasn't fully onto it. I am well aware of her present and past live-in arrangements and I mentioned it too. 
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CasKett-

Poor Raman...always had to marry adulteress woman like Ishita and Shagun who left him for rich guys. But bad luck to them, those guys become beggar living with these gold digger ladies.   
I guess this should be your last post... PP is chucked out most likely... soon nidhi will be also... take restLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicegulDivianTanz_Divz

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMAT

So from shagun self talk today it's confirmed she is going to turn negative sure
And mihir said right when she will be getting her need she will be OK but when she will not get she will become villan again 
And she is exactly
First she was not getting comfort with Raman so she slept with ashok for 7 years leaving everything and when ashok left she again wanted to enter Raman as he was having everything
Anyway I am not Raman supporter or shagun basher I am fan of ishra and more to it ishita
But one thing I am OK with dharam because they deserve each other but I want ishita with all kids
I don't know but shagun ideal mom biggest joke of the world
She is real is more big joke
Ya in reality we want everything but when it come on the name of either son daughter or parent we r ready to die and it's reality shagun is not closed to that reality ya ishita is also not real
But shagun type lady is villan in real life also and no matter they will never change
They will do things for their comfort always
I am not able to connect with shagun because of her poor acting skill ya she is pretty but from the very first sight I didn't find her convincing and mostly when she speak she look like she is talking with nose and pressing her lips
Sorry no mean to bash the actress but I really am not able to connect with other all other actresses in yhm has good acting skill from sarika to nidhi to new mihika also they r able to express what they r

Thanks for your rant and I respect your pov. Shagun may turn "negative" in future, I heard it too and forum members are quite crazy about the notion...I still don't understand the meaning of "negative" in this context though. It can be like...Ishita has to build her own image once again if CVs forcefully want to throw her into Raman and Bhallas' life again, then Ishita would need an antagonist to display her goodness thus proving her superiority over Shagun. Shagun's character will be butchered to glorify that of Ishita.  
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

Originally posted by UMAT

So from shagun self talk today it's confirmed she is going to turn negative sure
And mihir said right when she will be getting her need she will be OK but when she will not get she will become villan again 
And she is exactly
First she was not getting comfort with Raman so she slept with ashok for 7 years leaving everything and when ashok left she again wanted to enter Raman as he was having everything
Anyway I am not Raman supporter or shagun basher I am fan of ishra and more to it ishita
But one thing I am OK with dharam because they deserve each other but I want ishita with all kids
I don't know but shagun ideal mom biggest joke of the world
She is real is more big joke
Ya in reality we want everything but when it come on the name of either son daughter or parent we r ready to die and it's reality shagun is not closed to that reality ya ishita is also not real
But shagun type lady is villan in real life also and no matter they will never change
They will do things for their comfort always
I am not able to connect with shagun because of her poor acting skill ya she is pretty but from the very first sight I didn't find her convincing and mostly when she speak she look like she is talking with nose and pressing her lips
Sorry no mean to bash the actress but I really am not able to connect with other all other actresses in yhm has good acting skill from sarika to nidhi to new mihika also they r able to express what they r

Thanks for your rant and I respect your pov. Shagun may turn "negative" in future, I heard it too and forum members are quite crazy about the notion...I still don't understand the meaning of "negative" in this context though. It can be like...Ishita has to build her own image once again if CVs forcefully want to throw her into Raman and Bhallas' life again, then Ishita would need an antagonist to display her goodness thus proving her superiority over Shagun. Shagun's character will be butchered to glorify that of Ishita.  
LOLLOLLOL joke of era... have you seriously watched yhm from epi 1... Plz answer honestlyROFL

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 24 April 2016 at 1:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicegulDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top