Originally posted by: --PriyaRay--

Interesting take! 

I am not surprised!
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Interesting take!

I figured you would love this after all it makes a "triangle" more "linear"   ðŸ˜³
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 

@red - This statement cracked me up so bad, yet riled me up too. This is as factually incorrect as it could be and so it makes me wonder whether you and I are talking about the same show or not. For your convenience and understanding, and mine, I'd like to break this statement into two parts and extract the exact meaning out of it.

abandoned all of them (her family, husband & kids) - As far as I remember, and please correct me if I am wrong, she did not "abandon" her family as much as she was thrown out. She was insulted, humiliated, cursed, and blamed for the death of the child she loved dearly. She "abandoned" the family to kill herself, in the self-guilt she was wallowing in, because she was made to believe she alone killed her daughter. 

to have a family with other man - Ermmm... exactly where has it been mentioned that her motive to "abandon" her family was to start another with another man? From where I see it, she was suicidal, attempted killing herself twice, in the process her best friend got paralysed, and then she felt guilty enough for her friend and stayed to at least help him get back on his feet. 

She still stays away from the family because, as I mentioned above, she was made to believe it was only her fault that her daughter child. She was made to feel inhuman. And she still stays in guilt.

That said, Shagun is definitely being her real self now, and I like her for that. How does it matter to her that she'll only get physical, material support, and not love and emotional attachment, in the house, with the family and the man who still pine for their assumed-dead beloved? That's all that has almost always mattered to her.

Thanks for bringing up another point of view, but there're as many facts in here as there're grey cells in Romi's brain.
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -K.13-

I figured you would love this after all it makes a "triangle" more "linear"   ðŸ˜³

Woh now this thread is getting interesting with all the 'famous ppl'
Plz don't take it as a offence... it's just that at one point I did believe you..."ishra will be together forever"..."ishita will get pregnant"... but now looking at what is happening... I was so wrong in believing you...🤢
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting take! 

Of course it is!
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting take!

Well well well
Look who's back... Ofcourse it's about shagun, baam here u are
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is always a thin line between 3 types of people in life
1. Intellectuals..
2. Those who act like intellectuals but dumb..
3. neither intellectuals nor dumb just plain...
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looks like ms.ray has created or started reusing the previously created  basket and panic accounts...🤣 Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nidoo-

Of course it is!

look who is back suno nigam sister ðŸ˜† 
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=sarsyed]Looks like ms.ray has created or started reusing the previous created  basket and  ðŸ˜† Edited by 3fra - 8 years ago