Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
One question...where was her real human feelings before becoming the surrogate mother for her ex husband and his wife? where were those feelings before ditching manoj who supported her during the entire surrogacy process?...coming to live-in together you must be forgetting Xena has around 14 years experience in that too( with 3 different menπŸ˜‰)Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Snow white mata ki jai ho!
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix-

Shagun faltered trying to become another Ishita for Raman. If she'd shown the actual Shagun, with whom Raman fell in love, things could have been different as Raman and Shagun would have become close friends again.   

She had already shown that ...that is why raman agreed for her to be surrogate mother for ishita and his child...else he wouldn't have agreed..remeber he told purani vali shagun in the bus just before ishitas miscarriage...and he still considered her as friend only 
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix-

Shagun faltered trying to become another Ishita for Raman. If she'd shown the actual Shagun, with whom Raman fell in love, things could have been different as Raman and Shagun would have become close friends again.

beta purani shagun hoti toh bhalla house k bahar hoti
kachre ka dabba me πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramishi

One question...where was her real human feelings before becoming the surrogate mother for her ex husband and his wife? where were those feelings before ditching manoj who supported her during the entire surrogacy process...coming to live-in together you must be forgetting Xena has around 14 years experience in that too.

Come on don't hold Ms privilege in the same scale  as that darn  Ishita... Shagun's live in makes her 'realistic'  .. Ishita's 'live in ' is the  crime of the century especially when she dares to dress in awesome sarees ... 
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

beta purani shagun hoti toh bhalla house k bahar hoti
kachre ka dabba me πŸ˜†

Nahi beta wo Shagun hoti toh Ishita ko itne dukh nahi sehna padti monster Raman ko shadi kar ke πŸ˜†
Phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramishi

She had already shown that ...that is why raman agreed for her to be surrogate mother for ishita and his child...else he wouldn't have agreed..remeber he told purani vali shagun in the bus just before ishitas miscarriage...and he still considered her as friend only 

After Ishita's assumed death, Shagun tried to become another Ishita for Raman. That's what I meant, not before that...
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So from shagun self talk today it's confirmed she is going to turn negative sure
And mihir said right when she will be getting her need she will be OK but when she will not get she will become villan again 
And she is exactly
First she was not getting comfort with Raman so she slept with ashok for 7 years leaving everything and when ashok left she again wanted to enter Raman as he was having everything
Anyway I am not Raman supporter or shagun basher I am fan of ishra and more to it ishita
But one thing I am OK with dharam because they deserve each other but I want ishita with all kids
I don't know but shagun ideal mom biggest joke of the world
She is real is more big joke
Ya in reality we want everything but when it come on the name of either son daughter or parent we r ready to die and it's reality shagun is not closed to that reality ya ishita is also not real
But shagun type lady is villan in real life also and no matter they will never change
They will do things for their comfort always
I am not able to connect with shagun because of her poor acting skill ya she is pretty but from the very first sight I didn't find her convincing and mostly when she speak she look like she is talking with nose and pressing her lips
Sorry no mean to bash the actress but I really am not able to connect with other all other actresses in yhm has good acting skill from sarika to nidhi to new mihika also they r able to express what they r
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my !! I do feel for this Selfish Real Shagun... If only , if only , if only Raman had an ounce of feeling for this Selfish Real Shagun. If only he had called out for this Selfish Real Shagun in his sleep instead of that Jagatmata. If only he didn't register her name with a marriage bureau and thus losing out on this wonderful opportunity of having a very Selfish and Real woman as his legally wedded wife.  Wait a minute.. that reminds me.. he was married to Selfish Real Shagun once.. Lets do a quick recap and understand the situation here.

Selfish Real Shagun has always been selfish and real.  She faced her first inner turmoil when her average looking , average earning husband's rich boss started to hit on her.  Shagun being real and selfish decided to walk away from her marriage and go live with her husband's rich boss. One cant blame her ..she was only being selfish and real.. she faced another turmoil again.. " 6 month old Ruhi ko saath lejaoo ya nahi?"..her selfishness helped her make a decision..  "Adi would be easier to manage.. 6 month old Ruhi needs constant care and attention..phew !!  That was easy !!"  The saga of this inner turmoil did not end there .. it has been her guiding force since then helping her make tough decisions every time life threw a challenge at her. She is now the epitome of Selfishness and YET ..  YET Raman does not have an ounce of feeling for her ..I wonder why ?? Does he not remember all this ?  If only he would stop snubbing her and pretending that she does not exist..If only he realizes she is the only one who can protect him and his family from the claws of that Jagat mata. Why does Adi not want his real selfish mother to marry his father ? Why does Ruhi have no recollection of her real selfish mother and only hates on her Jagatmata Ishima?

My dear TM .. when you find answers to these questions . do enlighten me.. I would be grateful to you.
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SA1234

Oh my !! I do feel for this Selfish Real Shagun... If only , if only , if only Raman had an ounce of feeling for this Selfish Real Shagun. If only he had called out for this Selfish Real Shagun in his sleep instead of that Jagatmata. If only he didn't register her name with a marriage bureau and thus losing out on this wonderful opportunity of having a very Selfish and Real woman as his legally wedded wife.  Wait a minute.. that reminds me.. he was married to Selfish Real Shagun once.. Lets do a quick recap and understand the situation here.

Selfish Real Shagun has always been selfish and real.  She faced her first inner turmoil when her average looking , average earning husband's rich boss started to hit on her.  Shagun being real and selfish decided to walk away from her marriage and go live with her husband's rich boss. One cant blame her ..she was only being selfish and real.. she faced another turmoil again.. " 6 month old Ruhi ko saath lejaoo ya nahi?"..her selfishness helped her make a decision..  "Adi would be easier to manage.. 6 month old Ruhi needs constant care and attention..phew !!  That was easy !!"  The saga of this inner turmoil did not end there .. it has been her guiding force since then helping her make tough decisions every time life threw a challenge at her. She is now the epitome of Selfishness and YET ..  YET Raman does not have an ounce of feeling for her ..I wonder why ?? Does he not remember all this ?  If only he would stop snubbing her and pretending that she does not exist..If only he realizes she is the only one who can protect him and his family from the claws of that Jagat mata. Why does Adi not want his real selfish mother to marry his father ? Why does Ruhi have no recollection of her real selfish mother and only hates on her Jagatmata Ishima?

My dear TM .. when you find answers to these questions . do enlighten me.. I would be grateful to you.

I've already told you.. This teared me up.. So beautiful, Anju :')
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago