India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shagun: Selfishness, where reality meets neccesity

Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachanda

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
U are right raman and bhalla family doesnt deserve a nice lady like ishita they deserve a selfish woman like shagun only, who left her husband for another man and slept with him for 7 years

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swapnaluLove9Neena_14RivkaWater_AngelShopnilahana_yvampire12345678

varunike Goldie
varunike
varunike

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Very nicely written. While I agree with what you Hv written I simply want her to remain nice n positive.
That will be a nayi Soch. We can always Hv new villains but I want her n mani to be good n positive always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012hana_y

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

The inner turmoil what Shagun is going through defines her as real as it gets. Nice to see her behaving like a human being where being selfish at times is an important part of life. Shagun should protect Raman, Pihu, Adi and rest of the Bhallas from Ishita who abandoned all of them to have a family with other man seven years ago. Shagun herself knew how damaging this can be as she did exactly the same in the past and then she repented for years for redemption. Now it's time for stay strong to protect her family. Glad that my previous topic's  issues are addressed by YHM Cvs Shagun, be selfish be real 
ROFLROFL your love for shagun leaves me speechless...
Haan yaar shagun ko koi bolo kahin ishita ne Uske Raman ko Wapas apna bana liya toh kya hogaDay Dreaming

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 23 April 2016 at 9:07am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoNeena_14Water_Angelsumita_ghoshMona-sarsyedBoo2014sskaziinancysamischiefvanisreemomb24sudha_suresshjanani_divansvati12Snigdha_Khanamshivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

LOL
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

@bold, underline There is some fundamental lack of truth in that sentence ... And since the whole premise of why Shagun should 'protect' the Bhallas is based on that... There's nothing to add. LOL

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoswapnalucurepipesumita_ghoshMona-Love9Water_AngelDmugNeena_14RivkaMreddywendy25mischiefsskaziis2397sarsyedramishisudha_suresshishra_bestluvVeeannjanani_divansvati12Sri1091shivangi838ishra_JD_clubQueSeraSeraDivianTanz_Divz

nancysa Goldie
nancysa
nancysa

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
If shagun remains positive ekta har saal negative role ka award apne fav ko kaise degi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_Angelsarsyedvarunikevanisreejanani_divanDivianTanz_Divz

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged

@red-huhROFL ShockedROFL
@blue-let me correct u-: there's  no other man in Ishu's life..MAni is her friend only..she never let Mani cross his limit if u have seen current episodes..Because of ishu Mani met an accident so she's with him all these yrs as she considers herself the reason for Mani's condition...Shagun and Mani -they r not considered as other man/women in Ishra's life as Ishra belong to each other..
 No comments Abt ShagunCensoredAs I may cross all the limits if i do comment abt herAngry]

Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 23 April 2016 at 9:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojorevathydileepcurepipeMona-Neena_14nicegulvanisreemischiefBoo2014ishra_bestluvsudha_suresshshivangi838svati12DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top