Aaj Ki Update, Meri Taraf Se: 23rd April - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

hi Rimo, glad to meet you...just 4-5 days before I made a bada wala Good Bye post, decided to take a break from this forum, but its difficult for me to stay away from my friends so i had to come back here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..else i wuld have met u yesterday only...Welcome to our Paglet world...have lots of fun with the vidha deewanis๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Actually i am a regular updater but meri studies ne meri khoosiyon ko loot liya..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..i am glad that u liked my take...i am looking forward to interact with u more when ever i am online๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...keep visiting this forum and stay active...hugs for u dear๐Ÿค—

Loads of hugs to u too dear Barbie and thanx for this warm welcome me too looking forward to interact u more and I really in love with this super active super friendly forum
๐Ÿค— hey barbie...  good to see u around..   and what a hilarious update...   
super like the tv ka anthem wala pray...   Great sense of humor barbie...

look forward to seeing you around...  and all the best for your studies... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey Barbie, hilariously written take.
It's nice you got some time off from ur studies to refresh .
Good to read your positive ness ( last few lines) & we all want that to be true.

Good Luck!

superb well executed episode it was!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
thanx barbie for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
please b back soon...whole forum misses u a lot...๐Ÿ˜Š

n yes long live ikrs...a long way to go...becoming a misal for other shows...๐Ÿ˜Š
Hayeee baarbs u make me laugh a lot.boring life mein ek baarbie chahiye.plz jaldi finish exam and come back.
Originally posted by simplejoy

Hayeee baarbs u make me laugh a lot.boring life mein ek baarbie chahiye.plz jaldi finish exam and come back.
actually amr net card 12 am obdhi ache so i thought to use it up before it expires๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
amr life o khoob boring...barite bose bose bor hoye gechi๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...so came here today..
ok i will be back but still a few days left