India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Aaj Ki Update, Meri Taraf Se: 23rd April

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
How are you friends?..hope everyone is doing great...and what about the forum.?...i hope the forum activity is rushing like an andhi or toofan...LOL
OMG I am missing u all terribly...Since morning i did not get 1 sec time to sneak into the forumCryCry..
now i have some spare time...so thought of typing my take on the episode...
So here we go..

Today's epiosde starts off on...kamini singing the one and only bhajan of tellyworld "Om Jai Jagadish" early morning...(seriously i, never in my life, heard any other devotional song in tv serials except this...This song should be declared as the National Song Of Tellyworld like we have national anthem in IndiaLOL)...everyone came out running from their ghoslas to the mandir before Bholenath's idol...everyone seems to be super impressed with the song...DT, unable to control his happiness, finally admits that kamini has a sweet voice as if Ma saraswati resides there in her throat..(Oh man, tera dimaag aj tel lene nahin pani lene gaya hai...do u seriously think that she was singing that song?..then from where those tunes of bells,flute, piano and other instruments coming from?...that means this new entry has got some special talent and along with her own voice those BGMs also come out from her throatConfusedConfused) ...anyways This dadi bua serously knows how to get on my nervesAngryAngry...Total bakwas aurat she is...she has got no other work to do than insulting Dhani everytime...So adat se majboor Dadi Bua, throws some taunts at Dhani that why did she enter the mandir, like a family member and all blah blah blah ..when viplav comes for her rescue..he manages the situation by giving some excuses that everyone in their AN is treated equally and everyone has the right to do puja...Kamini jumps into the convo and supports viplav..(i really felt bad for Dhani and viplav...now its ur fault too vidha..who said u to support ur dadaji in his lie-lie game??...look this is what happens if u start hiding everything from everyone t..last time u hid ur marriage for shalu's khusi..this time u r not saying the truth for family's khusi...lo ab bhugtho)..

Panlu came for Pagh Phera rasam (and this reminded me of our so called lead couple vidha...Did the cvs show us this rasam of Vidha?..the answer is off course No..LOL)...everyone gifts Panlu some thing...Kamini gifts them a GPRS watch which impressed dadi bua a lot for such an innovative idea (huh!! Angry)..dhani came up with a different gift...(u guys watch the scene..nothing to write about it..everyone knows when the heroine is around kis ki majal hai jo sabse achcha gift dedeLOL)...Panlu left and Dadi Bua started throwing her taunts again at dhani and this time she is determined to throw Dhani out of the house...the whole scene continues for more than 6 mins...DT, Viplav, Sushma requesting bua not to throw her outside..but Bua ne kha rakhi hai kasam that if dhani does not go out then she will stop eating or drinking (sahi mauka hai re...Dhani tu us sofa pe jake jam ke baith ja...let her die of starvation...humein kya aur tujhe kya woh jiye ya mareBig smile...sach mein the way she was insulting dhani, that was too irritatingAngry...i hate u dadi bua but hats off to that actress for brilliant dialog delivery and actingClapClap...)..Viplav is signalling DT to stop Dadi Bua...and DT standing all mum...(arey vipu tujhe kya hogaya hai...why cant u just shout out that she is ur wife...and why is dhani standing like a dumb like this...anyone please tell me why all the Ayodhya wasis became dumb at one time...and why is Dhani standing and shedding tears and busy wasting the new glycerin bottles that IKRS team has brought?...is she waiting for her Bhagwanji to signal her when to speak out the truth or hoping her tulsi maiya to come and do the honors of letting dadi bua know that Vidha are married??.LOLLOL..yeh kya naya tension hai bhai?Ouch)...

anyways DT manages the situation and Bua gives them a few hours more for Dhani's husband to come and take her away...She leaves leaving the Ayodhya wasis all frustrated and irritated..an angry viplav clearly tells Dadaji that if he cant do anything then he will lose his honor as well as his pota..

viplav enters Dhani's room, sees her crying silently holding her wrist (dhani has started wearing new wrist watchLOLLOL) which was hurt when Kanak had pulled her by her wrist to throw her outside..a mad, fuming viplav throws away all the things kept on the dressing table..Dhani was trying to calm him down when DT enters to ask for forgiveness...He asked vidha to give him 1 hour..he will tell set things right within this 1 hour...
Someone carefully look at DT's narrowed eyes in the last few secs...May be he is planing to play his own game...Will separate Vidha and also get of his sis...

Precap: Viplav applying medicine on Dhani's wounds..He senses that something bad in going to happen in their lives (oyyee vipu woh kaam Dhani ka hai...I mean its always the heroines who have the 6th 7th and 8th senses to sense everything before handLOL)...DT-KT convo..DT says he will have to stop this toofan from destroying Mahantji's prestige, and there kamini and Bua are busy hatching (nah re not eggs!! they are busy hatching plansLOL)

I will not say that its a super duper episode..cant be missed at any cost..No, we had only 5-6 lines of Viplav, 4-5 lines of Dhani...else the whole episode had only bua, bua, bua, bua and buaAngryAngryAngry..
But the episode was well directed.Star.the actors were upto the mark in their respective scenes..Clap

and i promise to give away my last naya paisa if news dont come within 2 weeks that IKRS will not end...I mean how will it end?...If TRP comes low, I am sure it will get an earlier slot but no chance of shutting down...Things are heating up in the show and it has a longgg way to go...
Long live IKRS...we just want some more Viplav scenes and viplav dialogues...Ghazala ji please write 5-6 pages for Viplav and hand it over to mIshal...we will enjoy listening to his velvet voice, no matter what he will speakEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

P.S. i wont be able to reply to ur comments ...but do comment here and make it pinkLOLLOL

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 23 April 2016 at 9:07am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettaajumaamivpinsh0302Ilinsillyme1000adhiabhirevathirknandyy55pearl82samanthanapremparbatcocoatreeNusiSgRIMO9013

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Warm Welcome Barbie.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

Warm Welcome Barbie.Hug
thanks dearHug..actually i am taking a break...so typed my takeLOLLOLLOL..was missing u  reallyHug and everyone here in the forumEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55pearl82

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Barbie a big round of applause to u n ur writing skills.i always enjoy reading ur updates..u r very amazing yar.roj aise hi updates deti raha karo.
Today i missed the episode due to electricity problem but ur updates r more interesting than the episode .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbat

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hi dear, Super post. The pink line are hilarious Big smile loved it.

nandyy55Titli_KK3148

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Barbo , hatke post asusual ... 

nandyy55Titli_KK3148

RIMO9013 IF-Sizzlerz
RIMO9013
RIMO9013

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hi barbie am new here just join yest
Hatsoff to ur writing style i was searching for a wu as my stupid remote was not working for first 15mins and landed on ur superb post awww its awesome yaar keep posting like this

nandyy55Titli_KK3148premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIMO9013

Hi barbie am new here just join yest
Hatsoff to ur writing style i was searching for a wu as my stupid remote was not working for first 15mins and landed on ur superb post awww its awesome yaar keep posting like this
hi Rimo, glad to meet you...just 4-5 days before I made a bada wala Good Bye post, decided to take a break from this forum, but its difficult for me to stay away from my friends so i had to come back hereLOLLOL..else i wuld have met u yesterday only...Welcome to our Paglet world...have lots of fun with the vidha deewanisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..
Actually i am a regular updater but meri studies ne meri khoosiyon ko loot liya..LOLLOL..i am glad that u liked my take...i am looking forward to interact with u more when ever i am onlineBig smileBig smile...keep visiting this forum and stay active...hugs for u dearHug

nandyy55premparbatRIMO9013

Go to top