Dahleez

Dehleez Swadheentas love confession to Adarsh on his engagement

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Much awaited sequence is going to happen which will change Adarsh and Swadheenta's life in Star Plus show Dehleez.

Adarsh has confessed is love already to Swadheena but he gets heartbroken knowing about she is already engaged with Jeevan.

Swadheena's father likes Jeevan a lot and fixes her marriage with Jeevan.
On the other hand, Adarsh learns Bhartnatyam from Swadheena'a father making him believes that he is best than Jeevan.
Adarsh gets successful to win Swadheena's father heart but he gets failed to win Swadheena's love.
Adarsh and Swadheenta to face family problems

Adarsh sadly gets ready to get engaged with Vanshika while Swadheena recalls all the moments of her and Adarsh.
Swadheenta reaches to Adarsh' shouse where she holds Adarsh hand and confess her love to Adarsh in from of his family.
Adarsh is happy getting Swadheena but they will face their families' anger.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meetisree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grrr man kab hoga is episode ka onair can't wait for it
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m Waiting.. I think Tuesday or Wednesday it should be on air..?? If they do not drag that bharatnatyam.. 
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting dear for that day to come. Thanks DD. ðŸ¤—
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
Amazing...
Bt thn wht was the need of this bharatnattyam track? They cpuld make swa fall in a diff way.. May b as a case of something related 2 her family..
Our IAS officer is calld robinhood bt has no case 2 solve. Rather he is the RobinShala of Bharatnattyam.. Owww... Hats off CVs!!
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aalina.

I m Waiting.. I think Tuesday or Wednesday it should be on air..?? If they do not drag that bharatnatyam..

In house competition would be aired today.. Festival competition would be around the corner maybe tmrw.. So this promo might be next week 😆
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing DD.Waiting for the track.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: _A-Hopeful-Ray_

Amazing...

Bt thn wht was the need of this bharatnattyam track? They cpuld make swa fall in a diff way.. May b as a case of something related 2 her family..
Our IAS officer is calld robinhood bt has no case 2 solve. Rather he is the RobinShala of Bharatnattyam.. Owww... Hats off CVs!!

Zara, I love the way cvs are breaking the stereotype characters.. We never saw a ML who has such a strong professional background dancing to something like bharatnatyam.. No matter how strong FL is but never barges in the engagement of her love to confess her feelings.. I am so far really liking the variations of characters which are served by cvs! I hope they do justice to all the characters though!
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!! Eagerly waiting for this to happen
When wil this b telecasted
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

In house competition would be aired today.. Festival competition would be around the corner maybe tmrw.. So this promo might be next week 😆

Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki..😆😆..