Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KreyaArshiLover

I know this might sound stupid specially being an Indian show (please no one don't get offended) but what if Suman's mom and Shravan mom actually loved each other?? I thought about bcs they said it hasn't and tv soap or movie yet!!

Or another thought which crossed my mind what if this has do with all loans Suman's mother took?? Or with Suman's childhood house if you remember Shravan asked how everything in the house looks just like it was when Suman left the house??

No no he meant the flashback shot was diff and that plot is cliche it has been shown in many soaps and movies
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meg12

Either Neeraj or Priya one of them should be alive, nobody can maintain the Suman house the way its.

Anybody of Suman parents could had an affair with Shravan parents. Khosla is just a pawn to seek Tiwari mansion might be out of revenge or to do with something important paper inside it left by Neeraj or Priya referring to financial dealing.

Big thing has to come up. ðŸ˜†

Khosla's thing is still not clear as in why he came to tak over tiwari mansion. Lets wait big thing is coming up
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Priya died way before ramnath seperated from his wife so I dont think priya will ve the reason for their seperation... Maybe they used to be friends and wantrd shraman to get married when they grow up or shravan's mom had an affair with sumo's dad or maybe shravan's mom know some secrets of priya... I think either shravan's mom or ramnath were the first owner of sumo's parents house and due to some reasons had to sell it to khosla...

Thats what how can priya be the reason for their separation. They seperated after 10years since priya died. And till now they didnot show any tension from ramnath's side. Such a huge thing happening with priya thing but he supported shravan for being there for tiwari ji. Nothing else has been shown
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Travelocity

guys what you all are predicting has already happened a zillion times on Indian TV + this is not an ekta show. So suman's parents being alive and hiding does not seem like a possibility or even the affair. 

i think it will be an emotional tie to the past but in a good way which will bring them close together 

Agree
hagen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indranigupta

@Hagen, story starts with a young girl about to be married who comes to Hercule Piorot and requests him to take up the case of her mother long dead (16 years to be precise) accused and convicted of murdering her own husband. The girl was then 5 years old. She pleads to Piorot that her mother cannot be the murderer in spite of every clues pointing towards the same. Moreover, her own mother had acknowledged the crime 16 years ago. Hercule takes up the case with no clues whatsoever to support the young girl's belief that her mother was innocent. She said that she wouldnt want to start her new life as the daughter of a murderer. The young girl's belief made Piorot take up the case and eventually it came to light that her mother never killed her husband. It was the husband's mistress who did it.

Thank You so much😛 so going according to this maybe suman's father was not that good as a person maybe he loved his daughter but he did have lot of losses in his business and so first thing did both suman's parents died in that accident because in the olv they have kept only her Mom's photo so her dad is alive or dead😕
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocD

TFS, Ri!😃

I for one, do not like to watch OLVs, etc...takes away from the charm of the unexpected element of the real thing

But, Ri, your write-up seems like there's something interesting in store...

Let's do a W&W!😊

Something scary and interesting😆
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

Thank You so much😛 so going according to this maybe suman's father was not that good as a person maybe he loved his daughter but he did have lot of losses in his business and so first thing did both suman's parents died in that accident because in the olv they have kept only her Mom's photo so her dad is alive or dead😕

Suman's family didnot accept suman's father. Priya neeraj both died and frankly i dont want cvs to show priya or neeraj to be alive
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs..
Ramnath and  priya angle is quite possible.
Mean while ramnath being the elder brother how  shravan is younger than Varun? It means lalaji got married early ...I see chachi's hand in creating problem between shravan's parents..

What if shravan's mom and suman's mom are best friends and it was their wish that their kids marry when they grow up.
Anything is possible...
This show is unpredictable .
Edited by dakshaavi - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dakshaavi

Tfs..

Ramnath and  priya angle is quite possible.
Mean while ramnath being the elder brother how  shravan is younger than Varun? It means lalaji got married early ...I see chachi's hand in creating problem between shravan's parents..

What if shravan's mom and suman's mom are best friends and it was their wish that their kids marry when they grow up.
Anything is possible...
This show is unpredictable .

i go with chachi creating prbs. and suman shravan's mom being bestfriends
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hey Ri kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...dont know if ramnath had a thing for priya  and shravn's mom found it somehow she chose to leave may be due to misunderstanding...somehow i feel they may be related just like in ipk mai tha na arnav aur khushi ke maata pita ka angle waise hi shayad ho sakta hai...may be i may be wrong.