Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

shravan's mom and suman's mom (Page 4)

--BLRbabe-- IF-Rockerz
--BLRbabe--
--BLRbabe--

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 6369

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by an_chau

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by hasinig89

TFS Riya...

Hope CV's handle this too as always



bharosa hai. and he said this kind of fb was not shown in movie or daily soap no clue what is it, but waiting to see. just dont want ramnath had feelings for priya thing.


Don't think ramnath-priya angle hoga cuz Priya died when Suman was 8, right? And Shravan was nowhere on suman's horizon back then... His mom left them much later, right?


priya died when suman was 6
suman met shravan in high school
his mom left when he was in high school


well ramnath could have a flame for priya ... nanu being ramnath's guru and all ..  but priya passed away way b4 shrvn mom left them .. so i wonder how they r linked .. just dont make priya was responsible for shrn mom leaving ..  really curious and cautious too Confused

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 29143

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Tum log toh bahut serious ho k Soch rhe ho..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Joined: 12 April 2013
Posts: 34506

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

May be they were best friends but later on they became enemies  ..SillyLOL


nahin nahin no enemies. let them be friends
Lol I just can't think of anything right now..This show is very unpredictableLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlrBabe

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by an_chau

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by hasinig89

TFS Riya...

Hope CV's handle this too as always



bharosa hai. and he said this kind of fb was not shown in movie or daily soap no clue what is it, but waiting to see. just dont want ramnath had feelings for priya thing.


Don't think ramnath-priya angle hoga cuz Priya died when Suman was 8, right? And Shravan was nowhere on suman's horizon back then... His mom left them much later, right?


priya died when suman was 6
suman met shravan in high school
his mom left when he was in high school


well ramnath could have a flame for priya ... nanu being ramnath's guru and all ..  but priya passed away way b4 shrvn mom left them .. so i wonder how they r linked .. just dont make priya was responsible for shrn mom leaving ..  really curious and cautious too Confused

exactly priya died when suman was 6years old.
and shravan's mom left them when shravan was in high school
lets wait. too confused now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by -MirchiExpress-

May be they were best friends but later on they became enemies  ..SillyLOL


nahin nahin no enemies. let them be friends
Lol I just can't think of anything right now..This show is very unpredictableLOL


agreee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Eternity_

Tum log toh bahut serious ho k Soch rhe ho..


soch te hai na. waise kuch kam nahi hai is week ke liye. ek to tension mila LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Joined: 12 April 2013
Posts: 34506

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Eternity_

Tfs dear..
Acha twist ho bas...
Childhood main ShraMan ki shaddi fix... LOL
Ahh I LIKE IT  !!TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnySneha.ko

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Eternity_

Tfs dear..
Acha twist ho bas...
Childhood main ShraMan ki shaddi fix... LOL


LOL.
BOHUT ACHCHA HAI in gogol's words

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginny_Eternity_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
what about shravans sister?

2

Author: Kavila   Replies: 13   Views: 1805

Kavila 13 1805 29 May 2016 at 11:58am by Zenab78
New Article: Why Shravans Hatred Towards Suman Appears As An Act

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 6   Views: 2477

MysticNights 6 2477 14 May 2016 at 10:37am by ipkndlover75
Shravans GF from london??

Author: Kavila   Replies: 9   Views: 1180

Kavila 9 1180 26 March 2016 at 6:12am by spnfan
Ignore se Insult Tak: Shravans journey.

Author: chicksoup   Replies: 6   Views: 852

chicksoup 6 852 25 March 2016 at 1:43pm by NestleToulouse
what about Shravans pain??

Author: Kavila   Replies: 5   Views: 841

Kavila 5 841 18 March 2016 at 11:14pm by rekha.366

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index