Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

shravan's mom and suman's mom (Page 13)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Have total faith in CV. The show is unpredictable and remains to it core. As predicted by forum Ramnath and Priya angle quite possible and Shravan -Suman to be bestie but
How come accident and financial dealing are left clueless by all family members. How after when  Sravan was 16 years her mom left him ???
Too much mystery with lot of years gap and no connection at all in this

Wait for CV to solve mystery. Sounds interesting
One thing is for sure, if they have to give angst between ShraMan, parents shady past is needed

yea lets wait. i guess this week only they ll focus on those things

NYCForever IF-Rockerz
NYCForever
NYCForever

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I once wondered about a Ramnath Priya angle. That is still possible. Also the Mum's being good friends also possible I guess? I also beleive that Satan Chachi caused trouble between Ramnath and his wife. She is evil and I bet she wanted to make sure that there was no one to context her kids place for Ramnath's money. 

Having another woman in the house probably didn't suit her, so she wanted Shravan's mum out. Lalaji clearly married before Ramnath did and had Varun before Shravan was born. I think there is big possibility Kameeini had something to do with Shravan's mum leaving. Anyways, let's wait and watch. I bet this will be another spanner in the works of true love, (kind of like Arnav and Khushi's family pasts were linked), but true love always wins. 

i still believe kamini is behind ramnath's failed marriage
but priya being the reason i definately dont want that and also dont think so
as i said priya died long long ago.
its almost after 10years shravan's mom left
and acc to ramnath shravan's mom went away with someone
so lets wait

exactly - also as that priya-ramnath angle would be a copy of ipkknd track. and knowing the cvs they dont copy Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Do not wish to see any ekta kapoor love angle drama between anyone of the lead pair parents...sounds disgusting...The chatm of the show will be affected..Hope its something totally different and meaningful...May be  shravan's mom or ramnath himself (unintentionally) is responsible for suman's parents accident  and this being hidden from everybody

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.NYCForeverRi21

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Tfs
This is going to be so interesting..
m thinking what could be the connection between these two..bcos I think when Shravan and Sumo met then at that time Sumo's mom was already dead.. Confused

Ri21

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I once wondered about a Ramnath Priya angle. That is still possible. Also the Mum's being good friends also possible I guess? I also beleive that Satan Chachi caused trouble between Ramnath and his wife. She is evil and I bet she wanted to make sure that there was no one to context her kids place for Ramnath's money. 

Having another woman in the house probably didn't suit her, so she wanted Shravan's mum out. Lalaji clearly married before Ramnath did and had Varun before Shravan was born. I think there is big possibility Kameeini had something to do with Shravan's mum leaving. Anyways, let's wait and watch. I bet this will be another spanner in the works of true love, (kind of like Arnav and Khushi's family pasts were linked), but true love always wins. 

i still believe kamini is behind ramnath's failed marriage
but priya being the reason i definately dont want that and also dont think so
as i said priya died long long ago.
its almost after 10years shravan's mom left
and acc to ramnath shravan's mom went away with someone
so lets wait

I wonder if Kamini convinced Shravan's Mum that Ramnath had had an affair with Priya Tiwari when she was alive? It's possible that just like Shravan has a thing for Suman, Ramnath had feelings for Priya, but maybe she married Neeraj instead. The Ramnath went ahead and got married and had Shravan and Priya had Suman. Eventually Priya died, and in the time that she was alive maybe Shravan's Mum got to know her as well. 

At some point in time Ramnath and his wife were having issues, and it's possible Kamini created further MU's between them. Maybe she used Ramnath's alleged feelings or former relationship with Priya as a weapon to make her want to leave Ramnath once and for all. How would you feel if years after your marriage you find out you were your husband's second choice? That he was in love with someone else and because he could not have her married you? Maybe even remained friends with or close to this woman until she died? It's possible that the way Kamini manipulates Ramnath, she manipulated his wife too!

Anything is possible. Lets wait and watch like you said! Got interesting for sure!

_AmyChoco_

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

I hv faith on cvs...
But these out of box theories...LOL

Best one:
Sum an n shravan's mom love each other.

ROFL

Shravan's mom n suman's dad fled together.. Mean they step bro-sis...Tongue

ROFL
Actually indian tv aka EK has not yet explored this on tv :)

Gays yes Lesbian no. So yes.. possible ;)

But the 2 major clues that we have is priya dies when sumo is 6 and 10 yrs later shras mom leaves his dad. Plus the house of sumo that is the way it used to be.

Priyas character looks too pristine, cvs won't touch it. .. Neeraj has aleeady been hinted as bad by nanu
I think N is still alive and nanu has kept sumos custody. N I also keeps the house the same way and lived there till recently. Could shras mom have fallen in love with neeraj after priyas death given how unfair ramnath is? Or did ram babu have an affair with chachi?

Personally the last option is my fav ROFL.
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

I hv faith on cvs...

Best one:

ROFL

ROFL
I hv read some post that Shravan's sister.. Does he has a sis? Which episode it is mentioned?
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

I hv faith on cvs...

Best one:

ROFL

ROFL
I hv read some post that Shravan's sister.. Does he has a sis? Which episode it is mentioned?

they didnot mention but there was an article long back that sans sayyed ll be playing his sister
she ll have all the qualities which shravan hates in girl

LIKEDMG

Go to top