India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

shravan's mom and suman's mom (Page 12)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I once wondered about a Ramnath Priya angle. That is still possible. Also the Mum's being good friends also possible I guess? I also beleive that Satan Chachi caused trouble between Ramnath and his wife. She is evil and I bet she wanted to make sure that there was no one to contest her kids place for Ramnath's money. 

Having another woman in the house probably didn't suit her, so she wanted Shravan's mum out. Lalaji clearly married before Ramnath did and had Varun before Shravan was born. I think there is big possibility Kameeini had something to do with Shravan's mum leaving. Anyways, let's wait and watch. I bet this will be another spanner in the works of true love, (kind of like Arnav and Khushi's family pasts were linked), but true love always wins. 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 24 April 2016 at 1:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitya12NYCForever

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Have total faith in CV. The show is unpredictable and remains to it core. As predicted by forum Ramnath and Priya angle quite possible and Shravan -Suman to be bestie but
How come accident and financial dealing are left clueless by all family members. How after when  Sravan was 16 years her mom left him ???
Too much mystery with lot of years gap and no connection at all in this

Wait for CV to solve mystery. Sounds interesting
One thing is for sure, if they have to give angst between ShraMan, parents shady past is needed
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I hv faith on cvs...
But these out of box theories...LOL

Best one:
Sum an n shravan's mom love each other.

ROFL

Shravan's mom n suman's dad fled together.. Mean they step bro-sis...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by hagen

Originally posted by indranigupta

@Hagen, story starts with a young girl about to be married who comes to Hercule Piorot and requests him to take up the case of her mother long dead (16 years to be precise) accused and convicted of murdering her own husband. The girl was then 5 years old. She pleads to Piorot that her mother cannot be the murderer in spite of every clues pointing towards the same. Moreover, her own mother had acknowledged the crime 16 years ago. Hercule takes up the case with no clues whatsoever to support the young girl's belief that her mother was innocent. She said that she wouldnt want to start her new life as the daughter of a murderer. The young girl's belief made Piorot take up the case and eventually it came to light that her mother never killed her husband. It was the husband's mistress who did it.
Thank You so muchTongue so going according to this maybe suman's father was not that good as a person maybe he loved his daughter but he did have lot of losses in his business and so first thing did both suman's parents died in that accident because in the olv they have kept only her Mom's photo so her dad is alive or deadConfused
Suman's family didnot accept suman's father. Priya neeraj both died and frankly i dont want cvs to show priya or neeraj to be alive
 I too don't want either of her parents as alive, somehow it takes away something of Sumo's confidence and belief in both her parents. She even went against her Nanu to repose her faith in her father. I am very sure there isnt any emotional triangle between Sumo's mother and that of Ramnath. But, there is a connect... has to be considering this show depicts the fluidity and continuity of the past in so many varied and complex ways. And like in Agatha Christie's Five Little Pigs, its a daughter's belief which shall reign supreme. But, yeah few unanswered questions do remain. Like, why did Sumo's mother kept on borrowing money? And also, their death seems quite convenient and oppurtune. And how has the house remained exactly as it was 18 years ago. This is beyond belief!
agree with you. brining back her father or mother ll totally ruin the essense of the show 
the way suman is showed it wont go well
and regarding the unanswered questions i guess those fbs he said has been shot ll answer
suman's mother kept borrowing as her father was going through loss in business.
somehow i also feel that accident might be planned.
as nanu said the day he gave her property papers to keep they died the next day
and totally the shocking part why the house remained exactly the same all these years
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

I mean the matarani person said that it will be something never seen on screen...and all the angles I have thought so far have all been shown in either TV shows or movies. So I am not quite sure. 

Also did he actually say that the mothers knew each other? Or did he just say that the story of the mothers will be shown in flashback?? Suman and Shravan's mothers might not be related at all. Don't know. Will wait and watch what the CVs come up with!

i guess he meant the next twist ll focus on suman and shravan's mother individually

puba

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Travelocity

Originally posted by puba

I mean the matarani person said that it will be something never seen on screen...and all the angles I have thought so far have all been shown in either TV shows or movies. So I am not quite sure. 

Also did he actually say that the mothers knew each other? Or did he just say that the story of the mothers will be shown in flashback?? Suman and Shravan's mothers might not be related at all. Don't know. Will wait and watch what the CVs come up with!

agree with you! i think it is more emotional than anything else and frankly guys i do not think they are alive. may be they were killed - fake accident by khosla or anyone they had issues with - i hope not as i do not want this to turn into a murder mystery lol. i like it as a love story

also both the mother angles could be totally unrelated and that is what the matrani guy meant.. they could be unrelated but revealed slowly as they shapped shrav and sumo and that is what makes it hatke and never seen before. the mothers being best friends or having an affair with the other's hubby is too cliche and ekta kappor types! may be its as simple as i suggested above and that is what makes it different - at least i hope so or this show will loose its charm for me Cry

i agree. with you. affair thing is too cliche. and looking at way ramnath is they havent shown anything like ramnath gettin affected by priya's name or so

NYCForever

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I once wondered about a Ramnath Priya angle. That is still possible. Also the Mum's being good friends also possible I guess? I also beleive that Satan Chachi caused trouble between Ramnath and his wife. She is evil and I bet she wanted to make sure that there was no one to context her kids place for Ramnath's money. 

Having another woman in the house probably didn't suit her, so she wanted Shravan's mum out. Lalaji clearly married before Ramnath did and had Varun before Shravan was born. I think there is big possibility Kameeini had something to do with Shravan's mum leaving. Anyways, let's wait and watch. I bet this will be another spanner in the works of true love, (kind of like Arnav and Khushi's family pasts were linked), but true love always wins. 

i still believe kamini is behind ramnath's failed marriage
but priya being the reason i definately dont want that and also dont think so
as i said priya died long long ago.
its almost after 10years shravan's mom left
and acc to ramnath shravan's mom went away with someone
so lets wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NYCForeverMrDarcyfan

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged