Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

shravan's mom and suman's mom (Page 11)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Tfs..
Ramnath and  priya angle is quite possible.
Mean while ramnath being the elder brother how  shravan is younger than Varun? It means lalaji got married early ...I see chachi's hand in creating problem between shravan's parents..

What if shravan's mom and suman's mom are best friends and it was their wish that their kids marry when they grow up.
Anything is possible...
This show is unpredictable .

i go with chachi creating prbs. and suman shravan's mom being bestfriends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Ri kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...dont know if ramnath had a thing for priya  and shravn's mom found it somehow she chose to leave may be due to misunderstanding...somehow i feel they may be related just like in ipk mai tha na arnav aur khushi ke maata pita ka angle waise hi shayad ho sakta hai...may be i may be wrong. 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hey Ri kuch bhi ho sakta hai ...dont know if ramnath had a thing for priya  and shravn's mom found it somehow she chose to leave may be due to misunderstanding...somehow i feel they may be related just like in ipk mai tha na arnav aur khushi ke maata pita ka angle waise hi shayad ho sakta hai...may be i may be wrong. 

still wondering how can that happen as priya died when suman was 6years old. and shravan;'s mom left them when shravan was in high school. almost 10years later why ll she react on this issue
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Originally posted by hagen

Originally posted by KreyaArshiLover

Originally posted by Travelocity

Originally posted by KreyaArshiLover

I know this might sound stupid specially being an Indian show (please no one don't get offended) but what if Suman's mom and Shravan actually loved each other?? I thought about bcs they said it hasn't and tv soap or movie yet!!
Or another thought which crossed my mind what if this has do with all loans Suman's mother took?? Or with Suman's childhood house if you remember Shravan asked how everything in the house looks just like it was when Suman left the house??

at the age of six? wont that be child molestation lol

OMG NO NO NO NO NO NO DEFINITELY DIDNT MEAN THAT GOD!! I meant Shravans mom
Suman's mom and Shravans mom loved each other????Shocked
Lesbian relationship ????LOLLOLLOL

Yeah I know it sounds stupid, just thinking outside the boxEmbarrassed

poppinss

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by hagen

Originally posted by indranigupta

@Hagen, story starts with a young girl about to be married who comes to Hercule Piorot and requests him to take up the case of her mother long dead (16 years to be precise) accused and convicted of murdering her own husband. The girl was then 5 years old. She pleads to Piorot that her mother cannot be the murderer in spite of every clues pointing towards the same. Moreover, her own mother had acknowledged the crime 16 years ago. Hercule takes up the case with no clues whatsoever to support the young girl's belief that her mother was innocent. She said that she wouldnt want to start her new life as the daughter of a murderer. The young girl's belief made Piorot take up the case and eventually it came to light that her mother never killed her husband. It was the husband's mistress who did it.
Thank You so muchTongue so going according to this maybe suman's father was not that good as a person maybe he loved his daughter but he did have lot of losses in his business and so first thing did both suman's parents died in that accident because in the olv they have kept only her Mom's photo so her dad is alive or deadConfused
Suman's family didnot accept suman's father. Priya neeraj both died and frankly i dont want cvs to show priya or neeraj to be alive
 I too don't want either of her parents as alive, somehow it takes away something of Sumo's confidence and belief in both her parents. She even went against her Nanu to repose her faith in her father. I am very sure there isnt any emotional triangle between Sumo's mother and that of Ramnath. But, there is a connect... has to be considering this show depicts the fluidity and continuity of the past in so many varied and complex ways. And like in Agatha Christie's Five Little Pigs, its a daughter's belief which shall reign supreme. But, yeah few unanswered questions do remain. Like, why did Sumo's mother kept on borrowing money? And also, their death seems quite convenient and oppurtune. And how has the house remained exactly as it was 18 years ago. This is beyond belief!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviNYCForeverRi21ShaitaanKiKhala

puba IF-Dazzler
puba
puba

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I mean the matarani person said that it will be something never seen on screen...and all the angles I have thought so far have all been shown in either TV shows or movies. So I am not quite sure. 

Also did he actually say that the mothers knew each other? Or did he just say that the story of the mothers will be shown in flashback?? Suman and Shravan's mothers might not be related at all. Don't know. Will wait and watch what the CVs come up with!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NYCForeverShaitaanKiKhala

NYCForever IF-Rockerz
NYCForever
NYCForever

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

I mean the matarani person said that it will be something never seen on screen...and all the angles I have thought so far have all been shown in either TV shows or movies. So I am not quite sure. 

Also did he actually say that the mothers knew each other? Or did he just say that the story of the mothers will be shown in flashback?? Suman and Shravan's mothers might not be related at all. Don't know. Will wait and watch what the CVs come up with!

agree with you! i think it is more emotional than anything else and frankly guys i do not think they are alive. may be they were killed - fake accident by khosla or anyone they had issues with - i hope not as i do not want this to turn into a murder mystery lol. i like it as a love story

also both the mother angles could be totally unrelated and that is what the matrani guy meant.. they could be unrelated but revealed slowly as they shapped shrav and sumo and that is what makes it hatke and never seen before. the mothers being best friends or having an affair with the other's hubby is too cliche and ekta kappor types! may be its as simple as i suggested above and that is what makes it different - at least i hope so or this show will loose its charm for me Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pubaindraniguptaRi21

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Ab sravu mom sumo mom ka Kya chakkar Hai. Well what ever interesting hi hoga Approve. Thanks for sharing RI

Edited by rekha.366 - 23 April 2016 at 9:13pm

Ri21

Go to top