Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: puba

I mean the matarani person said that it will be something never seen on screen...and all the angles I have thought so far have all been shown in either TV shows or movies. So I am not quite sure. 

Also did he actually say that the mothers knew each other? Or did he just say that the story of the mothers will be shown in flashback?? Suman and Shravan's mothers might not be related at all. Don't know. Will wait and watch what the CVs come up with!

i guess he meant the next twist ll focus on suman and shravan's mother individually
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Travelocity

agree with you! i think it is more emotional than anything else and frankly guys i do not think they are alive. may be they were killed - fake accident by khosla or anyone they had issues with - i hope not as i do not want this to turn into a murder mystery lol. i like it as a love story

also both the mother angles could be totally unrelated and that is what the matrani guy meant.. they could be unrelated but revealed slowly as they shapped shrav and sumo and that is what makes it hatke and never seen before. the mothers being best friends or having an affair with the other's hubby is too cliche and ekta kappor types! may be its as simple as i suggested above and that is what makes it different - at least i hope so or this show will loose its charm for me ðŸ˜­

i agree. with you. affair thing is too cliche. and looking at way ramnath is they havent shown anything like ramnath gettin affected by priya's name or so
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I once wondered about a Ramnath Priya angle. That is still possible. Also the Mum's being good friends also possible I guess? I also beleive that Satan Chachi caused trouble between Ramnath and his wife. She is evil and I bet she wanted to make sure that there was no one to context her kids place for Ramnath's money. 

Having another woman in the house probably didn't suit her, so she wanted Shravan's mum out. Lalaji clearly married before Ramnath did and had Varun before Shravan was born. I think there is big possibility Kameeini had something to do with Shravan's mum leaving. Anyways, let's wait and watch. I bet this will be another spanner in the works of true love, (kind of like Arnav and Khushi's family pasts were linked), but true love always wins. 

i still believe kamini is behind ramnath's failed marriage
but priya being the reason i definately dont want that and also dont think so
as i said priya died long long ago.
its almost after 10years shravan's mom left
and acc to ramnath shravan's mom went away with someone
so lets wait
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

I hv faith on cvs...

But these out of box theories...😆

Best one:
Sum an n shravan's mom love each other.

🤣

Shravan's mom n suman's dad fled together.. Mean they step bro-sis...😛

🤣
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niara12

Have total faith in CV. The show is unpredictable and remains to it core. As predicted by forum Ramnath and Priya angle quite possible and Shravan -Suman to be bestie but

How come accident and financial dealing are left clueless by all family members. How after when  Sravan was 16 years her mom left him ???
Too much mystery with lot of years gap and no connection at all in this

Wait for CV to solve mystery. Sounds interesting
One thing is for sure, if they have to give angst between ShraMan, parents shady past is needed

yea lets wait. i guess this week only they ll focus on those things
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

so lets wait

exactly - also as that priya-ramnath angle would be a copy of ipkknd track. and knowing the cvs they dont copy ðŸ˜Š
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do not wish to see any ekta kapoor love angle drama between anyone of the lead pair parents...sounds disgusting...The chatm of the show will be affected..Hope its something totally different and meaningful...May be  shravan's mom or ramnath himself (unintentionally) is responsible for suman's parents accident  and this being hidden from everybody
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tfs
This is going to be so interesting..
m thinking what could be the connection between these two..bcos I think when Shravan and Sumo met then at that time Sumo's mom was already dead.. 😕
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ri21

so lets wait

I wonder if Kamini convinced Shravan's Mum that Ramnath had had an affair with Priya Tiwari when she was alive? It's possible that just like Shravan has a thing for Suman, Ramnath had feelings for Priya, but maybe she married Neeraj instead. The Ramnath went ahead and got married and had Shravan and Priya had Suman. Eventually Priya died, and in the time that she was alive maybe Shravan's Mum got to know her as well. 

At some point in time Ramnath and his wife were having issues, and it's possible Kamini created further MU's between them. Maybe she used Ramnath's alleged feelings or former relationship with Priya as a weapon to make her want to leave Ramnath once and for all. How would you feel if years after your marriage you find out you were your husband's second choice? That he was in love with someone else and because he could not have her married you? Maybe even remained friends with or close to this woman until she died? It's possible that the way Kamini manipulates Ramnath, she manipulated his wife too!

Anything is possible. Lets wait and watch like you said! Got interesting for sure!
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually indian tv aka EK has not yet explored this on tv :)

Gays yes Lesbian no. So yes.. possible ;)

But the 2 major clues that we have is priya dies when sumo is 6 and 10 yrs later shras mom leaves his dad. Plus the house of sumo that is the way it used to be.

Priyas character looks too pristine, cvs won't touch it. .. Neeraj has aleeady been hinted as bad by nanu
I think N is still alive and nanu has kept sumos custody. N I also keeps the house the same way and lived there till recently. Could shras mom have fallen in love with neeraj after priyas death given how unfair ramnath is? Or did ram babu have an affair with chachi?

Personally the last option is my fav 🤣.