Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niara12 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just a guess, Ramnath might had an affair with Priya and Shravan mom will be close friend to Priya. She would have created misunderstanding and then Priya would have felt helpless  and gotten married to Neeraj.
I hope the accident of their parents wasn't planned by Sravan mom or is it so Sravan mom has ditched Priya and fraudently taken over the business and financial dealing

They all seems shady.. Kuch na kuch toh hai??

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know this might sound stupid specially being an Indian show (please no one don't get offended) but what if Suman's mom and Shravan mom actually loved each other?? I thought about bcs they said it hasn't and tv soap or movie yet!!
Or another thought which crossed my mind what if this has do with all loans Suman's mother took?? Or with Suman's childhood house if you remember Shravan asked how everything in the house looks just like it was when Suman left the house??
Edited by KreyaArshiLover - 8 years ago
Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Either Neeraj or Priya one of them should be alive, nobody can maintain the Suman house the way its.
Anybody of Suman parents could had an affair with Shravan parents. Khosla is just a pawn to seek Tiwari mansion might be out of revenge or to do with something important paper inside it left by Neeraj or Priya referring to financial dealing.

Big thing has to come up. πŸ˜†
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Priya died way before ramnath seperated from his wife so I dont think priya will ve the reason for their seperation... Maybe they used to be friends and wantrd shraman to get married when they grow up or shravan's mom had an affair with sumo's dad or maybe shravan's mom know some secrets of priya... I think either shravan's mom or ramnath were the first owner of sumo's parents house and due to some reasons had to sell it to khosla...
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tunasnah

I think shravan mother runaway with suman father ...suman father is alive this angle will e shown next.

Then in a twisted way shraman.will be step brother and sis... 
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys what you all are predicting has already happened a zillion times on Indian TV + this is not an ekta show. So suman's parents being alive and hiding does not seem like a possibility or even the affair. 
i think it will be an emotional tie to the past but in a good way which will bring them close together 
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KreyaArshiLover

I know this might sound stupid specially being an Indian show (please no one don't get offended) but what if Suman's mom and Shravan actually loved each other?? I thought about bcs they said it hasn't and tv soap or movie yet!!

Or another thought which crossed my mind what if this has do with all loans Suman's mother took?? Or with Suman's childhood house if you remember Shravan asked how everything in the house looks just like it was when Suman left the house??

at the age of six? wont that be child molestation lol
DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS, Ri!πŸ˜ƒ

I for one, do not like to watch OLVs, etc...takes away from the charm of the unexpected element of the real thing

But, Ri, your write-up seems like there's something interesting in store...

Let's do a W&W!😊

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spnfan

Then in a twisted way shraman.will be step brother and sis...

Step brother sis not related By blood can marry. It's pretty normal abroad.   Is this what the cvs are trying to show?
niara12 thumbnail
Thanks Riya for Olv
I am reading an interesting novel of Agastha Christie...Five Little Pigs... I find it quite similar to storyline, their its all abt murder but as per Indian telly they might have fine tune with the shady past, accidents of her parents and money matters

Interesting to come... Wait and Watch😳