Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For Raman Love means nothing!!!!!!

snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
After listening to Raman saying women keep changing & there is no love,I don't think he really loves ishita & is guilty for her death. He is behaving as if ishita cheated him... Raman doesn't deserve ishita Edited by snehaseshan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curepipe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No I don't think so.Raman is hurt, terribly hurt ,that he has lost the love of his life.He is angry with himself coz somewhere he feels that he is responsible.On the other side he is angry with Ishita for the drastic step she had taken that is committing suicide and leaving him alone.All this has contributed to fill Raman's life with lot of negativity and that's why he is telling all this negativity on love .Once he gets back his love all will change !
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: curepipe

No I don't think so.Raman is hurt, terribly hurt ,that he has lost the love of his life.He is angry with himself coz somewhere he feels that he is responsible.On the other side he is angry with Ishita for the drastic step she had taken that is committing suicide and leaving him alone.All this has contributed to fill Raman's life with lot of negativity and that's why he is telling all this negativity on love .Once he gets back his love all will change !

Highly doubtful😕
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: curepipe

A person who feels guilty for his mistake n loves ishita will never say that love is nothing he shud actually repent his mistake by keep his love's memories alive even though she is dead. Ppl die but love & emotions never die if it's eternal & deep what is the ready to mask his emotion wen he is feeling guilty for his mistake he can show that he still loves his wife & feeling bad for losing her.. Why shud he show that he doesn't believe in love say love is nothing...