•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Kamini tells Dadi Bua that Viplav respects her a lot, and that's why taken good care of her when they went out.
Viplav applies ointment on Dhaani's hand. Viplav says thunderstorm will come. Dasharath says they have to stop the thunderstorm from coming else.
Thanx nandy!!!
Seriously this thunderstorm talks are making me jittery...

Wat the hell is going to happen???

CURIOSITY is well maintained n I hope it fetches trps!!!
Originally posted by mehraan

Thanx nandy!!!
Seriously this thunderstorm talks are making me jittery...

Wat the hell is going to happen???

CURIOSITY is well maintained n I hope it fetches trps!!!
Yes Mehr!! I too Dont know wats going to happen to #Vidha always they are suffering a lot.
I hope this DT is playing Double game here.. Hope u have noticed the last scene today how he was turning eyes towards Dhaani😡😡😡 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by nandyy55

Yes Mehr!! I too Dont know wats going to happen to #Vidha always they are suffering a lot.
I hope this DT is playing Double game here.. Hope u have noticed the last scene today how he was turning eyes towards Dhaani😡😡😡 ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Naa nahi dekha but I sense something terrible...like her murder !!!
Exciting precap. What will be DT's plan😕
Originally posted by adhiabhi

Exciting precap. What will be DT's plan😕
I hope this time he has an exciting plan
Originally posted by mehraan

Naa nahi dekha but I sense something terrible...like her murder !!!
Oh u havent seen achha, nahi he's just asking 1hr time to explain the situation to Dadi bua, & Viplav accepts, Dat time DT gives a expression wah wah villain hai naa...😡
Am really very much tensed whts gonna happen tomm
I just hope its a trp puller stunt...!!!
Something bad is going to happen.. As usual dhaani may be the victim..the track is interesting..but how did it fetch new audience without any promo..then how trp will increase? Usual ikrs fans will surely watch this.. Hope for a stable trp in the upcoming week.. It's possible viplav is  drugged for 1 hr and DT introduce a fake husband for dhaani and convinces dhaani at any cost..just a wild guess..