Thapki Pyar Ki Written Update 23/4/16

Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with the soochna 🀣

Thapki picks up the mango slice and looks at bihan painfully with tears. She goes out of the room bihan is sad. In the Kitchen Thapki sees the waste basket from DS room and identifies it [ like seriously was she living with them? 🀣 ] all the unripe mangoes are in the basket and also the skin of ripe mangoes. Thapki doubts on Shradha. [ of course Einstein!

At night Shradha is hugging a bottle of champagne and whispering sweet nothings to the bottle in the store room 🀣 [ yaar kya expressions hai ] Thapki enters the store room and is shocked. Vasu Bauji and Bihan also enters and is shocked to see the shrab bottle. Shradha says that it is a gift for the family as she wanted to celebrate her pregnancy. Yaar Bauji is so lalchi he takes it so eagerly lol. And Bauji and Bihan sits down to drink it lol. Oh my god shradha's expressions yaar. Her mouth is watering 🀣 Thapki sees this πŸ˜†

Thapki is walking lost in thoughts of shradha [ I swear she loves shradha she is never lost in Bihans thoughts... She is obsessed with shradha] Has fb's of sesame ladoo and ripe mango [ of course of shradha having them ] she collides with Vasu and she reassures her to trust her instincts becoz her instincts are rarely wrong [ oh this budiya is making me laugh] shradha is changing she says.

Adiwaker bakwas where diwaker gets beaten up by aditi thinking that he is a thief while he tries to spray the mother-daughter with itching powder. Hthe powder falls on him

Thapki brings doctor for pregnancy test. She is chalak now and acts as if she is ok if the test is not done to saying she was only wishing for ds- shradha's bacha to be healthy. Vasu falls flat on that and shradha undergoes the test

Shradha has planned to switch the reports when it arrives and tries to send thapki for making orange juice [ now I am sure that shradha gets ideas through thapki's saree 🀣 ] but thapki sends suman for the juice and recieves the mail.. She goes upstairs to carefully break the seal of the mail [like seriously 🀣 ] and solid bjkt for thapki... Its the electricity bill 🀣

Shradha receives the mail and is switching it with the fake mail but Thapki arrives and asks for it. And screen freezes on shradha's panicked face [ bjkt to ppl who thought she willbe xposed ]

Precap - hijadas arrive to bless the pregnant woman. One of them asks Bihan to lift thapki and do sone rasam for sandan labdhi.. BIHAN LIFTS THAPKI becoz of family [ ARREY YAAR KOI INN LOGON KO BATHAO BACHE KELIYE SIRF LIFT NAHI KUCH AUR KARNA PADTA HAI 🀣Edited by -Lachu- - 7 years ago
Tfs lachu!
Arey, bacche ke liye kya karna padta hai ye in log ko nahi malum! Jo pata hai sirf Shraddha ko pata hai🀣 tabhi toh hinjdo ki advice le rahe hain, warna Shraddha ki hi advice nahi le lete?
LACHU πŸ˜ƒTHANKS 4 UR AMAZING WU DEAR😳
watched the episode..πŸ₯±πŸ˜†.. nothing changed at thapki land..πŸ˜› loved your "asanskari " line at the end.. thought of the day..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. koi samjhavo inn logo ko..πŸ˜‰
Thanks Lachu.. 
Precap πŸ€£
Fresh orange juice in mango season seriously, cvs 🀣
And why bihaan has to pick his wife for shardha baby? ☒️
Originally posted by manaan

arrey, not for shradha's baby..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. it's for thahaan's test tube baby..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by manaan

Nahi yaar... They asked Bihan to pick up thapki so that they can have children soon πŸ˜†

On a serious note I dont think thahaan are ready for kids and ever will be at least for the nxt 3 yrs.. Even if they are in love children are a big responsibility and I dont think Bihan is ready even if thapki is πŸ˜†
Originally posted by greeshma014

arrey, not for shradha's baby..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. it's for thahaan's test tube baby..πŸ˜†

That is not coming in this janam. Fir test tube baby u still need hormones. πŸ˜‰ which lake in pandy xoo people.
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Nahi yaar... They asked Bihan to pick up thapki so that they can have children soon πŸ˜†

On a serious note I dont think thahaan are ready for kids and ever will be at least for the nxt 3 yrs.. Even if they are in love children are a big responsibility and I dont think Bihan is ready even if thapki is πŸ˜†

Omg u act like bihaan mom.
Oh so carrying your wife in arms, produce children?