Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I'm feeling bad now for KR. She is losing her mind now :(

Erika you know one thing I agree with is that KR is a self made heroine - unlike others she's not diplomatic and yes her behaviour is a bit teda but still she has managed to hold her ground in films

I feel bad for as well because after what Suman jr spoke I'm like now everyone will attack her and As far as Suman Jr's accusations go I'm like stop trying to gain your 2seconds of fame
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Garima, check this post: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4620722
I'm shocked to see Bips. She looked so good back then.
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Woah Kangana is on a roll

Was it for an interview or did she go on a rant on twitter??

It's an interview. 

Garima, check this post: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4620722

I'm shocked to see Bips. She looked so good back then.

checking it out
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Erika you know one thing I agree with is that KR is a self made heroine - unlike others she's not diplomatic and yes her behaviour is a bit teda but still she has managed to hold her ground in films

I feel bad for as well because after what Suman jr spoke I'm like now everyone will attack her and As far as Suman Jr's accusations go I'm like stop trying to gain your 2seconds of fame

Yeah! All her exes have ganged up against her. They are trying to prove they were tortured which I don't feel it's the case. Nor she was forced into a relationship with them nor they were. Aditya and she were in a live-in and still Zarina is with her hubby. What's wrong with her? ðŸ˜•

While I feel Kangana is being too arrogant after Queens' success but now she's totally alone. I though feel she was wrong in this legal case with HR but she seems to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Bips, Shilpa look so different and the guys - Salman looks like a baccha, Saif looks so innocent types, Maddy is a real shocker

roni_berna thumbnail
Shekhar Suman and his son are jerks. Always disliked them and now my dislike has increased. His son was a flop actor and he's putting the blame on Kangana and telling all crap.
roni_berna thumbnail
Yeah! Maddy looks too cute. I was laughing at John and Sid. What were they trying to do ðŸ¤£

Yeah! Maddy looks too cute. I was laughing at John and Sid. What were they trying to do ðŸ¤£

🤣

Shekhar Suman and his son are jerks. Always disliked them and now my dislike has increased. His son was a flop actor and he's putting the blame on Kangana and telling all crap.

When his interview came out na I was like yeh aaya Rakhi Sawant male version🤢