leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Nimmi is becoming nosy and suspicious of that locked room and noises emanating from it. Sharmili is in a fix.  Nimmi can take all of them. But where is Vyom? Disappeared altogether.

Preeti hates Nandu's face and he fails her test. He will not leave her. A leech.

I mute whenever Shantiya starts her drama along with Sarla.

Shivam is hopeless. Why riya clings onto Shivam and his family? Her father is ready to support her.

The divorce word may give Preeti some ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today Nandu got ultimatum from Ammaji...get the new house allotted ASAP, take Raghav's help and shift to new house along with Preeti. If they shift may be Preeti will get some freedom and she may work also. Preeti is hating him so much still he is trying hard. This one sided love story, I don't think Preeti will  ever accept him as her husband.  
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
can't nandu seriously find a job himself? man, why is he continously relying on raghav and his family. yesterday, nandu asked preeti as to whether what he should do to make himself attractive like seriously...first the creep marries happily to preeti and now planning to get preeti's attention like W*F...
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In today's episode Riya was remembering Raghav's dialogue  and said itna choti si galti ke liye itni bada saza...still she is thinking her mistake is not so big...she came to know about Preeti & Nandu's marriage...again she will try to do something  I think...
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Meena_

can't nandu seriously find a job himself? man, why is he continously relying on raghav and his family. yesterday, nandu asked preeti as to whether what he should do to make himself attractive like seriously...first the creep marries happily to preeti and now planning to get preeti's attention like W*F...

It's disgusting, he has been pushing his feelings on her too much. He kept praying during every ritual of her wedding preparation that the marriage breaks.  this is no way love. 
Even otherwise feelings like, love, likes & friendship happen. U cant enforce it or do a meherbani n make them feel obligated. 

Back to Priti, here though its nandu 's fault... She has to do something to get out of it else nothing or no one is gonna save her. No prince will come n sweep her off her feet. She has to either accept she gotta live all by herself or go searching for that stud she wants. ðŸ˜†
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vyoman

In today's episode Riya was remembering Raghav's dialogue  and said itna choti si galti ke liye itni bada saza...still she is thinking her mistake is not so big...she came to know about Preeti & Nandu's marriage...again she will try to do something  I think...

😆 that's hilarious,  yet true. 

Btw how come Priti had her maang filled with  sindoor? Who yelled at her to do that? 

vasantvarsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the thing i just dont understand is why the heck were all family members sooo shocked to hear that riya asked for a divorce... what do they expect her to do? firstly they say they wont accept her blah blah then is she meant to just wait her entire life??!!!
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A clarification here. Nandu has a job- a chaprasi. Again, Riya's divorce drama may open up Preeti's thoughts. First of all she will be thinking that breaking up her brother and bhabhi's marriage is not right. Secondly she may opt for her divorce from Nandu . This may stop Shanti's efforts drop the divorce drama altogether. Edited by Desdemona - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Riya makes me wonder. Her father so lovingly prepared something and she does not care.

She cares for those who insult her and neglects those who reallly care for her.

Even an uneducated woman from village shows more sense than riya!

Maybe she is missing the circus badly!
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyday i watch only last few minutes.. even that leaves me bitter in the end , there's no hope for this serial and that Riya will give a tiff fight to Shantiya is just an eyewash .
We should write condolence messages to CVS as nothing else is left. ðŸ˜”