Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Sandhir are not eligible for the Lead Astronaut title.

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged

This competition in Sadda Haq is such a big letdown for fans, always looking for a change...an unexpected twistDisapprove.  As expected, once again Sanyulta is going to be declared the winnerOuch. When will the writers open up their imagination and create new creativity? Sleepy It is not necessary to have Sanyukta (always) or Randhir (by mistake) as winner or the only two qualified for an important positionConfused...there are other applicants like Kritika, equally deserving and as smart as Sandhir. I certainly do not find Sandhir eligible for the position of Lead Astronaut, keeping in mind, few points from current season and their earlier captaincy period.

Motive/Goal

As a lead their motive/goal should be the missionSmile...team, and unfortunately Sandhr haven't shown any drive or passion or commitment towards the mission or shall I say both wants becoming a lead for their individual/personal reasonsErmm. Sanyukta is doing it for Kishore and Randhir for throwing Sanyukta out from ISRC. 

Sandhir Captaincy

Sandhir have bossed and ruled over each other during their captaincy timeGeek.  They still have personal issues, which is going to affect the team as a whole. I wonder how they can lead if team member have personal issue with their own teammate. For me, Sandhir doesn't possess the qualities of a good leader; they often fail to understand team mates or sometimes take things over their ego. No doubt they are intelligent/genius and hardworking but some of the qualities of a leader such as maturity, responsiveness, co-operative, focus and passion towards the mission are missing Stern Smile

Best Candidates for me

Well Parth was the best candidate for DT captaincy and from the current applicant, I find Kritika most suitable candidate for the Lead Astronaut...she is as intelligent as Sandhir, mature, sensible, calm and composed, focused, caring and understanding, is passionate about the mission and shares a friendly bond with everyone. It is disappointing always watching the same number in every competition, Parth, Kritika or anyone at no three, Randhir at no two position and Sanyukta at no One position. I am not sure how long my interest is going to last in SH competitions since, am served with the same material and same winner from the last two and a half years.

My intention is not to hurt anyone but I want to see a changeEmbarrassed...different and unpredictable result Unhappy      

Edited by romaila - 23 April 2016 at 7:17am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tangent_inverseStar Girlss95Darklord15natureloverrSaNa_sTaRs.loveImpossible.Girlsrividhya68Viji.Chandran..Jemimah..FortitudeSupermagical-DragonFire-howardscarlett

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u Romi
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

CrazyOeuvrer IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyOeuvrer
CrazyOeuvrer

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Nice postEmbarrassed

romaila

Impossible.Girl IF-Dazzler
Impossible.Girl
Impossible.Girl

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ya you said it all ! Clap
Parth was simply perfect as a captain Embarrassed

I dunno about season 2 ,perhaps kritika is the best among the namoonas we have got Ermm

Sandhir are not made for captaincy - Randhir for his Only-I-know-it-all  attitude and sanyukta for her bossy nature !

romaila

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I agree Clap

romaila

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Completely agreed..
Specially on the 3rd point

romaila

Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Nice post, agree Sandhir are not leader material...for leading a team one need to have control over their own weaknesses.

romaila

Slayerkajal IF-Rockerz
Slayerkajal
Slayerkajal

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Completely agree . Nice post Clap

romaila

Go to top