muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Gauri loves herself not anyone else
neither her dad nor her mom nor yug
she thinks her mom and dad are only existing to fulfill her wishes and orders
yug is her zid not love
if time comes where she have to save herself or yug she will simply save herself not yug
she can never love anyone else except her nor can think anyone else is more important than her
she is programmed and conditioned like that frm her childhood
to be frank its not even her fault really
its vishwas fault and her mothers fault and most importantly kaalis fault
vishwa did that her mother did that i can understand but y did kaali did it instead of just bein a friend to gauri she fulfilled all her bakwas wishes and encouraged her in her wrong ideas and wrong paths
if u remember the childhood scenes u will understand it was not vishwas plan actly it was kaalis plan
she wanted to keep gauri happy and she took her are atleasted started taking gauri in wrong way by giving credit of her painting home work everything to gauri name
so gauri started expecting more n more lyk kaali will do it for her and she will have credit for it
kaali did it for love for gauri but it was she who started giving credit to gauri for her work
now see where it took her frm singing to walking on coals gauri expects kaali to do it
as she was conditioned or habituated like that
so now we cant conveniently blame only gauri for the fault of kaali vishwa and her mother kartoots
though i dont like gauri but we cant forget they made her into devil with there love for her
now she is in this place

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlAmrtinaKaraali

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Cannot be blamed entirely. Mostly nobody's fault is entirely theirs. But as a grown woman who is not bound to her house only, doesn't she have a brain and heart of her own? Has she no exposure to the world around her? She wanting vishwa to do whatever dadi required to make her marriage happen is due to the upbringing. But why she doesn't have any concern for her father who is being put in life threatening situation? She not for once was concerned for his safety. Thats only her fault. Atleast have some concern for a person who is ready to do anything for you. I don't think this needs to be taught by anyone. Everyone around her is concerned for her. Why can't she learn from this?

Edited by LTLFan - 23 April 2016 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliLiveLoveLaugh96Monica_Suhasini

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I agree that Gauri is what she is due to her upbringing. I cannot blame her entirely but she does hold some blame as she is of an age where she should be able to think on her own and tell the difference between right and wrong.
She may not love her father or Kaali but she must understand the risks of burying a human beng underground. 

They are turning the character from a spoiled brat to that of sociopath - someone incapable of empathy or sympathy. 

Edited by Katori - 23 April 2016 at 7:08am
LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I partially agree with u 
But then again,
Gauri is a sane girl in her 20s who can differentiate b/w what's right and what wrong.

Fine, want to treat Kaali and Yug like that, go ahead by all means
But treating that one person who got u both of them in the first place like shit is stupidity and selfishness at its peak.

Any normal person can tell what can happen to a human if they're locked underground. These arent things that are taught by anyone. Atleast respect the person who gives u the world in ur hands if u ask for it. 

I've completely supported Gauri where she was needed to be supported; but this was just the limit. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monica_Suhasini

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Tell me this:: if a person commits a murder and that person has had a bad upbringing, are we not to call that person a murderer?

I blame Gauri in it's entirety! Kali has been there too, in the same house...how come she isn't like Gauri? It's very easy to blame others for one's own fault! Gauri is now a villain and all its credit goes to her and her only! Last i checked she had a brain and knew what was right and wrong!

Vishwa too is not wrong because his mind is infected by Purohit...Right? Just saying...

Answer my above question or atleast ponder upon it! It is my answer to your post! Embarrassed
muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
no im not supporting gauri
nor defending her
she is plain evil now
what im saying is no point in blaming her that y she is doing his
she is programmed only to think abt her,only to love her and treat others as if they exist to serve her purposee
im talking abt her mentality so no point in thinking how can she behave like that bcz she knows only to behave like that
they destroyed her innoccence n caring in childhood itself
so to expect her to b caring,having empathy or being compassionate is foolish now
she is completely evil now and we & characters have to deal with her evilness or nature
no point in finding reasons how can she behave lyk that
that was the intention of my post not to support gauri or her disgusting acts
but even if some one shooks her to reality will she be ready to accept it no

Edited by muktha_cute - 23 April 2016 at 7:50am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top