How will it all end??? - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
It ll nt end till ipl end. 
kuch bhi ho thahaan ke ate hi screen pe aag lag jati hai πŸ˜³
I'm not getting why everyone is hell bent on saying that tpk is suffering due to ipl season?? Except 1-2 days, when there are matches in evening slot too, mostly ipl matches start after 8 pm..then how it is suffering tpk?? Common lets accept the fact that tpk has somewhat lost its viewers. Also, in summer, the prime time slot shifts late from evening. 
Originally posted by Kowsi

Yes Please!! That would be awesome or the reverse is good also Thapki taking care of Bihaan (Archu akka did write an os)
yeah either of them should fall ill...koi please Noida mein baarish karwao πŸ˜†

Originally posted by .Aniline.

I'm not getting why everyone is hell bent on saying that tpk is suffering due to ipl season?? Except 1-2 days, when there are matches in evening slot too, mostly ipl matches start after 8 pm..then how it is suffering tpk?? Common lets accept the fact that tpk has somewhat lost its viewers. Also, in summer, the prime time slot shifts late from evening. 
vani.. Baat humre sochne ki nhi hai baat channels ki strategy ki hai.. Wo kya sochte isski hai aur ipl mein koi channel risk nhi leta. 
Aur tpk ne viewer kho diye ye fact bhi koi nhi jhuthlata.. Ab ye to cvs pe hai ki wo viewers ko kaise attrect krte hain. 
Originally posted by .Aniline.

I agree with you!! I wanted to make the same post but everyone on the forum believes so firmly that IPL is affecting the show that I did not want to hurt any sentiments.

It is not IPL, it is the content. Shows like udaan, BV, kasam, SR - may be impacted but not TPK. 

I think CVs know it too that is why we are getting a lot of scenes with the leads (the usual nok-jhok ones that should happen between the leads πŸ˜•) and the Shraddha stuff is moving reasonably fast.

Originally posted by Neett

vani.. Baat humre sochne ki nhi hai baat channels ki strategy ki hai.. Wo kya sochte isski hai aur ipl mein koi channel risk nhi leta. 
Aur tpk ne viewer kho diye ye fact bhi koi nhi jhuthlata.. Ab ye to cvs pe hai ki wo viewers ko kaise attrect krte hain. 

Channels and production houses must adjust their strategy depending on cricket, festivals and other reasons. But these strategies cannot be blanket strategies. I am sure that strategy for a 7pm show will be different that the strategy for 9pm show.
Originally posted by Katori

I agree with you!! I wanted to make the same post but everyone on the forum believes so firmly that IPL is affecting the show that I did not want to hurt any sentiments.

It is not IPL, it is the content. Shows like udaan, BV, kasam, SR - may be impacted but not TPK. 

I think CVs know it too that is why we are getting a lot of scenes with the leads (the usual nok-jhok ones that should happen between the leads πŸ˜•) and the Shraddha stuff is moving reasonably fast.

Believe karne se kya hota hai?πŸ˜• Fact is fact whether you deny it or accept it. Of course it is the content esp for shows from slot till 8pm. After that we can say that ipl is affecting. Shows like kkb, sr whose trps came down is due to ipl but less trps of tpk is due to its content which is not at all interesting. Even last week sns was highly dragged which results in less trps after a long timeπŸ˜•. What is tpk showing nowdays?? FL behind vamp- ML as a prop- poor sbs- no focus on leads story. Im not saying 'love story' but a 'story'. No proper self talks of leads. Atleast in shows like kkb, yhm, the focus is on leads..that's why it gets trps though they have crappiest tracksπŸ₯±
At what time ipl starts if its after tpk then tpk trps shouldnt be affected by ipl, n trps didnt came down bcz of cricket we have seen a 0.1 decrease every week from a long time but cvs failed to do anything about it