Thapki...Pyaar Ki

How will it all end??? (Page 2)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Maybe she gets sick...
Aaj I saw that scene, thanks to manaan, where Bihaan thinks Thaps has dengue, because there were mosquitoes...

He cared for her, & sneakily checked her temperature...

So maybe...thapki falling sick, like seriously sick, & not just Bihaan's doubt...that can do the trick...hopefully...Big smile

Yes Please!! That would be awesome or the reverse is good also Thapki taking care of Bihaan (Archu akka did write an os)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99dynamic_dolloceanbubble

Preeti126 IF-Dazzler
Preeti126
Preeti126

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
It will end by bringing other girl in bihaan's life..thapki ka pyaar jaag uthega aur wo bihaan ke soye huye pyar ko utha degi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99oceanbubble

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
It ll nt end till ipl end. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99

__Pari__ Senior Member
__Pari__
__Pari__

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
kuch bhi ho thahaan ke ate hi screen pe aag lag jati hai Embarrassed

Neha99

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I'm not getting why everyone is hell bent on saying that tpk is suffering due to ipl season?? Except 1-2 days, when there are matches in evening slot too, mostly ipl matches start after 8 pm..then how it is suffering tpk?? Common lets accept the fact that tpk has somewhat lost its viewers. Also, in summer, the prime time slot shifts late from evening. 

Neha99Karaali

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Originally posted by oceanbubble

Maybe she gets sick...
Aaj I saw that scene, thanks to manaan, where Bihaan thinks Thaps has dengue, because there were mosquitoes...

He cared for her, & sneakily checked her temperature...

So maybe...thapki falling sick, like seriously sick, & not just Bihaan's doubt...that can do the trick...hopefully...Big smile

Yes Please!! That would be awesome or the reverse is good also Thapki taking care of Bihaan (Archu akka did write an os)
yeah either of them should fall ill...koi please Noida mein baarish karwao LOL

Neha99Kowsi

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Aniline.

I'm not getting why everyone is hell bent on saying that tpk is suffering due to ipl season?? Except 1-2 days, when there are matches in evening slot too, mostly ipl matches start after 8 pm..then how it is suffering tpk?? Common lets accept the fact that tpk has somewhat lost its viewers. Also, in summer, the prime time slot shifts late from evening. 
vani.. Baat humre sochne ki nhi hai baat channels ki strategy ki hai.. Wo kya sochte isski hai aur ipl mein koi channel risk nhi leta. 
Aur tpk ne viewer kho diye ye fact bhi koi nhi jhuthlata.. Ab ye to cvs pe hai ki wo viewers ko kaise attrect krte hain. 

Neha99

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Aniline.

I agree with you!! I wanted to make the same post but everyone on the forum believes so firmly that IPL is affecting the show that I did not want to hurt any sentiments.

It is not IPL, it is the content. Shows like udaan, BV, kasam, SR - may be impacted but not TPK. 

I think CVs know it too that is why we are getting a lot of scenes with the leads (the usual nok-jhok ones that should happen between the leads Confused) and the Shraddha stuff is moving reasonably fast.

Neha99Neett

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index