Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ranikaadi

Content > Sonam. Please. I'm a huge Sonam fan but she has as many as bad films as SRK. 

Its not like Sonam did a commercial film? Lol. She also did a content based film and did the right amount of promotion for it and the film clicked. Im not her fan yet but have to give credit where its due. Had she spoiled the role, I don think the film would have done the kind of business it did. Who said I was comparing their entire filmography?😆 Ill be stupid to do that. SRK has some brilliant years of acting behind him with so many appreciated performances so has PC.  Im just comparing their 2016 films that has been released.😳 My comment is pretty valid actually😉
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: elim

salman fans are obsessed with srk😳

and vice versa
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .BoxOffice.

In terms of Box Office, fan is much bigger disaster coz a star like srk is associated with it. Any other star & it could have been another flop, but here huge investment plus star quotient was put in perspective. Makers might recover from overseas + satallites + music, but where it matter most indian theatrical revenue, it's distributor share might not even cross 40 cr, which is first for srk film in years.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
disappointing, and then people wonder why SRK doesn't do more content films like swades and Fan, when crap like HNY/PRDP do 200cr or whatever it was and great films like this don't do well in India i don't blame him.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Merged main post with ~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 4~~~ , please post all box office updates there.